Author Topic: Emcees Better Than Eminem  (Read 3434 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Emcees Better Than Eminem
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 07:37:45 PM »
You act too emotional when it comes to your favorite artist. You need to stop it. You made this thread because of the posts in the new Eminem album thread.
you wiggers puttin' too much weight on it and got this thread misconstrued. it ain't that serious I made this thread to see who would actually say there are artists better than em. if I wanted to spew disrespect or hate and get on some bullshit i'd done it wit no hesitation list any that you may think is better than em if not carry on.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2013, 07:42:34 PM »
You act too emotional when it comes to your favorite artist. You need to stop it. You made this thread because of the posts in the new Eminem album thread.

the shit is really bizarre...you can be having a completely civil convo and as soon as TI comes up dude starts getting super aggy.
ain't too much to it u said the key word ''civil''. keep it civil and it can stay civil if you disrespect me you will be disrespected. bottom line.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2013, 08:10:38 PM »
i never said shit about it, you started up in that thread where hack called someone a basehead and you stepped up like you were born a crackbaby and took offense and came out of your neck about me.

as always you got sensitive over some bullshit and turned it into something else this is why no one really likes you around here...ur too goddamn emotional about the dumbest shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2013, 08:18:38 PM »
i never said shit about it, you started up in that thread where hack called someone a basehead and you stepped up like you were born a crackbaby and took offense and came out of your neck about me.

as always you got sensitive over some bullshit and turned it into something else this is why no one really likes you around here...ur too goddamn emotional about the dumbest shit.

dude I really could give a fuck about who don't like me fuck 'em and feed 'em cold sardines ya dig ! second of all no one is emo over here I am faded literally laughin' at you wiggers right now like u can't be serious. like I said before and after this it's no need to dwell on this shit: respect me I respect you disrespect me I disrespect you and that's how it's been and it's always on deck for the frogs that wanna leap.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2013, 08:21:29 PM »
back to what's important: HIP HOP !
 o.c.
big krit
bun b
scarface
8 ball
dj quik
kurupt
big boi
guilty simpson
sean boog

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2013, 09:33:00 PM »
Biggie > Eminem
Big L > Eminem
Big Pun > Eminem

Biggie never got a fair chance to prove himself. But at the end if the day Eminem has still done more in his career than BIG

Same can be said for Big L

Pun had 1 fuckin album you guys have to stop forcing yourselves to believe he's goat material over artist who given us multiple classics / near classics.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2013, 11:44:03 PM »
The problem with this is there is no real context for comparison.  Artists that are truly "great" to me are those that are too unique to be compared on that level. I remember making a similar point when people were acting like Snoop wasn't all that when compared to Pac and I'll say it again, it's on some real apples and oranges kind of shit. If you're a true fan of Eminem and what he does as an artist, you're not going to consider Nas or Raekwon an acceptable substitute or vice versa. If we're talking about lyrics, flow, songwriting skills, musical catalogs, work ethic, sales... these at least something tangible to the debate but to just pose it as who is "better" is a little bit vague for a discussion on artists because there are so many elements to what makes each individual one great.  I'd argue each one mentioned is probably better than Eminem in some form of artistic function but also can make the point that Em probably has something on each of them as well.

The more times go on, I just find myself subscribing less and less to the theory that hip-hop or music itself can only have one GOAT or even that list of five in particular order.  The greats are the greats.  Pac. Biggie.  KRS. Scarface. Raekwon. Eminem. Nas.  I think it's a little disconcerting that a lot of Eminem fans overlook equally talented artists but I don't think it's fair to discredit Em's talents to compensate. Whether he sold records or not, he is a great artist. Case closed.

doggfather

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2013, 12:46:21 AM »
hard to say but nobody.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2013, 04:59:22 AM »
back to what's important: HIP HOP !
 o.c.
big krit
bun b
scarface
8 ball
dj quik
kurupt
big boi
guilty simpson
sean boog

big boi?  big krit??  DJ QUIK?   hahaha wow

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2013, 05:04:49 AM »
author of this thread must be a black ass hurt over rapper being white that gets props..

Eminem is solid, taking out his commercial pop songs he keeps the level. But no way he is the best. Rap is not only a lyrical part, and Em lacks the rest.

Its a pointless thread since there is fuckin lot of rappers better than shady.

bouli77

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2013, 05:11:25 AM »
I think it's a little disconcerting that a lot of Eminem fans overlook equally talented artists but I don't think it's fair to discredit Em's talents to compensate. Whether he sold records or not, he is a great artist. Case closed.

you summed it up perfectly. thanks. +1

Fraxxx

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2013, 06:13:31 AM »
Mykestro - the way he constructs consecutive lines to almost copletely rhyme over and over is unreal. Might sound a little static sometimes but from a strictly technical standpoint, it's amazing.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2013, 06:25:08 AM »
author of this thread must be a black ass hurt over rapper being white that gets props..

Eminem is solid, taking out his commercial pop songs he keeps the level. But no way he is the best. Rap is not only a lyrical part, and Em lacks the rest.

you said must be which tells me you're assuming i'm hurt over white rapper gettin' props. dude you are seriously trippin' wit no luggage ! i'm actually listenin' to a white rapper from north carolina that is better than eminem so what you said pertainin' to me is invalid I love white people but not all white rappers are great and i'm not gonna pretend. thank you !

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2013, 09:01:21 AM »
Z-Ro > Eminem
K-Rino > Eminem

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2013, 10:52:18 AM »

Def racial undertones. And on top of it the dudes he's throwing in there are ridiculous. Hip hop cred is dwindling with this fella.