Author Topic: Going back to Cali... Get at me bitchez!  (Read 862 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Going back to Cali... Get at me bitchez!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 01:22:26 AM »
Y
Sorry to hear that the trip turned out this way for you.
People here will probably gloat at your misfortune and I hope you wont take none of that to heart.

I would invite you to join my One Man Army but if I did it would cease to exist...
Keep your head up and keep keeping it real like you always do.

Peace from Dayton

Thanks homie...

And as bad as it is to get crossed out of LAMB obviously I don't stay out that way so the rest of my life will pretty much carry on like normal, so I'm going to stay positive and keep everything else movin

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 11:02:27 AM »
did you go to la just to meet up with them?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 11:16:20 AM »
u need to fight roccy

rap is a gladiator sport earn his respect.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 11:17:48 AM »
as much as i would like to see that it would probably be one of the weakest fights ever

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 12:10:25 PM »
Infinite u fool... u our a muslam, off course u got kicked from lamb....its a Jewish boy band!!! Maybe if u go to convort ur relugion than maybe theywwont accept u!!! Ether way... jews and muslams needed to all be burned to a crasp!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 01:35:33 PM »
did you go to la just to meet up with them?

That was the main reason, yeah... but I'm always the type to have other alternatives lined up in anything I do, so like I had some good reconnecting time with my Hajj brother so that was a plus, I also had a girl I was supposed to go out with when I was out there but that fell through
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2013, 01:38:58 PM »
u need to fight roccy

rap is a gladiator sport earn his respect.

Well he was avoidin me and I ain't gonna chase a dude around I'm not a groupie, lol...

And I don't know about fightin the dude I mean you don't fight someone just cause they don't want to rap and hang wwith you, mos def u wud battle them though to prove that you are on their level or put them in their place, or face them and lose like a man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2013, 01:42:28 PM »
Infinite u fool... u our a muslam, off course u got kicked from lamb....its a Jewish boy band!!! Maybe if u go to convort ur relugion than maybe theywwont accept u!!! Ether way... jews and muslams needed to all be burned to a crasp!!!

Roccy is a Muslim

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2013, 02:27:39 PM »
lol @ "nicca"

the desperation is strong.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2013, 05:22:41 PM »
i think your under the illusion your doing gods work infinite god dont like rap or any other secular music and he surely doenst like you twisting around a racial epitapht to be cute and acceptable for suburban white boys "nicca" and i dont think he approves of your idol worship of other men.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 08:35:50 PM »
man, i thought u spit some pretty dope freestyles, to be 100% real wit u. and we didnt get a chance 2 record what u had (lucid dreaming), so that was that... but roccy acts like that towards every1 nowadays, so i dont feel u shoulda taken it the way u did, but if thats how it hit u then thats how it hit u, i cant tell u how 2 feel......but most of all, no sole person chooses who's a lamb affiliate and who's not lol, so if u were round since day 1 then keep reppin for lamb homie, dont let no outside forces get in the way of that... glad u made it back safe, hopefully next time around will be more of what u were lookin 4

still disappointed u didnt get to spit that knowledge to roccy that me n u chopped it up about, tho. thought that coulda helped a lot, if done right

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 09:04:39 PM »
Roccy sounds like such a bitch, im not the one to ever agree on shit with Infinite or NIK but thats fucked up
atleast NIK has the balls to reply to you like a man and tell you how it is, even if he did hoe you out and didnt want to hang out cus of Roccy thats some bitch shit he has to live with, but if he really had to put in work and do his thing then atleast he knows the truth but as far as Roccy he sounds like a faggot ass hater for what he did to you and Lights...

I'd smoke a blunt and kick a freestyle with NIK and Infinite but would never shake Roccy's hand for doing that hoe shit

The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2013, 09:10:35 PM »
I disagree. Roccy and NIK got a good thing going and Roccy doesn't want his product to be diluted by some cat who decided to take a road trip and disrupt shit.

If somebody don't wanna kick it with me or be bothered with me, I'm not gonna take it personally and start airing out my dirty laundry to everybody that's willing to read it. I'ma just keep doing me and moving on.

Looks liek Infinite was a lil too emotionally invested in this shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE