Author Topic: dj quik > eminem  (Read 1814 times)

Lucifuge

Re: dj quik > eminem
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 05:01:05 AM »
Get the fuck out here.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2013, 08:15:42 AM »
Jet set, loyal to the game remix, and til jesus comes lyrically shits on m&m.

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2013, 08:26:39 AM »
Eminems last good album was the eminem show.  Listen to that 2 nd verse on the song til jesus come where he murdered sugafree. 

MOBNigga06

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 08:33:01 AM »
Eminem is a better LYRICIST than Quik, but Quik is a better RAPPER. There can be no doubt that Eminem has more sophisticated wordplay and rhyming than Quik. But does that mean his songs are better? Not at all. To me, Eminem raps about a lot of nonsensical and retarded shit. His personality is gay to me. I much prefer Quik's raps, because I don't listen to rap purely for wordplay, I listen for the overall musical package. On that criterion, Quik is a far superior rapper to Eminem. On purely linguistic criteria, Eminem is superior to Quik. But this is the West Coast rap forum, we're not trying to hear dictionary rappers. DJ Quik > Eminem.  
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:35:22 AM by MOBNigga06 »
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Remedy360

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2013, 08:52:17 AM »
I'm probably a bigger fan of Quik than Eminem but people saying that shit are like people who try to say Pac had a doper flow than Biggie or Jay.  Some folks just can't stand to see certain artists get the proper credit. Quik is one of the all-time great producers and a dope rapper to boot but he's not touching Eminem as an emcee and I'm pretty sure he would admit that.

Saying Pac had a better flow than Jay or BIG and vice versa is a valid argument that one could have.  Saying Quik is better than Eminem is just trolling.  Granted, I listen to Quik's first three albums and enjoy them a lot more than any of Eminem's albums, I would NEVER say that he is better than Eminem.  Some people out there are just hell bent on not giving that man the credit he deserves because he is a White artist in a genre that's predominately African American.

Nah you're just a white boy if you were another race you would think DJ Quik was better.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2013, 09:16:57 AM »
The fact is ..

"Life Jacket" snippet piss on the entire Marshall Matters LP 2 .

End

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2013, 10:01:27 AM »
stupid fucking thread.

Matty

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2013, 10:27:34 AM »

h2k4

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2013, 11:20:43 AM »
I'm probably a bigger fan of Quik than Eminem but people saying that shit are like people who try to say Pac had a doper flow than Biggie or Jay.  Some folks just can't stand to see certain artists get the proper credit. Quik is one of the all-time great producers and a dope rapper to boot but he's not touching Eminem as an emcee and I'm pretty sure he would admit that.

Saying Pac had a better flow than Jay or BIG and vice versa is a valid argument that one could have.  Saying Quik is better than Eminem is just trolling.  Granted, I listen to Quik's first three albums and enjoy them a lot more than any of Eminem's albums, I would NEVER say that he is better than Eminem.  Some people out there are just hell bent on not giving that man the credit he deserves because he is a White artist in a genre that's predominately African American.

Nah you're just a white boy if you were another race you would think DJ Quik was better.

Nah, you're just an idiot for assuming someone's race based on a comment.  Also, you just kind of proved my point.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2013, 11:27:08 AM »
all these wiggers are butthurt  ;D

Jimmy H.

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2013, 11:27:26 AM »
But eminem is not the type of rapper I play in my car, get fly to,play at parties, kick backs,backyard boogies or none of that. quik is that nigga
But I think that falls more into the logic that you personally relate to the subject matter more. That makes for sort of a stacked deck in terms of comparisons. All in all, it's a weird comparison to even make. I'm a huge fan of both artists but stylistically, it's not like I could be in the mood to listen to one and throw in the other for the same affect. It would be like comparing Devin The Dude and Sticky Fingaz or something like that.

Remedy360

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2013, 11:58:37 AM »

Nah, you're just an idiot for assuming someone's race based on a comment.  Also, you just kind of proved my point.

Lol I was being sarcastic, thought it would be more obvious than that.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2013, 12:29:20 PM »
whats wrong wit sayin pac had a doper flow than biggie or jay? lol wtf
I don't know.  It's this whole "my favorite artist is the best at every thing" mentality to where people can't ever acknowledge that an artist they might not be a fan of is actually better at something than one of their favorites.

yea, but that was a terrible example, 2pac has a top-tier flow

h2k4

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2013, 12:46:24 PM »

Lol I was being sarcastic, thought it would be more obvious than that.

Ah I see. That completely went over my head.  Well my apologies to you sir lol.  :cheers:

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2013, 06:19:19 PM »
I love QUik. One of my all-time favorite.  But Quik himself would disagree.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"