Author Topic: Feminism - your take?  (Read 2433 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Feminism - your take?
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 01:02:54 PM »
Feminism was a ploy created by the rockefellers to destabilize the family unit. Telling naive women they should leave their natural order and go work just like man. It also doubled the US income tax revenue with women in the work force.

Many "women" today have been completely mind fucked by feminism which is a shame.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2013, 11:48:12 AM »
Many "women" today have been completely mind fucked by feminism which is a shame.

Here is an examples of extreme feminism:

I don't think it is only the women who are getting programmed.
The Men are no exception.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2013, 12:48:45 PM »

Without a doubt...men are being conditioned into sensitive feminist faggots.

The gay agenda has subtly been put in place by the same people for the same reasons I previously listed- destabilization of the natural order on earth.

Satanists do everything in opposition to natural law...up is down, black is white, truth is lies, men are women (and vice versa).

These are all symptoms of a satanic agenda which dominate this planet.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2013, 05:56:42 PM »

Without a doubt...men are being conditioned into sensitive feminist faggots.

The gay agenda has subtly been put in place by the same people for the same reasons I previously listed- destabilization of the natural order on earth.

Satanists do everything in opposition to natural law...up is down, black is white, truth is lies, men are women (and vice versa).

These are all symptoms of a satanic agenda which dominate this planet.

money

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2013, 03:58:16 PM »

Years ago, I would have shied away from labeling anything as a satanic agenda, but when you grasp what the ideology of satanists is, then it's a natural step to label these actions as such.
However on a positive note, i have noticed that there is an increasing attitude which many women display against feminism and whilst for many a career still comes first, the more deeper darker beliefs and prejudices of this cult of women are rejected.

Is that experience largely synonymous with what you people have also seen?

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2013, 06:33:59 PM »

Another case of extreme feminism.....Feel like smackin that bitch upside the head ya feel me? 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2013, 03:41:15 PM »
feminists might be more annoying than fags

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2013, 10:43:55 AM »

Another case of extreme feminism.....Feel like smackin that bitch upside the head ya feel me? 8)

Some comic relief again.
"There is NO reason to hit a woman!"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2013, 11:02:59 AM »

Never understood all of that. That's just some yelling over each other and nothing productive at all.

Fraxxx

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2013, 11:28:58 AM »
Yeah, feminists can be annoying. Still, male chauvinism is without a doubt still much more prevalent than anything else for that matter. I got to know exactly two more or less crazed feminists in my whole life. Patronizing, sexist remarks or actions are something you will encounter everyday.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2013, 11:47:29 AM »
Yeah, feminists can be annoying. Still, male chauvinism is without a doubt still much more prevalent than anything else for that matter. I got to know exactly two more or less crazed feminists in my whole life. Patronizing, sexist remarks or actions are something you will encounter everyday.

I can't argue that. Yeah, as I've said, my wife defines herself as a feminist, but her idea is feminist is very different and she loves to embrace the woman part of being female. So I do think that the actual numbers of hardcore feminist is very low. But it is unproductive for both sides to be that close minded.

Fraxxx

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2013, 12:00:13 PM »

I can't argue that. Yeah, as I've said, my wife defines herself as a feminist, but her idea is feminist is very different and she loves to embrace the woman part of being female. So I do think that the actual numbers of hardcore feminist is very low. But it is unproductive for both sides to be that close minded.

Well, of course. It's about what you as an individual want to make out of your existence. Not you as a man or woman. What kinda stupidity is that? There's only one given. Women get the babies. Period. ;) Other than that, it's all up to the respective couples how they wanna do things. A woman shouldn't be ashamed if she "only" want to take care of children and home. But men shouldn't be either. It's about what YOU want, not what society or certain pressure groups think what you should do based on your sex. As if that would predetermine that much, beside the most basic shit. And not even that in every case.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2013, 01:34:23 PM »
feminist view in a nutshell="women should be able to have dicks too!"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2013, 01:47:13 PM »
feminist view in a nutshell="women should be able to have dicks too!"

Maybe a select few. Not most.