Author Topic: WOOO HOOOOO, i guess i was right when i said diplomats were takin over 2003  (Read 666 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
diplomat immunity - best album of 2003 so far (and will probably stay that way till the end)

DIPSET BITCH  8)

dont forget freeways banger, i already told you to look out for that one a couple of months ago, the ROC is definately bringing the heat in 2003, next big one is beanies  :o

*starts line dancing*

buy 3 copies - one for the crib, one for the car and one to keep in plastic coz its a classic

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
lol you are an idiot

E. J. Rizo

diplomat immunity - best album of 2003 so far (and will probably stay that way till the end)

DIPSET BITCH  8)

dont forget freeways banger, i already told you to look out for that one a couple of months ago, the ROC is definately bringing the heat in 2003, next big one is beanies  :o

*starts line dancing*

buy 3 copies - one for the crib, one for the car and one to keep in plastic coz its a classic
i already downloaded it and i thought it was alright....but nothing like you puttin it you are a sick ROC fan......but its cool....anyway i already downloaded it for my computer (house) and it wasnt even worth burning for my car so i guess that explains how i feel about it.......still bumpin WC Ghetto Heisman....i dont get tired of it

Jome

It's a pretty cool CD, but it's not classic.
Fuck it..
* Starts line dancing *

Now_Im_Not_Banned

No, you were wrong...

KVB

I've yet to hear it... damn I want this album so bad... :-\

Suga Foot

lol I had no idea it was even out.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
best gangsta rap album for ages....say no more

Uneek Nicca

• Lil Geezy
  • Peeps hate dying,BUT die hating!!!
DIPLO who??

lol,i got the cd..nothing special..dey iight..
as far as the best gangsta rap for ages....young,whuteva you smoking...pass me some...

And about FREEWAY..I guess you can say his album was iight...But you cant listen to more then 2 songs per day...any more and ya ass i'll get a ear infection...

Skindiana bon3z

lol you are an idiot

yeah...LOL...i'll be copping one though when it drops on the 25...not 2 and 3...LOL

peace

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
album is sick. fuck the haters.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The only thing I find sick is that people actually like this garbage...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested

The only thing I find sick is that people actually like this garbage...
if you can't feel the production on this album you most likely didn't peep it or you just have a bad taste for beats. its not like i bump them for their lyrics. aren't you the same cat who thinks necro is better than cage? enough said.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
This album is PROPER!  I have only heard a few songs and im thinking its gonna be worth the money im gonna put down.  DIP SET!
Think Free.

Uneek Nicca

• Lil Geezy
  • Peeps hate dying,BUT die hating!!!
DIPLOMAT,where u from young  ???

Gangsta's dont wear pink...round here we call dem nigga's fags....