Author Topic: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.  (Read 9931 times)

Sccit

Re: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2013, 12:22:05 AM »
thing that fucked me up bout this was that i told infinite i would produce a cut for him before he bounced...he said he was gunna come over the followin day to handle it and by the time i hit him up the next day, he was already on the road to KC. i knew he was trippin over roccy n all, but didnt think it was to the point where he was just guna forget everythin else n book it like that without sayin shit. i was even gettin sick as fuck that last night he was over, wit my head poundin like a muthafucka, to the point where i shoulda  definitely been sleepin, but i put my rest on hold to chill wit 'nite, spit freestyles, smoke blunts, play some 2k, drop some more flows, smoke some more blunts etc.....i felt real bad for infinite when he told me that he left after sayin he would be stayin for up to 2 weeks, but i really think there was another way 2 handle all that instead of trippin out and leavin like that witout sayin peace. i still feel bad, but i believe trip coulda turned out much better for homie had he played his cards a lil differently.

Thing is, that everyone on here, including you, is sitting back judging me from the comfort of their own home.  Only someone who has traveled alone like I travel can truly judge the situation fairly. 

Traveling is nothing new to me.  I've done it like this so many times.  You only travel with the blessings of Allah.  You have to depend on Allah for things to go your way because there is no way you can control all the outcomes and variables.  If Allah doesn't bless your trip then you are out of luck.

When you are coming in as a traveler or an outsider to a situation it is a bit tedious.  It is easy and entirely possible to misread certain cues, and end up false on assumptions.  That is all part of being a traveler.  One thing I do to guard myself against that is I always carry with me alternatives and back up plans.  I don't want to depend to much on one person or one situation so that if something falters then you can rely on your plan B.  This is crucial as a traveler.

But what if your plan B goes South?  What if your plan C goes South?  What if your plan D goes South?   You know, Sccit had a mishap with his car being impounded, and him getting sick and having a headache and so on.  That was bad luck for me.  Cause Sccit was my main homeboy out there.  But I had a plan B, C, and D so as not to rely totally on Sccit.  Well, my plan B Roccy turned out to be caught up in all his own issues, which even Sccit admits to.  My plan C was a girl I was supposed to go out with and she also flipped the script on me.  I had a plan D with Lights well it turns out Lights has tweaked out and gone fuckin insane.

So... yeah, I misread certain cues with Sccit and Roccy and misread things but that's normal for a traveler.  But when you have a series of things not go in your favor it all adds up to you feeling fucked up.  As a traveler you are in a tedious position, you can't just arrive somewhere and start challenging people like Roccy right off jump and start "helping the situation" as Sccit was expecting me to play a big brother role in what was happening with Roccy.  You can't just step in as a traveler and pull off those types of feats.   

And then everyone here saying I should of punched Roccy or called him out or whatever, that's all easy to say from behind a computer screen.  Being a traveler is a precarious situation, and you can not assert yourself from the jump like that.   I have a life back home, and I have a lot of shit going on, and when your traveling you don't always have the luxury to be ultimately patient and wait shit out and be the bigger man like that.  Sometimes shit goes South, and when you feel fucked up you can't even function like that when you are not on your own turf.

So I bounced.... and in hindsight maybe that's the wrong move.  But that's easy to say now that I'm sitting behind a computer in my own home.

im not here to judge, just speakin my mind and how i feel...do i understand the distress u were under? no doubt. do i feel u coulda stayed a lil longer and used positive re-inforcement to better the situation? it's not up to me to determine that, but i feel that it coulda definitely been done.. u were in a shitty place, though, with all ur plans falling through n what not, so it's understandable why u felt like ur back was against the wall. at the end of the day, at least i got to ball u and klientel up 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2013, 12:29:07 AM »

