Author Topic: dj quik > eminem  (Read 1816 times)

Sccit

Re: dj quik > eminem
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2013, 01:44:41 PM »
Funny cuz quik and Eminem actually have similar cadences on the mic

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2013, 03:48:17 PM »

not at all fam.

i like quik as a rapper....particular a mad dj quik lol he spits some hot shit when hes going at someone. but on the flipside I FUCKING HATE when he raps all preachy and shit like hes a man of god or some shit. his tone on hey playa mixed with his preachy ass words kinda fuck that song up. it had a party vibe going then here comes quik with his self righteous bullshit knowing he was probably coming down off a mushroom buzz or some shit.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2013, 03:50:14 PM »
THEY HAVE A SIMILAR HIGH-PITCH NASAL TONE TO THEIR RAPS...EAZY-E TOO

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2013, 03:59:51 PM »
i dont see it but i respect ur view famo

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2013, 04:27:22 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hykZtBaPKps" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hykZtBaPKps</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJEXrNbVktQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TJEXrNbVktQ</a>

foreal u dont hear similarity in tone?

Fraxxx

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2013, 02:43:13 PM »

his tone on hey playa mixed with his preachy ass words kinda fuck that song up. it had a party vibe going then here comes quik with his self righteous bullshit

Never understood why he chose to put those lyrics on it. Could have been a monumental party track. Oh yeah and it would need better lyrics from Kurupt, as well. ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2013, 02:45:29 PM »
DJ QUICK IS A MANDINGO HE WINS

polepositon

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2013, 11:03:33 AM »
biggie didn't have no good flow. mf sound like he was going to cough up a hair ball. sound like someone forgot to place a spoon in his mouth while having a seizure.

em, sounds corny. not sure how anyone could listen to this dudes music. voice is so annoying. im slim shady yup im the real shady..lmao...uh, no.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2013, 11:31:45 AM »
biggie didn't have no good flow. mf sound like he was going to cough up a hair ball. sound like someone forgot to place a spoon in his mouth while having a seizure.

em, sounds corny. not sure how anyone could listen to this dudes music. voice is so annoying. im slim shady yup im the real shady..lmao...uh, no.

please tell me you're trolling

polepositon

« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2013, 12:09:39 PM »
1:05 to 1:09

again, I don't like their voice. and TO ME they don't have no hella flow.

One sounds corny as fuck! and, the other sounds like he swallowed half his tongue. and, one, has a nice voice and flow. nice hollow, distinctive voice that I like. ya dig? they all have a distinctive voice, however, I only like ONE. Mr. Quik.

don't fucking quote me and argue or any of that shit. I say what the fuck I want and feel how the fuck I feel. I don't quote you bastards. I dont argue your point. or debate it. I disagree, if I may, and I can. Then, I keep it pushing.

again,
1:05 to 1:09

Fraxxx

« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2013, 12:45:03 PM »
don't fucking quote me and argue or any of that shit. I say what the fuck I want and feel how the fuck I feel. I don't quote you bastards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You should reconsider the purpose of a board like DubCC, I think you got that wrong.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Soopahigh

« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2013, 12:57:41 PM »
I love QUik. One of my all-time favorite.  But Quik himself would disagree.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2013, 09:52:11 PM »

::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2013, 10:27:23 PM »
I'm disappointed in Dubcc that this has gone three pages. Even more so disappointed that a handful of people truly think this.

This is like saying Dr. Dre > Nas.

polepositon

« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2013, 06:55:20 AM »
lmao. I see im not the only one having cramps. stop a thread from going cuz of different views? LMAO! cotext, much?

Lmao. roll them mf's. won't change what we think and won't change what y'all think.

to make it simple...

QUIK IS THE NAME. (scratch n mix-scaratch n mix-scratch n mix-scratch n mix-scratch scratch scratch scratch scartch) QUIK. dun dun dun dundundundununnnn D. J. (scratch some more) QUIK!

:monkey_dance2: