Author Topic: Did The Game Get Caught Lying About Meeting Tupac? lol  (Read 1144 times)

aerroc

Did The Game Get Caught Lying About Meeting Tupac? lol
« on: November 07, 2013, 04:16:36 PM »
Jeez! The Game isn’t having such a great week in the rumors. The most recent one is something that was posted on reddit. On the site, they took The Game to task over a picture that he instagrammed. The pic showed a young Game and Tupac. The image inferred strongly that he had met Tupac, even though the picture didn’t explicitly state that. It also didn’t state that it was a photoshop job. So people are going in on him now, because the original image has surfaced. I’ll be the person to say that perhaps The Game was just looking to pay respect and homage to one of the trailblazers to his style and created an image to match.

But, I don’t know. Here is the pic below.

;D

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: Did The Game Get Caught Lying About Meeting Tupac? lol
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 04:46:19 PM »
I don't know who he (or whoever photoshopped that) thought that they'd be fooling.  Obviously the picture came from somewhere, and 99% of the time, it's from the internet, and in that case, hundreds of people will already have the same picture.  It's not a bad photoshop, but it's still pretty obvious.  Think about it -- Game would've milked this long ago and rapped about meeting Pac or being up in Death Row's studios (or both).

But this isn't the first time he did this -- one of his mixtapes had his face on top of Fatal's (in the picture of Pac with his arm around Fatal's neck), but Fatal re-posted the original online along with Game's photoshop (but with a big red X over Game's face).

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 05:13:34 PM »
Smh

h2k4

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 07:59:18 PM »
I don't know who he (or whoever photoshopped that) thought that they'd be fooling.  Obviously the picture came from somewhere, and 99% of the time, it's from the internet, and in that case, hundreds of people will already have the same picture.  It's not a bad photoshop, but it's still pretty obvious.  Think about it -- Game would've milked this long ago and rapped about meeting Pac or being up in Death Row's studios (or both).

But this isn't the first time he did this -- one of his mixtapes had his face on top of Fatal's (in the picture of Pac with his arm around Fatal's neck), but Fatal re-posted the original online along with Game's photoshop (but with a big red X over Game's face).

I've never seen this pic. Doubt it was an official release by skee though.
Someone had said that they photoshopped it and he just posted it up.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 10:09:12 PM »
I don't remember much but I clearly remember the picture. I think it was from 2005 or so, with Game wearing a bandanna the way he did in a lot of the photo shoots at that time for The Documentary. I couldn't find it on google though.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 10:14:40 PM »
The evidence that The Game is a bitch ass nigga has been accumulating steadily over the past decade...but this is the smoking gun. Case closed, The Game is one of the biggest bitch ass niggas in the history of rap. He's not only a bitch and a liar, he's also stupid as hell, thinking he could fool people with photoshop.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 10:35:28 PM »
LOL. THATS TERRIBLE PHOTOSHOP OF GAME.

123imagee

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 12:31:36 AM »
first time im hearing game said anything about meeting 2pac.
bitch move.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 01:10:53 AM »
The gayme waz way tallar then tupac!!! Match more then just one ench!!!

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 04:32:27 AM »
This is false.

nr 1, this posted was posted in September..

nr 2, the picture was not made by him & has been around the internet for ages & thats FACTS. I think it was one of his fans who made it. Seen it on statigram & on google before.

nr 3, he never said he met 2pac. In the comments he actually said that the picture isnt real right after he posted it.

nr 4, weirdo 2pac fans just took it like he claimed he met him just cuz he posted that picture. Everybody with a brain can tell that aint real. Game was like 15 when 2pac died also.

nr 5, Game has said he never met 2pac plenty of times before, ie The Breakfast Club..

Now the other pictures of the bottles with the watches definitely looked like an L. Dont know the real situation but it looks like an L. But this 2pac photo? FOH. Another case of weirdo 2pac stans. They probably just found this picture & sent it everywhere without knowing the context & now the perception is what it is, even though this also was discussed when he psoted the picture. 2pac stans, as always, late as hell.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 03:49:50 PM »
I've seen him say more than once "nah I never met the big homie (2Pac)" so he's not claiming him dead. Although that picture is weird and misleading.

Game doesn't seem to really like Pac. I mean maybe he does but he doesn't shout him out as much as he does Jay-Z, Dre, or Biggie.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 04:17:50 PM »
I've seen him say more than once "nah I never met the big homie (2Pac)" so he's not claiming him dead. Although that picture is weird and misleading.

Game doesn't seem to really like Pac. I mean maybe he does but he doesn't shout him out as much as he does Jay-Z, Dre, or Biggie.

Yet still has a tat of him lol

Okka

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2013, 06:09:47 PM »

Damn, he has a picture of Pac tatted on him too?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2013, 08:40:26 PM »

http://www.westlord.com/the-game-tattoos-description/

Fresh Bone

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2013, 10:13:33 PM »

http://www.westlord.com/the-game-tattoos-description/

Wow, the pigeon tattoo has to be one of the worst of all time