Author Topic: Funny stories...  (Read 243 times)

polepositon

Funny stories...
« on: November 10, 2013, 11:13:13 AM »
So, I go out with someone 2weeks ago. And, apparently, I find this all out the next day.

We drank. Told the bartender she was giving us some weak drinks. She makes us some drink that she said was going to shut us down.
We drink it. We leave. I take him to another spot. We have one more drink which I really didn't want. We leave. And, I don't rem shit.

Apparently, the police was driving by as we were going to walk to the car..but, since I was playing with him...it made them attentive to us. So, I said lets just walk home to avoid any DUI and jail. Didn't register to call AAA or taxi. I don't rem any of this. He reminds me when he finally wake up next day.

So, next morning. I wake up. Grab the remote and I'm looking for the football games. I'm like where the fuck r games? I'm getting pissed. Bout to call directv and go off. Finally, I look at my phone and it says its Saturday. Oops. Lol.

Then, I stand up to go brush my teeth and, I fall to the floor. I'm all, why are my legs on fire!!! Why r they sore to the touch!!
I finally stand, but am walking like I have a stick up my ass. Fast forward...then, I go outside to get something from my car... I'm all where is my car!!!! Lmao! OMG! I was fucked up!! Hahaha.

I'm calling his ass..he isn't picking up the phone. I grab my keys, and hall ass...like please let it be at the spot. And please don't let xyz pop up..im bailing up the street...legs hurting like a Mfa..I mean hurting...this guys all... u want a ride... I'm hesitant.. I'm thinking... My legs buckle..lmao. So, I'm all yes, please. He pulls over, I stand in front of his truck and take pics and get his license number.

We get to the spot.. I'm ask valet is xyz car still Parked here? He's all, yes.

Whew!! Lmao.

We had 2 long Island at first spot..Then 4 more plus that drink she made us at 2nd spot..then one more Long Island at the 3rd spots. And, It doesn't take a lot for me so...when all caught up to me...lord today. Blitzed!! ;D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:21:26 AM by poleposition »

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
Re: Funny stories...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 02:37:48 PM »
ASK MY SON TO SHARE HIS FUNNY STORY ON GETTING HERPES AND CRABS ON THE SAME DAY!

BabyBird

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 11:42:01 PM »
Well I'm back haters  ;D

P sorry baby I post your playboy pic on cv profile pic for an hour  :P

Be ways it's workin in my favor haters

polepositon

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 08:45:13 AM »
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4789379362130102&pid=15.1

say what? you couldn't have posted my pick. that's me up yonder.

i don't do playboy, I do afc north and then some.

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 09:22:40 AM »
Why would you take a pic of somebody's license plate?
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

polepositon

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 10:59:41 AM »
wait. what? nvm...i have no clue what's going on.

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 12:39:29 PM »
wait. what? nvm...i have no clue what's going on.

"He pulls over, I stand in front of his truck and take pics and get his license number."

That's what you said. Already forgotten? :D

polepositon

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 12:56:06 PM »
you made me LMAO!

oh, i took pic and took license number cuz he was a stranger. I didn't want to end up raped and tortured.

well, not by him. but, you feel me? it's a lot of pervs. I get a lot of perverts attention and I wanted him to know...even though he was givin me a ride, im taking pic, and i sent the pic via text...and license number.

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 01:02:14 PM »
you made me LMAO!

oh, i took pic and took license number cuz he was a stranger. I didn't want to end up raped and tortured.

well, not by him. but, you feel me? it's a lot of pervs. I get a lot of perverts attention and I wanted him to know...even though he was givin me a ride, im taking pic, and i sent the pic via text...and license number.

Ah, okay. Just wondered what good a pic in your phone would do you if someone would want to rape you. ;D

polepositon

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 01:05:42 PM »
i know. lol. a pic won't help if he does away with my phone. but, when I show him that I'm sending to multiple people. i hope that will scare him from getting rid of me.

it's scary out here. perverts scare me. if I don't know him, or like him, then, im not down with the pervert shit.  ;D

gotta like mf for that to be ok.  ;D

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 02:59:22 PM »
You our a hare!!! I thought we desided we were gonna go study??? And now I fondled out that ur already shitting on me!!! Polepolution I thought we had something on special!!!  I shouldnt off listined to snoop dogg when he told to me "dont love them hoes"...  so thats why you not answerin phone on the othar day...ur out with a man!! I buy calling card to called u intarnetional and that's what I get in retarn... :'(