Author Topic: Los Angeles could be under attack by the time you read this.  (Read 742 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Los Angeles could be under attack by the time you read this.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 05:30:01 AM »
Few things:

1) if it is true, it's likely not happening now because this info leaked.

2) I started at about the 1.30 min mark so I don't know, but did they just say they just received an anonymous tip?

3) a lot of the info they reported could be verified, ie did the building truly cancel all its insurance except for terrorism coverage? That doesn't make sense to cancel policies on fire, or acts of God etc. if that's true that's a major red flag, but like I said that's verifiable so that would be a good way to sniff out if this whole thing is BS. Is the insurance agency mentioned truly the provider? That can be verified.

4) they did mention drills were done recently planning for a terror attack. Nearly every false flag over the last several years have a significant theme across them which is there has always been a drill within weeks of the attack planning for the exact same thing. Think of it as a dry run/practice.

5) someone who is well versed in false flags could easily create this story.

6) Beforeitsnews.com is known to post a lot of BS. Every once in a while they'll have something of merit. But a lot of times when people who have been into this stuff for years see that as the source...they tend to roll their eyes.

7) my conclusion is that I doubt anything will come of this. But like I said, take it upon yourself to try and verify any of the reported facts yourself. That's the best way to sharpen discernment on this type of stuff.

8) glad to see you are thinking outside the box a bit. Keep it up.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 02:53:43 PM »
Even r/conspiracy laughed this one off when it first popped up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 05:49:48 AM »
Nobody give a fuck about that building lol

Now if terrorists really wanted to fuck LA up they would fly a buildung into Staple Center a few blocks down
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 07:51:12 AM »
LOL... I saw it on one of my friends Facebook. She's big into all this Illuminati talk, so I figured, why not. Plus she lives around the area, figured she might have see the drills, but she didn't. Hard to see bullshit in the snowy wasteland of Minnesota.

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 10:38:26 AM »
LOL... I saw it on one of my friends Facebook. She's big into all this Illuminati talk, so I figured, why not. Plus she lives around the area, figured she might have see the drills, but she didn't. Hard to see bullshit in the snowy wasteland of Minnesota.

See the problem is tards like you read bullshit like this (which I systematically dismantled) and equate it with legit issues, and therefore group all of it together. That's why your counter to anything to people like myself, virtuoso etc is lizard people. You're a class A fatass tv tard with a feminist wife lol. You really shouldn't throw stones ese.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 11:43:04 AM »

See the problem is tards like you read bullshit like this (which I systematically dismantled) and equate it with legit issues, and therefore group all of it together. That's why your counter to anything to people like myself, virtuoso etc is lizard people. You're a class A fatass tv tard with a feminist wife lol. You really shouldn't throw stones ese.

This is train of thought, let him has his perspective.
I think it is a plus to have people with different perspectives.
If we all think alike, there is no reason for Train of thought.

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 02:02:52 PM »

This is train of thought, let him has his perspective.
I think it is a plus to have people with different perspectives.
If we all think alike, there is no reason for Train of thought.

Lol, this guy openly mocks anyones beliefs that contradicts his/Rachel maddows viewpoint. No need to superman for him, he brings it on himself.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 02:45:01 PM »
I will say this.

I saw this on facebook as I said, and thought it was interesting and if it really did happen then why not give a warning out.

As for opening mocking a position. Now that I work on a campus and see debate from the outside I think I can honestly say this board works the same way as my students. Makes sense since I've been on this board since I was 20 and a college student myself so those relationships and arguments go the same way. People talk, including myself, and try to talk over the other person. Instead of having true conservation, we go straight to debate and don't listen to the other point of view. I have made an effort recently to go and look at all this stuff you guys are talking about. Well I don't agree, there are some warnings to take away and if I see stuff like this, I'll post it. I have family in California so this is important to me. But I will say I still am not someone who thinks there is an Illuminati. I do think there is an greedy presents that is into the privatizing everything and controlling all aspects of peoples' lives. Look at Monsanto or the oil companies. Things do not surprise me, but if there was an Illuminati I think it would have been exposed by now. The World War period in the world would have been the perfect time. 

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »
^^^fuck illuminati, that's mumbo jumbo.

It's the khazarian Jew sect that is responsible for all that is fucked up in this world. They are the seed of Cain, who is the seed of Satan.

You're catholic right? Do you agree or disagree that satan is the one who holds domain over the earth? Read in your bible where it says beware of those who masquerade as Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan. Same thing going on today, 2000 years later.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 03:01:08 PM »
^^^fuck illuminati, that's mumbo jumbo.

It's the khazarian Jew sect that is responsible for all that is fucked up in this world. They are the seed of Cain, who is the seed of Satan.

You're catholic right? Do you agree or disagree that satan is the one who holds domain over the earth? Read in your bible where it says beware of those who masquerade as Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan. Same thing going on today, 2000 years later.

Where does Gog And Magog fit in your believe system?

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »
Nobody give a fuck about that building lol

Now if terrorists really wanted to fuck LA up they would fly a buildung into Staple Center a few blocks down

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 10:17:54 PM »
beforeitsnews...LOL hahah.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]