Author Topic: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.  (Read 9913 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2013, 10:06:41 PM »
Brian is the type of nigga that would go on a first date with a girl and when she says i wanna take things slow he would just get heart broke, cry and bounce and leave her with the bill lol
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2013, 04:19:22 AM »
Didn't he run out on  his mosque homies a while back while on a trip with them and make a thread about it too?
yes

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2013, 04:19:45 AM »
Brian is the type of nigga that would go on a first date with a girl and when she says i wanna take things slow he would just get heart broke, cry and bounce and leave her with the bill lol

hahahahahahahahahahahaha   ouch

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2013, 08:55:49 AM »
Real shit though, and I don't mean this as a diss or nothin, but Infinite's got serious problems with running away anytime shit gets tough.

When shit gets tough, you gotta handle that shit. It's easy to run away, but going through awkward or stressful situations is what build character in a man.

You coulda resolved that conflict while in LA and you coulda been kickin it with LAMB (or at least 1/2 of LAMB) for the next week and a half. Now, you prolly burned all your gas money and even if you didn't you just made shit kinda awkward. You shoulda straightened that shit out on site..........nicca.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2013, 09:16:44 AM »
You coulda resolved that conflict while in LA and you coulda been kickin it with LAMB (or at least 1/2 of LAMB) for the next week and a half. Now, you prolly burned all your gas money and even if you didn't you just made shit kinda awkward. You shoulda straightened that shit out on site..........nicca.

From everything that was said about the whole thing I take that actually NOTHING happened. All in Infinite's head. So yes, adressing the situation should have cleared that up pretty quick.

But in general all that is on some arrested developement shit. Maybe less weed would do no harm.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2013, 11:19:22 AM »
You should of ran up on them with the pump. You've said Tupac was your church, gospel, role model and virtually your father. Tupac used to say "ride on your enemies" (typically before or after saying "sippin Hennessyyyyyyyy"). You're not even true to your religion if you don't follow Pac's scriptures. He'd want you to go back and do something about it.

You disappointed Pac, man. His hologram doesn't even respect you.

Fraxxx

« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2013, 11:32:42 AM »
You should of ran up on them with the pump. You've said Tupac was your church, gospel, role model and virtually your father. Tupac used to say "ride on your enemies" (typically before or after saying "sippin Hennessyyyyyyyy"). You're not even true to your religion if you don't follow Pac's scriptures. He'd want you to go back and do something about it.

You disappointed Pac, man. His hologram doesn't even respect you.

LMAO His hologram sheds a single tear everytime someone refuses to ride on his enemy (while sippin Hennessy).
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2013, 05:50:41 PM »
Sikotic, so you deaded the beef between you and I or what?  Cause it sounds like you want that beef to ride once more?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:55:14 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2013, 07:15:36 PM »
Sikotic, so you deaded the beef between you and I or what?  Cause it sounds like you want that beef to ride once more?
So when someone speaks honestly and candidly with you, that equals beef to you?

You aired this shit out in public looking for the public to respond. I'm merely reacting to it. I'm sorry I'm not giving you the response you wanted.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2013, 10:16:04 PM »

Pac will only respect you if you go out and actually ride on your enemy Sikotic...while sippin' Hennessy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2013, 10:24:43 PM »
So when someone speaks honestly and candidly with you, that equals beef to you?

You aired this shit out in public looking for the public to respond. I'm merely reacting to it. I'm sorry I'm not giving you the response you wanted.

So it is just coincidence that all your assumptions error-ed on the side of me being 100% at fault
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2013, 10:25:43 PM »

Pac will only respect you if you go out and actually ride on your enemy Sikotic...while sippin' Hennessy.

Your e-jokes are improving...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2013, 11:56:14 PM »
thing that fucked me up bout this was that i told infinite i would produce a cut for him before he bounced...he said he was gunna come over the followin day to handle it and by the time i hit him up the next day, he was already on the road to KC. i knew he was trippin over roccy n all, but didnt think it was to the point where he was just guna forget everythin else n book it like that without sayin shit. i was even gettin sick as fuck that last night he was over, wit my head poundin like a muthafucka, to the point where i shoulda  definitely been sleepin, but i put my rest on hold to chill wit 'nite, spit freestyles, smoke blunts, play some 2k, drop some more flows, smoke some more blunts etc.....i felt real bad for infinite when he told me that he left after sayin he would be stayin for up to 2 weeks, but i really think there was another way 2 handle all that instead of trippin out and leavin like that witout sayin peace. i still feel bad, but i believe trip coulda turned out much better for homie had he played his cards a lil differently.

Thing is, that everyone on here, including you, is sitting back judging me from the comfort of their own home.  Only someone who has traveled alone like I travel can truly judge the situation fairly. 

Traveling is nothing new to me.  I've done it like this so many times.  You only travel with the blessings of Allah.  You have to depend on Allah for things to go your way because there is no way you can control all the outcomes and variables.  If Allah doesn't bless your trip then you are out of luck.

When you are coming in as a traveler or an outsider to a situation it is a bit tedious.  It is easy and entirely possible to misread certain cues, and end up false on assumptions.  That is all part of being a traveler.  One thing I do to guard myself against that is I always carry with me alternatives and back up plans.  I don't want to depend to much on one person or one situation so that if something falters then you can rely on your plan B.  This is crucial as a traveler.

But what if your plan B goes South?  What if your plan C goes South?  What if your plan D goes South?   You know, Sccit had a mishap with his car being impounded, and him getting sick and having a headache and so on.  That was bad luck for me.  Cause Sccit was my main homeboy out there.  But I had a plan B, C, and D so as not to rely totally on Sccit.  Well, my plan B Roccy turned out to be caught up in all his own issues, which even Sccit admits to.  My plan C was a girl I was supposed to go out with and she also flipped the script on me.  I had a plan D with Lights well it turns out Lights has tweaked out and gone fuckin insane.

So... yeah, I misread certain cues with Sccit and Roccy and misread things but that's normal for a traveler.  But when you have a series of things not go in your favor it all adds up to you feeling fucked up.  As a traveler you are in a tedious position, you can't just arrive somewhere and start challenging people like Roccy right off jump and start "helping the situation" as Sccit was expecting me to play a big brother role in what was happening with Roccy.  You can't just step in as a traveler and pull off those types of feats.   

And then everyone here saying I should of punched Roccy or called him out or whatever, that's all easy to say from behind a computer screen.  Being a traveler is a precarious situation, and you can not assert yourself from the jump like that.   I have a life back home, and I have a lot of shit going on, and when your traveling you don't always have the luxury to be ultimately patient and wait shit out and be the bigger man like that.  Sometimes shit goes South, and when you feel fucked up you can't even function like that when you are not on your own turf.

So I bounced.... and in hindsight maybe that's the wrong move.  But that's easy to say now that I'm sitting behind a computer in my own home.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2013, 12:12:03 AM »
I'm still waiting on the Sikotic vs. Infinite battle you promised last year.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2013, 12:20:40 AM »
I'm still waiting on the Sikotic vs. Infinite battle you promised last year.

I told Sccit I wanted to go up to his job and challenge him.  Sccit told me he didn't know where he worked.  I said.. "He posted it all on dubcc".  Sccit said something like that was a long time ago and suggested I should message him on dubcc.  By the next day I was gone...

...but yeah, it's my fault dawg, I shouldn't of let everyone down.  I should of followed through with that.  Especially judging from Sikotics recent comments I definitely regret not taking more initiative to confront him.