Author Topic: Emcees Better Than Eminem  (Read 3419 times)

Will_B

Re: Emcees Better Than Eminem
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2013, 05:28:46 AM »
Just off the dome

Nas
Andre 3000
Big Boi
Black Thought
Busta
Rakim
King T
2Pac
Biggie
Hittman
Six-2
Slick Rick
Q-Tip
Tricky
Royce 5'9
Guru
Lauryn Hill
Method Man
Redman

Remedy360

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2013, 07:19:50 AM »
this thread has nothin' to do wit race because there are also spanish, white, mexican, etc. emcees better than eminem. all you weenies usin' the race cards can take your tampons off and calm down.

Dude, you're the one whose been throwing around words like "white boys" and "wiggers" and said people just listen to him because he's white. How is that not using the race card lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2013, 08:00:25 AM »
this thread has nothin' to do wit race because there are also spanish, white, mexican, etc. emcees better than eminem. all you weenies usin' the race cards can take your tampons off and calm down.

Dude, you're the one whose been throwing around words like "white boys" and "wiggers" and said people just listen to him because he's white. How is that not using the race card lol
callin' these nerd wiggers and sayin' folks rock wit em cause he's white is the truth it's not racist. I listen to white emcees how is that racist?. em got skills that's undeniable but I will not pretend like he's the best thing out there when I know he's not.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2013, 08:06:01 AM »
btw that statik selektah album is insane and is currently in rotation. possibly album of the year.  8)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 08:12:16 AM by OG Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2013, 08:11:47 AM »
Biggie > Eminem
Big L > Eminem
Big Pun > Eminem

Biggie never got a fair chance to prove himself. But at the end if the day Eminem has still done more in his career than BIG

Same can be said for Big L

Pun had 1 fuckin album you guys have to stop forcing yourselves to believe he's goat material over artist who given us multiple classics / near classics.

all three listed would give em a run for his money lyrically you and I both know that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2013, 08:19:30 AM »
yeah from a technical standpoint theres no one better...like stated before however there are numerous artists who make better overall music
so many are way better from a technical standpoint black thought, krs one, lord finesse among many comes to mind immediately.

Heinz

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2013, 08:44:18 AM »
Technical skill is irrelevant when your voice sounds like a wailing witch having constant temper tantrums.
It feels like my spirit is being aurally molested listening to Eminem shrieking ontop of a beat.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 08:46:37 AM by Heinz »

Lucifuge

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2013, 11:10:59 AM »
Skillwise cant fuck with Em, no one, ever. Period! Lycrli he's top 5, but he's all round mc, with flow, rhymes and all.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2013, 11:17:34 AM »
Skillwise cant fuck with Em, no one, ever. Period! Lycrli he's top 5, but he's all round mc, with flow, rhymes and all.
nope

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2013, 01:07:41 PM »
author of this thread must be a black ass hurt over rapper being white that gets props..

Eminem is solid, taking out his commercial pop songs he keeps the level. But no way he is the best. Rap is not only a lyrical part, and Em lacks the rest.

Its a pointless thread since there is fuckin lot of rappers better than shady.
you said must be which tells me you're assuming i'm hurt over white rapper gettin' props. dude you are seriously trippin' wit no luggage ! i'm actually listenin' to a white rapper from north carolina that is better than eminem so what you said pertainin' to me is invalid I love white people but not all white rappers are great and i'm not gonna pretend. thank you !

as big a fan of Sean Boog as i am, thats a wild statement

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2013, 01:38:39 PM »
author of this thread must be a black ass hurt over rapper being white that gets props..

Eminem is solid, taking out his commercial pop songs he keeps the level. But no way he is the best. Rap is not only a lyrical part, and Em lacks the rest.

Its a pointless thread since there is fuckin lot of rappers better than shady.
you said must be which tells me you're assuming i'm hurt over white rapper gettin' props. dude you are seriously trippin' wit no luggage ! i'm actually listenin' to a white rapper from north carolina that is better than eminem so what you said pertainin' to me is invalid I love white people but not all white rappers are great and i'm not gonna pretend. thank you !

as big a fan of Sean Boog as i am, thats a wild statement
boog is way nicer and has a better catalog.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2013, 01:39:50 PM »
"way nicer"

sounds like something a 3rd grader would say

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2013, 01:43:13 PM »
"way nicer"

sounds like something a 3rd grader would say
I apologize for this hip hop shit bein' beyond your comprehension.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2013, 01:51:23 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2013, 01:59:11 PM »
nobody is clicking your links