Author Topic: Feminism - your take?  (Read 2381 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Feminism - your take?
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2013, 02:04:38 PM »
feminist view in a nutshell="women should be able to have dicks too!"

Maybe a select few. Not most.

bet ur wife hides her strap-ons from u

Ha!

Nah, right now she pregnant with baby #2 and is doing real housewife stuff lately... LOL

All that stuff you see in that video, most non-white women, even the non-white feminist, can't relate to that stuff. There is something about being of a different culture and embracing womanhood, motherhood and all of that stuff that many middle-class, white privileged feminist don't seem to get. That's why the feminist movement looks very white. The ideals of the movement are so narrow minded that other women don't join.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2013, 02:26:00 PM »

Ha!

Nah, right now she pregnant with baby #2 and is doing real housewife stuff lately... LOL

All that stuff you see in that video, most non-white women, even the non-white feminist, can't relate to that stuff. There is something about being of a different culture and embracing womanhood, motherhood and all of that stuff that many middle-class, white privileged feminist don't seem to get. That's why the feminist movement looks very white. The ideals of the movement are so narrow minded that other women don't join.

why be a feminist, tho? the entire idea is founded on somethin extremely retarded...just be a humanist

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2013, 02:43:27 PM »

Ha!

I'm doubtful about the race implication man, I've encountered some really cunty feminists of black and brown persuasion before as well as a plethora of pink toes that want to wife up and raise a baby. I get where you're coming from, I too stereotype feminists as white, chunky girls in college who have enough freedom to challenge heir surroundings without recourse. However, I've met too many exceptions to rely on that formula as a sure shot.

Heinz

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2013, 08:23:04 AM »

Fraxxx

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2013, 06:58:49 PM »

Ha!

I'm doubtful about the race implication man, I've encountered some really cunty feminists of black and brown persuasion before as well as a plethora of pink toes that want to wife up and raise a baby. I get where you're coming from, I too stereotype feminists as white, chunky girls in college who have enough freedom to challenge heir surroundings without recourse. However, I've met too many exceptions to rely on that formula as a sure shot.

Stereotyping in a nutshell: don't do it.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2013, 03:49:29 AM »
Femen rears its ugly head again.

This time Christmas.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2013, 09:38:11 AM »
I think that's more drugs than feminism. Or feminism on drugs?

MistaNova

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2013, 12:55:18 PM »
When I lived in Japan and briefly lived in South Korea and various other parts of East Asia I found that feminism somewhat exists, but isn't as much of a "thing" as it is in US and Europe and that some women don't even want it. Most of the Asian women just want to become housewives and want to have someone else keep a roof over their heads and feed them. More than anything because this is the way a common household has been for a while.
Unfortunately the economy in Asia is shit and most men no longer have the luxury of being able to financially take care of both them and their girlfriends/fiances/wives. Both men and women have to work to make ends meet. And, of course, women don't get paid nearly as much as men do and get abused in the workplace. Unlike in the States or various parts of Europe where self-righteous white people bitch about it, the Asian women kind of just go along with it and hope the economy "gets better."

Of course there are some exceptions, but they're in the minority and insignificant and usually just get taken advantage of by companies and corporations looking to profit off of being "gender neutral." Plus Asia has never been a place for equality of any kind, I could never find out what makes those in favor of feminism think they can change that now.

So in conclusion, if you've ever seen an Asian who's for feminism. They have most likely spent most of their life outside of Asia.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 12:59:02 PM by Iveus »

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2013, 02:05:41 PM »
^^^^this is true. Back when I was in college, one of my friends got into Asians. Like fresh off the boat, been in the US for maybe a semester or something. At the time I didn't really get it at first, but he told me how subservient they are to males, very traditional. Treat their man like a king.

I currently have a friend who has been in the phillipppines for about a month now for prob his 3rd or 4th trip. He stays with this girl and often has to tell her to stop waiting on him. Like she'll run over and tie his shoes and shit before he can.

Surely there's exceptions, but on average the US is by far the worst when it comes to desensitized, brainwashed women who have lost all grasp of what femininity is and their natural role in society.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2013, 09:49:04 PM »
"when i say bitch jump then thats whats u do"

filipinas know what it do