Author Topic: MCs better than T.I.  (Read 3388 times)

Blood$

Re: MCs better than T.I.
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2013, 03:25:54 PM »
what other rappers made a PSA to promote helping police/snitching though?  ;D
if your mother got mugged and she called the cops would you call her a snitch ?

that has nothing to do with the angle T.I. was coming from in this PSA

but did any other rappers promote the police and snitching though? I'm curious

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2013, 03:33:38 PM »

Cam kept it trill.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uxdqC8kZlQo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uxdqC8kZlQo</a>

Blood$

« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2013, 03:41:51 PM »
Cam'ron > T.I. in every aspect of life

Remedy360

« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2013, 04:01:53 PM »

Cam kept it trill.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uxdqC8kZlQo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uxdqC8kZlQo</a>

lmfao, I wish people still wanted Cam to make national TV appearances.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2013, 08:33:33 PM »
they do, just because hes not making moves in music constantly dont mean he aint makin moves he owns a bunch of resturants that are all profiting and is parts of joint ventures ppl dont know about...nike just did a limited edition line with him the  dipset jeresys are like 500 bucks socks are also like 100 hes just been building his shit behind the scenes. he just did a multi million dollar deal with netflix to distribute his new movies for the next cpl years exclusively.

u seldom hear about him in fuckshit like most rappers so itd be easy to assume he dont have any buzz if u dont follow the industry like that and judge a rappers acclaim by tv appearances, current hot singles etc.

diplomats will always be a strong recognizable brand not unlike wutang it was bigger then music it was a movement

Remedy360

« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2013, 09:09:48 PM »
they do, just because hes not making moves in music constantly dont mean he aint makin moves he owns a bunch of resturants that are all profiting and is parts of joint ventures ppl dont know about...nike just did a limited edition line with him the  dipset jeresys are like 500 bucks socks are also like 100 hes just been building his shit behind the scenes. he just did a multi million dollar deal with netflix to distribute his new movies for the next cpl years exclusively.

u seldom hear about him in fuckshit like most rappers so itd be easy to assume he dont have any buzz if u dont follow the industry like that and judge a rappers acclaim by tv appearances, current hot singles etc.

diplomats will always be a strong recognizable brand not unlike wutang it was bigger then music it was a movement

I know he's still doing his thing business wise, I was just referencing hilarious appearances like this and Bill O'Reilly.

Fraxxx

« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2013, 11:58:03 PM »
Last thing I read about Cam is that he declined a 300,000$ offer for doing some kind of reality soap (unlike TI). I respect a man who says that he don't need 300,000 for doing a whack TV show.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2013, 07:02:13 AM »
Last thing I read about Cam is that he declined a 300,000$ offer for doing some kind of reality soap (unlike TI). I respect a man who says that he don't need 300,000 for doing a whack TV show.
but he put photos and shit of his chick's ass out for other niggas to look at. you respect that ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2013, 07:03:49 AM »

bloodmoney think before you speak homie - http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/rappers-change-face
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2013, 07:13:50 AM »
  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2013, 10:28:24 AM »
but he put photos and shit of his chick's ass out for other niggas to look at. you respect that ?

arent you the one supposedly cumming on everyones mother/girlfriend/sisters around here? youve got nerve to be speaking up for broads now lol

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:30:09 AM by Sir Petey »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2013, 10:31:47 AM »

arent you the one supposedly cumming on everyones mother/girlfriend/sisters around here? youve got nerve to be speaking up for broads now lol

i'm not speakin' up for bitches that's what the nigga does.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2013, 10:38:55 AM »
so your saying cams piece juju is a delicate flower to be protected and cherished?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2013, 10:40:02 AM »
so your saying cams piece juju is a delicate flower to be protected and cherished?
hell no but he wifin' her.