Author Topic: MCs better than T.I.  (Read 3390 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: MCs better than T.I.
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2013, 05:57:24 AM »
Scarface has much more influence on rap that TI ever will.  TI spits birthday cake rhymes.
I love scarface but what t.i. has accomplished in hip hop scarface never will - http://t.co/cAEYxZsA3C
Please T.I. has not even accomplished what Scarface has in hip hop ever & never will. nothing you just said was based on facts at all. It was based on your biased opinion for T.I.
dude you can't be serious ! face was an incredible artist and he's one of the forefathers in hip hop but, y'all bein' blind to the facts and refusing to face reality. you said that what I said was false and based on bein' bias. so scarface just wasn't on unsung or he is financially comfortable wit millions of dollars in the bank ? he ain't ever wanted to leave his record company for bein' unpaid ? come on son !!! I love face and he's accomplished plenty but you sayin' what he's accomplished compared to t.i. is like what big daddy kane has accomplished compared to jay-z.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 08:49:13 AM by OG Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2013, 07:33:37 AM »
What an angry lil fella. All that anger you put out is gonna come right back to you patna.

TI wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Is there ANYONE that you think is better than TI as far as rap goes?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2013, 08:37:00 AM »
What an angry lil fella. All that anger you put out is gonna come right back to you patna.

how did you grab anger from my last post or any of my posts ? i'm just tellin' the truth ! when we talk artists that are 'better' consistency should be included and it isn't when discussin' music wit you fools. I like how you goofy ass nerds think you know a nigga when if I was sittin' at a stop light you wouldn't know me from a can of paint. my suggestion to you my curious e pal is to get yourself together and get your life right, figure out where you'll be in 10 years, and worry about YOU.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2013, 09:06:53 AM »

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2013, 09:35:15 AM »

how did you grab anger from my last post or any of my posts ? i'm just tellin' the truth ! when we talk artists that are 'better' consistency should be included and it isn't when discussin' music wit you fools. I like how you goofy ass nerds think you know a nigga when if I was sittin' at a stop light you wouldn't know me from a can of paint. my suggestion to you my curious e pal is to get yourself together and get your life right, figure out where you'll be in 10 years, and worry about YOU.

When you start talking shit about folks deceased family members son. Your little punkass is way out of line.

And you never answered my question: is there ANYONE that you think is better than TI as far as rap goes?

TI don't care about you bro. Go read a book or something. Ignorance is not cool no matter what TI tells you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2013, 09:41:43 AM »

When you start talking shit about folks deceased family members son. Your little punkass is way out of line.

And you never answered my question: is there ANYONE that you think is better than TI as far as rap goes?

TI don't care about you bro. Go read a book or something. Ignorance is not cool no matter what TI tells you.
I talk about who the fuck I wanna talk about. who the fuck gonna stop me ? we can keep this shit civil or uncivil it don't matter to me. as far as the rest of that bullshit you posted: kill yourself faggot I don't owe you shit !

« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2013, 09:47:24 AM »
Deep breaths homie, deep breaths. And do it with your diaphragm, not your lungs...that's the best way to alliviate anxiety.

Is there any rapper that is better than TI?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2013, 09:51:46 AM »
Deep breaths homie, deep breaths. And do it with your diaphragm, not your lungs...that's the best way to alliviate anxiety.

Is there any rapper that is better than TI?
you fool for that...me and mary jane on a date and my mind is in the clouds. get like me ! only his southern forefathers: bun b, outkast, 8 ball & mjg, ugk, and scarface.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2013, 10:00:44 AM »
and i'll say he' not better than all the forefathers of hip hop nobody that came after is. CLARIFICATION FOR THE CRASH TEST DUMMIES: we when say better we just not talkin' music we talkin' sales, impact, longevity, accomplishments, relevance, etc. so know what the fuck you talkin' about if you gon' challenge me on this hip hop shit cause I breathe this shit daily.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2013, 01:53:39 PM »
you know very little about hip hop if you think TI is elite at anything besides lame reality tv shows.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2013, 02:04:08 PM »
you know very little about hip hop if you think TI is elite at anything besides lame reality tv shows.
who joe budden ?

Blood$

« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2013, 02:15:06 PM »
T.I., Joe Budden, and Jim Jones should do a group EP

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2013, 02:21:42 PM »
T.I., Joe Budden, and Jim Jones should do a group EP
it would be trash.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2013, 03:52:28 PM »
I'm almost positive if T.I.'s greatest hits was released as an original solo album it would only be a 3.7/5.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2013, 04:04:55 PM »
I'm almost positive if T.I.'s greatest hits was released as an original solo album it would only be a 3.7/5.

3/5 at best