Author Topic: Going back to Cali... Get at me bitchez!  (Read 864 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Going back to Cali... Get at me bitchez!
« on: November 11, 2013, 11:39:49 AM »
Yeah that's right!   Infinite is about to smoke a fat ass sack, take a long knap.. cause a nicca got a long drive ahead of him tomorrow.  Driving straight to Las Vegas to visit the spot where hip-hop died.. take a few photos and pay my respects!!  Got a couple girlfriends that live in Vegas, going to stay a night with them and then I'm going back to the greatest city in all of America, L.A.!  

Infinite's gonna be rollin thru your hood... so if you are down then we can break bread...  if you got beef then get at me!!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Fraxxx

Re: Going back to Cali... Get at me bitchez!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 12:37:58 PM »
Driving straight to Las Vegas to visit the spot where hip-hop died.. take a few photos and pay my respects!!

I know you couldn't care less about my opinion but I gave you props when due and I only speak my mind here. So brushing this off as hating would be easy but wrong: Being so stuck in the past won't allow anybody to change and improve theirselve. I know cause I did the same and it's not healthy.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 03:04:38 PM »
theres like 3 ppl on here from la, youre like a euro who has no clue about california

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 03:53:47 PM »
theres like 3 ppl on here from la, youre like a euro who has no clue about california

haha i love it when all the euros are like "i'm gonna go to america.  first night i'll stay in los angeles then the next night I'll drive over to quensbridge and after tht i'm gonna go see 8 mile road in detroit"

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 04:07:00 PM »

haha i love it when all the euros are like "i'm gonna go to america.  first night i'll stay in los angeles then the next night I'll drive over to quensbridge and after tht i'm gonna go see 8 mile road in detroit"

hahahah  A.K.K. the Physco Husla tour

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 04:58:01 PM »

Sounds like a nice trip to me... you realize that for other genres of music people visit places like graceland for elvis or ireland for flute players and shit like that.....    anyway you guys enjoy yourself postin all the time on hiphop forums so that you can hate on your favorite artists and hate on the fans of hiphop
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 05:05:14 PM »
mad trees and fees

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 03:16:26 PM »

Sounds like a nice trip to me... you realize that for other genres of music people visit places like graceland for elvis or ireland for flute players and shit like that.....    anyway you guys enjoy yourself postin all the time on hiphop forums so that you can hate on your favorite artists and hate on the fans of hiphop
driving from la to ny and then back over to detroit sounds like a nice trip to you? once again you completely missed the point. hey nik are you gonna take infant down to skid row to beg for change? he is pretty much black so he shouldnt have a problem rapping with those nice young gentlemen

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 03:53:08 PM »
hahaha

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2013, 12:56:32 PM »
Got blessed with a lil herb and cipher session when I touched down.  Courtesy of L.A.M.B., met Klientel  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2013, 01:06:09 PM »
I also uncovered a lost treasure after arriving here.   I had a journal from back in the day from ages 18 up until I converted to Islam and went to Hajj at age 20.  I had all that the transformation and key events documented plus letters and emails to/from a girlfriend of mine.  

Well on the connecting flight from Europe to Saudi Arabia I met another converted Muslim just like me who lives in Central L.A.  We've been linked as spiritual brothers ever since as we shared the Hajj together.  When I came back from Hajj I had all my belongings at his house and I was planning to move to Oman to get married to this girl.  I told him to go ahead and throw away all my stuff.   So all this memorabilla was supposedly thrown away.

Turns out, some of my shit was burried under piles of junk in his house and sometime betwen my last trip to LA and now he uncovered it and just had it sittin on top of his bookshelf for me if I ever came back!

Heinz

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 04:12:17 AM »
I also uncovered a lost treasure after arriving here.   I had a journal from back in the day from ages 18 up until I converted to Islam and went to Hajj at age 20.  I had all that the transformation and key events documented plus letters and emails to/from a girlfriend of mine.  

Well on the connecting flight from Europe to Saudi Arabia I met another converted Muslim just like me who lives in Central L.A.  We've been linked as spiritual brothers ever since as we shared the Hajj together.  When I came back from Hajj I had all my belongings at his house and I was planning to move to Oman to get married to this girl.  I told him to go ahead and throw away all my stuff.   So all this memorabilla was supposedly thrown away.

Turns out, some of my shit was burried under piles of junk in his house and sometime betwen my last trip to LA and now he uncovered it and just had it sittin on top of his bookshelf for me if I ever came back!

Sounds like a considerate and respectable fellow with some foresight.
Make sure you thank him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 12:59:05 AM »

Sounds like a considerate and respectable fellow with some foresight.
Make sure you thank him.

Yeah I definitely thanked him.  I mean he's actually not necassarily my peer even though we entered Islam at the same time.  He's actually 10 years older than I am, he's a very mature brother I wouldn't expect anything less from him.  Very generous, and he's the type that wouldn't look thru any of my stuff

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 01:05:53 AM »
The vibe wasn't cool this time around in L.A.   Basically I was under the impression that I was a LAMB affiliate but that wasn't the case according to Roccy.  But you know... that's why I'm the type to make moves because that's when you find out the truth, is when u put your ass on the line... like people make jokes on here about me freestylin on street corners but that's how u find out the truth, if your freestyles are dope or if they are shit.

Compared to the shit LAMB was spittin on wax mine was shit and compared to Klientels freestyle game mines was shit... but fuck it dawg that's why I make moves in life, y'all can joke if u want but that's how u find out.  Sometimes your moves work and sometimes they don't... like I had notions about africa and that was one case where it worked but sometimes it doesn't work but u find out the truth when you put yourself out there

Not that the point of me freestylin on a street corner or cipherin with Klientel is to find out how dope I am... I mean I already knew my shit is suspect.  But I would still freestyle and record tracks for the love of hiphop and expression and catharsis, etc....  so that wasn't really an issue in regards to L.A. but findin out I wasn't actually a LAMB affiliate was a truth that I could only truly know by puttin myself out there
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:15:36 AM by Infinite »

Heinz

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 01:18:15 AM »
Sorry to hear that the trip turned out this way for you.
People here will probably gloat at your misfortune and I hope you wont take none of that to heart.

I would invite you to join my One Man Army but if I did it would cease to exist...
Keep your head up and keep keeping it real like you always do.

Peace from Dayton