Author Topic: Dad Calls Cops on Son to Teach Him a Lesson, Cops Shoot Son Dead  (Read 463 times)

Sccit

Dad Calls Cops on Son to Teach Him a Lesson, Cops Shoot Son Dead
« on: November 08, 2013, 09:17:18 AM »
Dad Calls Cops on Son to Teach Him a Lesson, Cops Shoot Son Dead

A father's attempt to teach his son a lesson for taking his truck without permission ended in tragedy Monday after a local police officer shot the teenager dead.

James Comstock told the Des Moines Register he called the police on his son Tyler after the latter took the former's truck in retaliation for refusing to buy him cigarettes.

Ames Police Officer Adam McPherson reportedly spotted the lawn care company vehicle and pursued it onto the Iowa State University campus, where a brief standoff ensued after Tyler allegedly refused orders to turn off the engine.

McPherson eventually fired six shots into the truck, two of which struck Tyler who was later pronounced dead.

The official report claims the action was necessary in order "to stop the ongoing threat to the public and the officers."

Tyler's dad says he was unarmed at the time.

"So he didn't shut the damn truck off, so let's fire six rounds at him?" exclaimed Gary Shepley, Tyler's step-grandfather. "We're confused, and we don't understand."

James said his son had his fair share of minor troubles with the law, and was distraught over a recent breakup with his girlfriend, but was in the process of turning his life around, and was working on obtaining his GED at Des Moines Area Community College.

"He was a smart kid. He made his own computers. He was interested in IT," James told the Register.

The family's demands for answers got even louder following the revelation that a member of the Ames police department suggested twice that officers call off the chase.

"He took off with my truck. I call the police, and they kill him," James said. ""It was over a damn pack of cigarettes."

McPherson is currently on paid leave pending the results of his department's investigation.

http://gawker.com/dad-calls-cops-on-son-to-teach-him-a-lesson-cops-shoot-1460159897

polepositon

Re: Dad Calls Cops on Son to Teach Him a Lesson, Cops Shoot Son Dead
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 09:28:27 AM »
O m g!  Smh.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 09:29:35 AM »
well, that will teach him to steal his dads truck again, right?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 12:28:14 PM »
lmfao
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

123imagee

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 08:50:36 PM »
lmfao
i dont think it´s funny sikotic, maybe it s only me.

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 04:51:56 AM »
a great american story.

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 05:05:36 AM »
a great american story.

I also love the one with the man standing on his roof, unarmed, resulting in his death after police arrived.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 05:11:28 AM »
a great american story.

I also love the one with the man standing on his roof, unarmed, resulting in his death after police arrived.

another great american story  :raisetheroof:

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 06:24:44 AM »
this white on white violence needs to stop tho :-X  ...
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 11:27:12 AM »
lmfao
i dont think it´s funny sikotic, maybe it s only me.
nah, its kinda funny.

this is why you dont involve pigs in your personal shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2013, 03:37:48 PM »
Well, experts say smoking can kill you.  And also whether you like the police or not, when they give you an order...you do it.  Drop the weapon, leave the premises, etc.  Son had a do what thou wilt mentality & that will getcha in a lot of trouble, even killed.  Sucks 2 learn the hard way.  Surprised they had to shoot, but maybe the son tried 2 ram the truck into them which is a sure way 2 get shot at. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 01:21:02 AM »
cop needs a death penalty.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]