Author Topic: DIRTY HOE DRESSES UP AS BOSTON MARATHON BOMB VICTIM FOR HALLOWEEN+NUDE PICS LEAK  (Read 777 times)

Sccit

http://www.webpronews.com/woman-fired-for-boston-marathon-costume-image-2013-11

^IF U DONT WANNA READ THE STORY, IT'S ABOUT SOME BITCH IN MICHIGAN WHO CAUSED AN OUTRAGE BY DRESSIN UP AS A BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING VICTIM AND GOT FRIED FROM HER JOB OVER IT....THE BITCH WAS ALSO A HOE WHO HAD MAD NAKED PICS+VIDEOS ON HER TUMBLR (WHICH HAS SINCE BEEN TAKEN DOWN)

TUMBLR PICS:

LOL

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
i'd smash  8)
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Remedy360

^ +1 for the E-Nyce quotes, never gets old.

Back to topic, what a dumb bitch.

MistaNova

I heard about this the other day. This made me angry and confused for several reasons.
*The extremely poor costume choice. 'Nuff said.

*The people attacking her and wishing death and cruel things on her.
It's one thing to say her costume choice was terrible. It's another to say that she should go die a horrible death. Which is what most of the discussion on Twitter (I looked for about 5 seconds before I got disgusted with what everyone was saying).

*The fact that she's being singled out even though there were a lot of other people doing the same exact thing
I saw a lot of other folks (both male and female) do the same "Boston Marathoner" thing for Halloween. What did this bitch do to get more backlash then the rest of them combined?

*Why is it that this is considered a lot more inappropriate than, oh I dunno, the devil?
How come dressing up as the devil on Halloween is okay while dressing up as terrorists, other races and Hitler (amongst others) is bad? How can it possibly get worse than the devil?

In all, this is a perfect way to keep the public distracted from the GMO label vote over in Washington and I can only imagine how much worse the backlash towards this bitch would've been if she was uglier and/or had smaller titties.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 01:26:07 PM by Iveus »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

polepositon

and vivid entertainment in....1, 2, 3

what a cunt bitch.

Sikotic™

judging by those tattoos and public photos, she's used to making poor life choices.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

Sccit

judging by those tattoos and public photos, she's used to making poor life choices.

she has a piercing in her neck smh

Sikotic™

she has a piercing in her neck smh
dat puss doe

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

bitch looks like she gives bomb head tho..that dome thatll blow u away

O.G A.Geesta'z

what an attention whore,

my dick will give her some attention though
The West is Back

Sikotic™

that shits way worse than my KKK costume.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit