Author Topic: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.  (Read 9925 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 09:47:06 AM »
Yeah this sounds immature and petty. Why does he think you're bringing down LAMB?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 10:56:39 AM »
this is ridiculous. to be honest i thought nik would just ignore your calls while you were out there. get professional help

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 10:58:34 AM »
there cant be 2 flavor flavs in public enemy.

i think you should beat the shit out of rocky for the initial disrespect off GP.  :firedevil:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 01:20:48 PM »
Tart li
How old are you guys?
This reeks of adolescent behavior.

Ohh yeah I forgot once you get older you start listening to John Cougar Mellencamp and everyone is nice and respects you and you never have any emotions or thoughts anymore, never get upset with anybody, you are above ;) all that and you just coast thru the rest of your life  ;)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 01:24:46 PM »
Yeah this sounds immature and petty. Why does he think you're bringing down LAMB?

I don't know ud have to ask him but he's not around.. so I would presume that he thinks that horrorcore and thizzin and shit like that is an afront to my Muslim sensibilities (even though he's a Muslim too) and he thinks I'm wack and getting in the way and an affront to his superstar Lil Wayne status
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 01:29:44 PM »
obviously anyone who is trying to be accepted as a rapper (which is already hard for roccy given his horrible speech impediment) is gonna try to distance themselves from you. that is some bitch shit though how he didnt have the balls to tell you to your face

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2013, 01:30:38 PM »
there cant be 2 flavor flavs in public enemy.

i think you should beat the shit out of rocky for the initial disrespect off GP.  :firedevil:

Come on dawg its not my place to just show up and start shit with Roccy off jump.   It all kind of took me by surprise anyway because he's never been like that.  Besides he was pretty much avoiding me so for me to speak to him on some real shit and ask him what's up he would have to actually not be avoidin me, I'm not going to chase you down believe it or not I do have a life back home...

Anyway its like bein an undrafted free agent your not just gonna show up to camp the first day and start shit with the main member of the team

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2013, 01:33:51 PM »
i thin youre taking all this way too seriously. what ever happened with that lamb music video though?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2013, 01:48:33 PM »
obviously anyone who is trying to be accepted as a rapper (which is already hard for roccy given his horrible speech impediment) is gonna try to distance themselves from you. that is some bitch shit though how he didnt have the balls to tell you to your face

Klientel kept it real with me we ciphered together and homie showed me love.  He certainly didn't feel the need to distance himself from me, on the contrary.. and he has way more stripes in the game than Roccy. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2013, 01:53:13 PM »
i thin youre taking all this way too seriously. what ever happened with that lamb music video though?

Ohh.. yeah I actually got to see it while I was out there, it had some ill visuals, I think ya'll will like it I'm not gonna speak on it too much. 

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 02:26:26 PM »
DISS TRACK

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 03:20:23 PM »
damn thats fucked up, they did the same to Lights so what made you think they wouldnt do the same too you?
Roccy is the worst of LAMB, out of everyone he's like the Wish Bone of Bone Thugs, kinda like a filler nigga

thats a shame they did that to you Brian, I'd never single out a homie that was down since day one thats on some hoe shit, but Roccy has always been a hoe anyways
The West is Back

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2013, 03:39:02 PM »
DISS TRACK

Yep I was thinking the same thing. At least a keystyle.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2013, 03:48:05 PM »
DISS TRACK

I don't have any plans to diss LAMB as a crew, but some Roccy disses are in the works, and this is more determination for me to step my rap game up

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2013, 03:49:58 PM »
maybe its your constant use of the word 'nicca'  :-\

p.s. dissing roccy is like slapping a disabled person, uncalled for if you ask me

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare