Author Topic: MCs better than T.I.  (Read 3384 times)

Blood$

Re: MCs better than T.I.
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2013, 04:44:49 PM »
yes, he needed to ride on their wave and acquire their fanbases to maintain his mainstream relevance

tell me why else would he remix 2 Chainz and Future hits as his FIRST songs when he comes home and not drop another "I'm Back" instead? dude was in desperate times lol
when either one of those niggas go platinum let me know.

Future has platinum singles and hasn't even been in the game 5 years, not saying I'm a fan though... and nobody goes platinum on albums anymore T.I.'s last album didn't even, I don't believe it had any platinum singles either but aye I still liked the music  8)

correction: almost nobody goes platinum anymore, Eminem just did and so did Drake, Jay-Z, etc. lol
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:06:12 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2013, 04:45:19 PM »
niggas can't fuck wit the king and y'all know it. LMFAO

King of what? He is not king of the south . Scarface is the king of the south . He is not king of ATL. The Kings of ATL are Outkast. 

that's one post from midwestryder that actually is on point  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2013, 06:12:45 PM »

King of what? He is not king of the south . Scarface is the king of the south . He is not king of ATL. The Kings of ATL are Outkast. 

that's one post from midwestryder that actually is on point  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2013, 07:35:14 PM »

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2013, 10:28:46 PM »

DAMN SALUTE +1

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2013, 05:59:49 PM »
Scarface has much more influence on rap that TI ever will.  TI spits birthday cake rhymes.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2013, 07:35:53 PM »
Scarface has much more influence on rap that TI ever will.  TI spits birthday cake rhymes.
I love scarface but what t.i. has accomplished in hip hop scarface never will - http://t.co/cAEYxZsA3C
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2013, 08:20:40 PM »
scarface doin' unsung episodes and t.i. doin' this. I think we all know who the king of the south is now right ? - http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.26372/title.t-i-talks-acting-roles-reveals-justin-timberlake-on-new-album

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2013, 08:26:33 PM »
dont be a disrespectful scumbag....the south didnt start eating like that until no limit hit big. no limit wouldnt have never hit if there wasnt rap a lot and deathrow etc.

if there was any remaining respect for your hip hop accumen amongst this board youve surely flushed that down the toilet wit those kinds of shitty posts...no pun intended

your just some east coast wierdo who is obsessed with a southern rapper. not even southern music just ONE GUY.

FOH fruitsnack.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2013, 08:31:25 PM »
dont be a disrespectful scumbag....the south didnt start eating like that until no limit hit big. no limit wouldnt have never hit if there wasnt rap a lot and deathrow etc.

if there was any remaining respect for your hip hop accumen amongst this board youve surely flushed that down the toilet wit those kinds of shitty posts...no pun intended

your just some east coast wierdo who is obsessed with a southern rapper. not even southern music just ONE GUY.

FOH fruitsnack.

eat a dick you glacier monkey !!! you don't fuckin' know me to tell me shit about southern hip hop you pussy and I love scarface so fuck you shit face ! what I said was based on the facts and if you don't like it go join ya pops wigger !!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2013, 08:33:46 PM »

FOH fruitsnack.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2013, 08:37:08 PM »

FOH fruitsnack.

yummy...full of vitamins a,c, and e.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2013, 09:42:32 PM »
Son, you might as well just delete your account. I don't think it's possible to make up for that one.

midwestryder

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2013, 04:09:08 AM »
I love scarface but what t.i. has accomplished in hip hop scarface never will - http://t.co/cAEYxZsA3C
Please T.I. has not even accomplished what Scarface has in hip hop ever & never will. nothing you just said was based on facts at all. It was based on your biased opinion for T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2013, 05:48:53 AM »
Son, you might as well just delete your account. I don't think it's possible to make up for that one.
delete deez nuts out ya mouth !