Author Topic: Emcees Better Than Eminem  (Read 3359 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Emcees Better Than Eminem
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2013, 12:42:12 PM »
all lies guru couldnt freestyle to save his life.

guilty simpsons dope but not THAT dope. but i do like dude alot one of the last dudes to come out that dilla cosigned.

cormegas got the storytelling thing on lock but cant fuck with em as a battle rapper.

i really honestly dont think anyone got the gift em has to ride a beat effortlessly like he does right now and the only one thats really close is kendrick.

i like strange musics staple those dudes are all talented  spitters but i dont think any one from tech to rittz or any of them have eminem knack for battle rap.

song concepts they might could compete but there they might have to fall back when it comes to shit like strong structure.

i know yella wolf and all these other guys got mean flows but its like they just not as focused with the pen just yet. eminem still  has shit onlock for the time being this albums a grower and its gonna keep generating more sales as the videos drop i would not be surprised if this album tops out a little under five million after some years go by.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2013, 12:50:36 PM »
guilty simpson will tell you he's not as dope as eminem

looks like Closet Material is reaching in a hat and pulling out random rappers names.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2013, 01:43:33 PM »

guilty simpsons dope but not THAT dope. but i do like dude alot one of the last dudes to come out that dilla cosigned.

cormegas got the storytelling thing on lock but cant fuck with em as a battle rapper.

i really honestly dont think anyone got the gift em has to ride a beat effortlessly like he does right now and the only one thats really close is kendrick.

i like strange musics staple those dudes are all talented  spitters but i dont think any one from tech to rittz or any of them have eminem knack for battle rap.

song concepts they might could compete but there they might have to fall back when it comes to shit like strong structure.

i know yella wolf and all these other guys got mean flows but its like they just not as focused with the pen just yet. eminem still  has shit onlock for the time being this albums a grower and its gonna keep generating more sales as the videos drop i would not be surprised if this album tops out a little under five million after some years go by.

guilty simpson/madlib's - oj simpson > em's last few albums.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2013, 01:44:17 PM »
guilty simpson will tell you he's not as dope as eminem

looks like Closet Material is reaching in a hat and pulling out random rappers names.
you're full of shit !!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2013, 01:45:06 PM »
  8)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2013, 01:51:13 PM »

ogcm on that enyce formula tip now
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2013, 02:06:28 PM »

ogcm on that enyce formula tip now
kill yourself !

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2013, 02:11:32 PM »
lots of anger OGCM, did your family not invite you to thanksgiving again?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2013, 07:32:39 PM »
my thankgiving was great fyi. don't project your failures in life towards me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2013, 07:41:42 PM »
don't project your failures in life towards me.

you should perhaps practice what you preach, Father Closet.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2013, 07:48:00 PM »

I do everyday u glacier monkey. maybe you should practice growin' some hair bald wilson.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2013, 07:50:02 PM »

I do everyday u glacier monkey. maybe you should practice growin' some hair bald wilson.

says the man afraid to post his own photo on here? 

stop posting links to wackass songs by the way, nobody checks them.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Remedy360

« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2013, 07:59:44 PM »

What's a glacier monkey?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2013, 08:03:51 PM »

says the man afraid to post his own photo on here? 

stop posting links to wackass songs by the way, nobody checks them.
i'm not scared I just don't play games wit children and I look better than you. the white bitches love me the black bitches love me and the spanish bitches love me so fuck you and your thoughts u bitch ass wigger. ps. you already know I don't post wack vids i'm not a reject like you.