Author Topic: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.  (Read 9916 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.
« on: November 18, 2013, 12:52:27 AM »
Last time in LA infinite gets initiated into LAMB...now this time a nicca gets crossed out?  What the fucc?

Let me ask you all a question... if Daz told Bad Azz he was DPG but Kurupt told Bad Azz he wasn't DPG then is that nicca DPG or what?  Hell no, u can't be DPG without Kurupts approval, unless an overseer like Snoop says you are DPG then that can override Kurupt...

My point is Sccit has told me I'm a LAMB affiliate but for Roccy I am not only outside of LAMB but I am actually counterproductive to LAMB and bringing LAMB down.  And ain't no Overseer like Klientelle going to step in because he didn't even know that any of this was going on anyway
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:19:37 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 02:04:02 AM »
youll be alright champ.

start your own movement that is a separate faction of lamb MOMB: Missouri most blunted

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 03:09:23 AM »
:o

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 03:12:35 AM »
I am actually counterproductive to LAMB and bringing LAMB down

looooooooool to did know you very well very quick :)

Heinz

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 03:19:11 AM »

looooooooool to did know you very well very quick :)

I get a headache trying to decypher what you are trying to say...

Okka

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 03:32:14 AM »
Damn, that's fucked up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 03:58:05 AM »

Damn, that's fucked up.

Hell yeah homie... imagine a nicca drives 24 hrs and he's sittin in da lab wit LAMB finally gettin shit crackin and Roccy totally played me out homie, completely unexpected.. Id just hit the blunt and I'm think damn finally reunitin wit LAMB one more again and Roccys like this nicca don't exist

And y'all know that without question I rode for LAMB harder than anyone else. And roccy was on some superstar shit nicca think he lil wayne and shit he sold out to the devil, believe it cuzzz!!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:00:19 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Heinz

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 04:48:48 AM »
Choose your role: Victim or Victor.
Don't depend on hypocrites for confirmation or friendship.
Make your "loss" into a gain. Thank G_d for the dancing lesson.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 05:01:41 AM by Heinz »

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 05:01:55 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that. But to say someone "sold out to the devil" because they don't want you affiliated with their hip hop group for whatever reason is stretching it a bit.

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 05:08:34 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that. But to say someone "sold out to the devil" because they don't want you affiliated with their hip hop group for whatever reason is stretching it a bit.

So you expected a balanced comment from Infinite?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 06:05:35 AM »

Good looks' homie... and I'm going to use this experience as fuel so the next time I see Roccy my shit is gonna be solid and he's gonna know what time it is...

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 06:18:39 AM »

Good looks' homie... and I'm going to use this experience as fuel so the next time I see Roccy my shit is gonna be solid and he's gonna know what time it is...

I think what Heinz meant (correct me if I am wrong) is that you could also take this as a lesson of clearity of your situation.

Confrontation is not always the best option. Maybe that guy want you to act like that.

You should define first your own goals and what you want 2 achieve.
If you know that, then you should follow the road to that goal.
It will be a bumpy road with a lot of obstacles thrown in your way.
But Sometimes it is better to drive past an obstacle and sometimes it is best to remove that obstacle.
But always keep in mind what your goal is. So with that in mind you can make a better decision.

Maybe an ignorant question on my part. Who is LAMB? I thought it was Nikcc's group or something?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:28:55 AM by Aladin »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 06:51:18 AM »

I think what Heinz meant (correct me if I am wrong) is that you could also take this as a lesson of clearity of your situation.

Confrontation is not always the best option. Maybe that guy want you to act like that.

You should define first your own goals and what you want 2 achieve.
If you know that, then you should follow the road to that goal.
It will be a bumpy road with a lot of obstacles thrown in your way.
But Sometimes it is better to drive past an obstacle and sometimes it is best to remove that obstacle.
But always keep in mind what your goal is. So with that in mind you can make a better decision.

Maybe an ignorant question on my part. Who is LAMB? I thought it was Nikcc's group or something?

Thanks for the thoughtful reply...

Yeah LAMB is Sccits group.  Its technically him and Roccy but there were several affilaites, including Klientell who is an established west coast rapper whose even opened shows for Quik.  Then MO is also an affiliate and his shit is offficial.   But there were a few other amatuer affiliates or just members of the crew even if they didn't rap, I was among the affiliates and I was initiated during my last trip to LA.

...but thangz done changed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 07:02:31 AM »
Ether

I know the concept of selling out isn't as prominent as it was back in the day... I know that now its acceptable for rappers to sell out... but I'm old school and I still follow the old code.  Roccy used to follow it to, we were homies and he would've respected me whether I was broke or down and out or whatever, as long as I kept shit real, we even did a song about keepin shit real on my last trip...

Now it ain't about hiphop and it ain't about staying down with your homies or any shit like that.  Its all about blowin up and makin it big for Roccy so he can be a superstar and live that life... So I fuckin hope dude makes it because if he sells out like that and he's rappin devilish shit in his music as a gimmick and not out of realness (he said he's all horrorcore now while Sccit maintains he's still versatile) well then he will be selling himself out and sellin out his homies that were down for him back in the day when niccaz was dissin him.. so he better damn well make it big and become what he thinks he is to make it all worth it.  I ain't gonna stand is his way because I do wish him success but at the same time I ain't gonna stand behind a nicca who's disrespectin me...

I mean homie wouldn't even man up to me he ws whisperin wit sccit behind my back and havin private convos wit sccit behind my back and tellin me he had to leave out for work when it was 11pm, lol (I know that niccaz work ain't open that late dude coulda came up wit a betta excuse not to hang wit me)

Heinz

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 08:29:01 AM »
How old are you guys?
This reeks of adolescent behavior.