Author Topic: Necro and Kool G Rap "The Godfathers" discussion thread  (Read 954 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Necro and Kool G Rap "The Godfathers" discussion thread
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2013, 06:52:36 AM »
No real nigga supports perverts or cowards thats why.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

hitsaw

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2013, 07:06:32 AM »
On March 23, 2012, jurors in the Tori Stafford murder trial in London, Ontario were presented with a connection between Necro's music and Tori's admitted killer. The court in the trial of Michael Rafferty heard testimony from convicted murderer Terri-Lynne McClintic that she listened to Necro the day she abducted Tori. Rafferty's defense attorney also noted similarities between the song "Garbage Bag" and letters McClintic had written when she was in a youth facility in 2007 and 2008; the letters described the hypothetical torture and murder of a person. At 5.12pm on 8 April 2009, the day of the murder, Terry-Lynne McClintic was positively identified as purchasing garbage bags. 8-year-old Tori Stafford had been found dead in a green garbage bag on July 19, 2009.[41]
Necro issued a press statement on the 23rd March 2012 saying that he DOES NOT SUPPORT "ANYTHING THAT BRINGS HARM TO CHILDREN." Necro also says that he thinks he has been unfairly blamed for the actions of his fans

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2013, 08:11:09 AM »
On March 23, 2012, jurors in the Tori Stafford murder trial in London, Ontario were presented with a connection between Necro's music and Tori's admitted killer. The court in the trial of Michael Rafferty heard testimony from convicted murderer Terri-Lynne McClintic that she listened to Necro the day she abducted Tori. Rafferty's defense attorney also noted similarities between the song "Garbage Bag" and letters McClintic had written when she was in a youth facility in 2007 and 2008; the letters described the hypothetical torture and murder of a person. At 5.12pm on 8 April 2009, the day of the murder, Terry-Lynne McClintic was positively identified as purchasing garbage bags. 8-year-old Tori Stafford had been found dead in a green garbage bag on July 19, 2009.[41]
Necro issued a press statement on the 23rd March 2012 saying that he DOES NOT SUPPORT "ANYTHING THAT BRINGS HARM TO CHILDREN." Necro also says that he thinks he has been unfairly blamed for the actions of his fans
this is the type of shit bald wilson gonna be doin' if he hasn't started already. LMAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2013, 08:50:49 AM »
 i guess when i kill it will be eminem and brotha lynchs fault then? or if i kill myself its the grave diggaz fault? or if i kill maybe its dr dre and ice cubes fault? maybe its kwest da mad lads fault i like young bitches?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2013, 09:32:51 AM »
i guess when i kill it will be eminem and brotha lynchs fault then?

"violence existed before our music was even suggested" - big punisher

Heinz

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2013, 11:01:43 AM »

i like young bitches

You are in good company with Necro then.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2013, 12:00:55 PM »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2013, 06:56:39 PM »
i guess when i kill it will be eminem and brotha lynchs fault then?

"violence existed before our music was even suggested" - big punisher
This.

And how can you blame Necro for the actions of another? so because one individual was influenced by his music it makes Neco the same as dude that committed the crime?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2013, 06:40:57 PM »
 Picked up my copy just before. been listening to it in my car.
 Sounds fairly dope. A tad generic and more like a Necro album feat G rap but i need to listen to it more. Good beats. G rap good as usual.

And it was interesting, in that song where the hook is "i'll kill you and enjoy it" Necro has a lyric "you get killed like a child molester" so that kind of goes against what you are suggesting heinz?

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2013, 07:42:37 PM »
Picked up my copy just before. been listening to it in my car.
 Sounds fairly dope. A tad generic and more like a Necro album feat G rap but i need to listen to it more. Good beats. G rap good as usual.

And it was interesting, in that song where the hook is "i'll kill you and enjoy it" Necro has a lyric "you get killed like a child molester" so that kind of goes against what you are suggesting heinz?

child molesters gets no respect from necro cud

Heinz

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2013, 03:12:16 PM »
Defending Necro is not a good look.
That bum deserves to burn.
Abominable lowlife.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2013, 03:57:04 PM »
james harden defense right here

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2013, 12:46:43 PM »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2013, 03:51:32 AM »
 gave it another listen, nice n loud. Def a dope album. Anyone who likes teh 90's eastcoast sound would like this. Not to take anything away from Neco but god dam, G rap is such a fucking beast!
 He absolutley destroys it!!  :o