Author Topic: DIRTY HOE DRESSES UP AS BOSTON MARATHON BOMB VICTIM FOR HALLOWEEN+NUDE PICS LEAK  (Read 775 times)

Sikotic™

SMH...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

but these hoes in england won an award for their costume

smfh

Remedy360

but these hoes in england won an award for their costume

smfh

Wow.

bouli77

I heard about this the other day. This made me angry and confused for several reasons.
*The extremely poor costume choice. 'Nuff said.

*The people attacking her and wishing death and cruel things on her.
It's one thing to say her costume choice was terrible. It's another to say that she should go die a horrible death. Which is what most of the discussion on Twitter (I looked for about 5 seconds before I got disgusted with what everyone was saying).

*The fact that she's being singled out even though there were a lot of other people doing the same exact thing
I saw a lot of other folks (both male and female) do the same "Boston Marathoner" thing for Halloween. What did this bitch do to get more backlash then the rest of them combined?

*Why is it that this is considered a lot more inappropriate than, oh I dunno, the devil?
How come dressing up as the devil on Halloween is okay while dressing up as terrorists, other races and Hitler (amongst others) is bad? How can it possibly get worse than the devil?

In all, this is a perfect way to keep the public distracted from the GMO label vote over in Washington and I can only imagine how much worse the backlash towards this bitch would've been if she was uglier and/or had smaller titties.

Intelligent thinking my friend, but I don't agree about Boston.

The boston bombing, as well as 9/11 are still very fresh in people's memories and the victims's families are for most still looking for ways to heal their wounds. It's of bad taste to dress as such and I understand people getting upset about it. dressing as hitler, the devil, or such clichés isn't as nauseous for people because they are icons which we are used to see hijacked from their original significance. the devil is more associated with entertainment thanks to whole entertainment forms toying with satanism (from artists like marylin manson, 3 6 Mafia and Tech N9ne to entire movie genres), it's like the notion of evil has become obsolete except for making certain rappers' dick grow.  Now I totally agree with you about some exaggerated reactions but that's people, you have people shitting on athletes or actors daily cause they don't like the image they portray but don't really know the person. that's something that's always bothered me.

the trayvon martin costume is completely different, from an article I read the other day about it, they weren't only dressing like that for shock value, but also cause they were complete racists who happened to hate Martin with a passion and make cheap, insulting comments on social media.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

The real story is her being fired. They don't like open mocking of their false flag events.

MistaNova

Intelligent thinking my friend, but I don't agree about Boston.

The boston bombing, as well as 9/11 are still very fresh in people's memories and the victims's families are for most still looking for ways to heal their wounds. It's of bad taste to dress as such and I understand people getting upset about it. dressing as hitler, the devil, or such clichés isn't as nauseous for people because they are icons which we are used to see hijacked from their original significance. the devil is more associated with entertainment thanks to whole entertainment forms toying with satanism (from artists like marylin manson, 3 6 Mafia and Tech N9ne to entire movie genres), it's like the notion of evil has become obsolete except for making certain rappers' dick grow.  Now I totally agree with you about some exaggerated reactions but that's people, you have people shitting on athletes or actors daily cause they don't like the image they portray but don't really know the person. that's something that's always bothered me.

the trayvon martin costume is completely different, from an article I read the other day about it, they weren't only dressing like that for shock value, but also cause they were complete racists who happened to hate Martin with a passion and make cheap, insulting comments on social media.

Yes, I'm aware of how dressing up in this fashion is hurtful, I think the people like the bitches in the pics should be ashamed for even considering the choices they made. But at the same time I don't think that justifies wishing for death and tragedy to strike them. There's a fine line between teaching a lesson and letting our emotions think killing and violence is okay in context.
And I'm also aware of how the devil's status in pop culture has been downgraded. It's pretty wierd though, you've got all of these religions and people saying to stay as far away from the devil and yet dressing as him for halloween is allowed. And when you dress up as God or Jesus Christ, well...

As for that Trayvon Martin costume you brought up, all I can say is wow. That's fucked up. But as the thousands of words the pictures in here have told, people are really dumb (yeah yeah huge understatement, I know).

The real story is her being fired. They don't like open mocking of their false flag events.

And yet people still think freedom of speech still exists ::).

Remedy360

Eh, I don't think it's as much about that as it is jobs not wanting anything that'll offend anyone being on social media. I always disable my Facebook when it comes to job searching cause legit employers are all over that shit.

Sikotic™

False flag or not, people died in that shit. That shit ain't even cool by my standards and I've done my fair share of fucked up things in the past.

She could suck my balls though...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

False flag or not, people died in that shit. That shit ain't even cool by my standards and I've done my fair share of fucked up things in the past.

a lot of people also died at the hands of the KKK :laugh:

Heinz

a lot of people also died at the hands of the KKK :laugh:

You mean at the feet of right?
That Dayton flykick is lethal!

King Kong Kesser

Hack Wilson - real

or maybe mocking 3 people who died?