Author Topic: Did The Game Get Caught Lying About Meeting Tupac? lol  (Read 1145 times)

Okka

Re: Did The Game Get Caught Lying About Meeting Tupac? lol
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 08:31:47 AM »
first time im hearing game said anything about meeting 2pac.
bitch move.

He never said he met him.

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 08:32:59 AM »
The hating on Game is strong on here

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 09:32:16 AM »
lmao

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 02:52:33 PM »
a fan made that picture and Game reposted it that's all lol at butthurt people on the internets  :P

anybody remember when Bishop Lamont was photoshopped on Mack 10's body?  ;D

Remedy360

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 03:11:50 PM »
a fan made that picture and Game reposted it that's all lol at butthurt people on the internets  :P

I gotcha. You can't say you'd be surprised if Game tried to pull some shit like this though lol

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 03:17:55 PM »

I gotcha. You can't say you'd be surprised if Game tried to pull some shit like this though lol

if he already claimed in the past to have met Pac then yeah, but he already made it clear when he first came in the game the never met him or Eazy

Remedy360

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 03:20:12 PM »

if he already claimed in the past to have met Pac then yeah, but he already made it clear when he first came in the game the never met him or Eazy

Dude's a known flip-flopper though. Ultimately I don't really care about anything but the music, just thought this was funny.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 03:23:57 PM »

Dude's a known flip-flopper though. Ultimately I don't really care about anything but the music, just thought this was funny.

yeah the horrible picture of Game, plus the fact it was a white dude they put him over  :laugh:

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2013, 04:08:54 PM »

Game did claim to have met Eazy-E though when he was younger.  I think it was in The Documentary DVD, maybe when he was in Lil Eazy E's hood and talking about him.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2013, 04:20:01 PM »

Game did claim to have met Eazy-E though when he was younger.  I think it was in The Documentary DVD, maybe when he was in Lil Eazy E's hood and talking about him.

I got that DVD too and if I recall correct he said something about seeing him shoot a video in the hood but he never met him

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2013, 04:23:39 PM »
I got that DVD too and if I recall correct he said something about seeing him shoot a video in the hood but he never met him
I'll have to re-watch it then.  I remember it seeming like he was saying that they actually met, even though he'd obviously have barely been a young teenager if that actually went down.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2013, 02:27:10 AM »

That wouldnt be too far fetched though. His pops did some bodyguarding for him, i believe. I remember his pops had pictures of himself with Eazy & all that a few years ago.