Author Topic: Emcees Better Than Eminem  (Read 3427 times)

Remedy360

Re: Emcees Better Than Eminem
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2013, 04:23:03 AM »
nas
scarface
jay-z
common
t.i.
raekwon
black thought
rakim
az
xzibit
jadakiss

damn i can go on forever....

If Em was black and still on the underground you would claim he's the greatest. 

:laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2013, 04:57:37 AM »
nas
scarface
jay-z
common
t.i.
raekwon
black thought
rakim
az
xzibit
jadakiss

damn i can go on forever....

No living Emcee can claim to be better than Eminem.  If Em was black and still on the underground you would claim he's the greatest. 
bullshit. if em was black we wouldn't even be discussin' him. if the emcees I named was white and aligned wit dre y'all would be on this shit 24/7 discussin' them.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2013, 05:09:02 AM »
God damn, I just had a revelation. TI's motivation for acquiring those guns was to protect himself against the fanatical Stan that you have become. I guess the restraining order didn't work for him huh? The only thing you hate more than anyone questioning your idol, your obsession, is the fact there is a great rapper who is white. Come on now, you are dying to list Young Gunz, Freeway, Snoop Dogg, maybe Irvine Gotti? erm Nelly in his prime, hmm Memphis Bleek, god, it kills you that he is white doesn't it :)
this is hip hop all that faggotry you kickin' save it for your pops. are you mad because I won't salute your brother or are you mad because you know deep down in your heart there are muthafuckas better than him ? em is all about shock value which does nothin' for me as a listener so I cannot jam to that bullshit and for you to attempt to judge me on white rappers when i'm listenin' to white emcees better than him you are clueless. do yourself a favor and stay the fuck out my culture !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2013, 07:56:49 AM »
  8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2013, 08:02:38 AM »
It REALLY gets to you doesn't it? :)
Here are some more Dragon, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Wacka Flocka, maybe? Certainly Gucci Mane, I mean the list of black rappers is endless. I aint even gonna get into the deep raps of Uncle Murda, as I would be embarrassing the white boy too much.

Still, makes you realise how dumb "Nobody's" like Rakim and Kool G Rap are for proclaiming Eminem as one of the best lyricists ever. I am making a mockery of Eminem by bringing the mighty Street Life into the conversation too.

Damn man, I see the light, I need to stay out of a black stan's culture. God damn white citing Kool G Rap, he probably wack anyways.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:07:49 AM by virtuoso »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2013, 08:54:18 AM »
It REALLY gets to you doesn't it? :)
Here are some more Dragon, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Wacka Flocka, maybe? Certainly Gucci Mane, I mean the list of black rappers is endless. I aint even gonna get into the deep raps of Uncle Murda, as I would be embarrassing the white boy too much.

Still, makes you realise how dumb "Nobody's" like Rakim and Kool G Rap are for proclaiming Eminem as one of the best lyricists ever. I am making a mockery of Eminem by bringing the mighty Street Life into the conversation too.

Damn man, I see the light, I need to stay out of a black stan's culture. God damn white citing Kool G Rap, he probably wack anyways.
I won't even respond respectfully or otherwise to this fuckery.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2013, 01:01:25 PM »
eminem knows and has acknowledged in his own words repeatedly that if he was black hed be just another "black thought" or something and the hype around him is being an anomaly by being this white phenom (stereotypically white ppl dont have rhythm or style)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2013, 01:08:30 PM »
eminem knows and has acknowledged in his own words repeatedly that if he was black hed be just another "black thought" or something and the hype around him is being an anomaly by being this white phenom (stereotypically white ppl dont have rhythm or style)
i'm glad you said that. it solidifies that not only me or others feelings on the matter.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2013, 01:18:46 PM »
but that still dont take away from his body of work. it really sucks that alot of great undergrond rappers werent afforded the opportunities and resources eminem has but hes done alot and impacted the culture immensely (in some ways good, some bad) and that is what an icon is all about.

he pays homage to the greats and extends himself to the young sptters and is still doing good music ppl still care about. all this convo proves it. not just at dubcc but these conversations are happening on every hip hop site.

hes not another elvis or vanilla ice trying to rape the culture the worst part is him taking over the game was a blackmans vision. dre put this kid together....how does that resonate with yall?

when i seen a 9 year old little black boy at a barbershop say he wanted to be like eminem when he grows up in 04 my heart dropped in my stomach and i dont even know why. it was like that moment signified such a profound moment in the culture. it was sad and profound all at once.

Blood$

« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2013, 01:20:45 PM »
but that still dont take away from his body of work. it really sucks that alot of great undergrond rappers werent afforded the opportunities and resources eminem has but hes done alot and impacted the culture immensely (in some ways good, some bad) and that is what an icon is all about.

he pays homage to the greats and extends himself to the young sptters and is still doing good music ppl still care about. all this convo proves it. not just at dubcc but these conversations are happening on every hip hop site.

hes not another elvis or vanilla ice trying to rape the culture the worst part is him taking over the game was a blackmans vision. dre put this kid together....how does that resonate with yall?

when i seen a 9 year old little black boy at a barbershop say he wanted to be like eminem when he grows up in 04 my heart dropped in my stomach and i dont even know why. it was like that moment signified such a profound moment in the culture. it was sad and profound all at once.

church.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2013, 01:26:09 PM »

he's dope and definitely one of the greats and his first three albums is dope but that where it ends for me. although I don't resonate wit his music I do salute his passion to make hip hop records.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2013, 02:57:42 PM »

he's dope and definitely one of the greats and his first three albums is dope but that where it ends for me. although I don't resonate wit his music I do salute his passion to make hip hop records.

His first three albums are beyond just "dope".

Making three truly great albums has been done by an extremely limited list.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2013, 10:49:23 AM »
  8)