Author Topic: WOOO HOOOOO, i guess i was right when i said diplomats were takin over 2003  (Read 649 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

album is sick. fuck the haters.

The only thing I find sick is that people actually like this garbage...
if you can't feel the production on this album you most likely didn't peep it or you just have a bad taste for beats. its not like i bump them for their lyrics. aren't you the same cat who thinks necro is better than cage? enough said.

A lot of people like Necro better than Cage...You must be retarded...Necro has better beats, better flow, and better lyrical skills...PeACe

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested

if you can't feel the production on this album you most likely didn't peep it or you just have a bad taste for beats. its not like i bump them for their lyrics. aren't you the same cat who thinks necro is better than cage? enough said.

A lot of people like Necro better than Cage...You must be retarded...Necro has better beats, better flow, and better lyrical skills...PeACe

i asked you if you thought he was better skillwise. not if you liked him better. theres a difference. lmao @ necro being better lyrically..get out of here with that bullshit. his subject matter is trash too.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i asked you if you thought he was better skillwise. not if you liked him better. theres a difference. lmao @ necro being better lyrically..get out of here with that bullshit. his subject matter is trash too.

LMAO...You don't know shit about lyricism...I've been studying this shit since frorever...Necro comes with Multi-sylabul rhymes...Cage comes simplistic compared to Necro...Yes, Cage has better subject matter, and better punch-lines too... but when it comes to lyrical skill, Necro takes it...Now get out of here with that fake Applesauce...PeACe

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
DIPSET BITCH

:o :o :o

E. J. Rizo

DIPLOMAT,where u from young  ???

Gangsta's dont wear pink...round here we call dem nigga's fags....
just to let you know there is two differnt posters here....DIPLOMAT and DIPLOMATS.... the only difference is the S at the end.....i know its kinda confusing...

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
DIPLOMAT,where u from young  ???

Gangsta's dont wear pink...round here we call dem nigga's fags....
just to let you know there is two differnt posters here....DIPLOMAT and DIPLOMATS.... the only difference is the S at the end.....i know its kinda confusing...

we both boutit boutit

dipset boutit boutit

KVB

Their album is dope, mostly due to the production. Everyone lack real MC skills, with the exception of Cam'ron. Roc-A-Fella shouldn't have these clowns on their roster IMO...

jerrod1416

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
i dont know if it is a good album or not but for 7.99 i will definitely buy it.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
Their album is dope, mostly due to the production. Everyone lack real MC skills, with the exception of Cam'ron. Roc-A-Fella shouldn't have these clowns on their roster IMO...

santana is the best young buck out there

whats the difference between jim jones and any other bay/sac rapper?

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET

you wont be dissapointed. its the best gangsta rap album of all time imo.

Skindiana bon3z

you wont be dissapointed. its the best gangsta rap album of all time imo.

LMAO....come on of all time....i don't think so...

peace

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
I jus picked up the album damn man HOT TO DEF!  IMO.  Production by itself worth way more then the 7.99 i payed.  And to Diplomats, holla at ur boy!!!!
Think Free.

Jome

And to Diplomats, holla at ur boy!!!!

LoL, yeah right..

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
I jus picked up the album damn man HOT TO DEF!  IMO.  Production by itself worth way more then the 7.99 i payed.  And to Diplomats, holla at ur boy!!!!

what up boy boy!!!!  ;D ;D

Diplomats Definately Did Deliver Da Destruction (D.D.D.D.D.D)

DIPSET B1TCH!!!!  8)

Jome