im not here to judge, just speakin my mind and how i feel...do i understand the distress u were under? no doubt. do i feel u coulda stayed a lil longer and used positive re-inforcement to better the situation? it's not up to me to determine that, but i feel that it coulda definitely been done.. u were in a shitty place, though, with all ur plans falling through n what not, so it's understandable why u felt like ur back was against the wall. at the end of the day, at least i got to ball u and klientel up 8)

thanks for the understanding... you balled me up after a 30 hour drive though  ;)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2013, 12:37:38 AM »

thanks for the understanding... you balled me up after a 30 hour drive though  ;)

true spit.. ill give u a rematch tho

Sikotic™

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2013, 04:38:32 AM »
So when someone speaks honestly and candidly with you, that equals beef to you?

You aired this shit out in public looking for the public to respond. I'm merely reacting to it. I'm sorry I'm not giving you the response you wanted.

So it is just coincidence that all your assumptions error-ed on the side of me being 100% at fault
because it was all your fault. If Nik and Roccy came to KC and ran off because they werent coddled then Id say the same thing.

It aint all about you. You coming into peoples lives and gettin mad because they aint worshipping you like some poor ashy murhfucka from Ghana. Sometimes you gotta be patient with people on their turf and remind yourself that it aint all about you.

And if you take what i said as a diss then you provin my point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2013, 08:10:22 AM »
oh shit, here he goes with his self righteous soul travelling for allah shit. i take it hes been writing in his diary since he got home. you bitched out plain and simple

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2013, 08:29:49 AM »
Sikotic, so you deaded the beef between you and I or what?  Cause it sounds like you want that beef to ride once more?

Pac will only respect you if you go out and actually ride on your enemy Sikotic...while sippin' Hennessy.

Your e-jokes are improving...

Ain't no joke. That's the lifestyle your lonely traveler ass chose to live. You're fake, frontin' on here like you live through the soul of Pac.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2013, 09:30:43 AM »
because it was all your fault. If Nik and Roccy came to KC and ran off because they werent coddled then Id say the same thing.

It aint all about you. You coming into peoples lives and gettin mad because they aint worshipping you like some poor ashy murhfucka from Ghana. Sometimes you gotta be patient with people on their turf and remind yourself that it aint all about you.

And if you take what i said as a diss then you provin my point.

Sikotic.. so which is it then?  In one post they didn't wanna fuck wit me and then in another post they did want to hang and i just needed to be more patient??  Sounds like your just a hater just searching for a reason to hate
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2013, 09:33:22 AM »

Ain't no joke. That's the lifestyle your lonely traveler ass chose to live. You're fake, frontin' on here like you live through the soul of Pac.

Some strong words from a punk ass kid sitting behind his computer waiting for his grandma to come in town so he can put on his polyester for some thanksgiving pictures

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2013, 11:58:33 AM »

Some strong words from a punk ass kid sitting behind his computer waiting for his grandma to come in town so he can put on his polyester for some thanksgiving pictures

Stronger words coming from a lonely traveler who has just displayed he had to drive 30 hours back home to post ON THE INTERNET how he felt when he could of confronted his problems face to face.

You ain't about that life.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2013, 12:03:25 PM »

Stronger words coming from a lonely traveler who has just displayed he had to drive 30 hours back home to post ON THE INTERNET how he felt when he could of confronted his problems face to face.

Yeah.. since there are so many other more productive things I could of been doing while driving my car for 30 hours back to Kansas City.  Dogg I was on a fucking 30 hour drive, you do whatever the fuck you can to distract you from the stress of the drive.   People smoke, drink coffee, listen to music, make phone calls... your options are kind of limited.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2013, 12:05:39 PM »
or you just dont drive 60 hrs within a few days for no fuckin reason

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Heinz

« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2013, 12:35:25 PM »
I feel like I am reading the youtube comment section of some bizarre soap opera episode...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2013, 12:46:01 PM »

Yeah.. since there are so many other more productive things I could of been doing while driving my car for 30 hours back to Kansas City.  Dogg I was on a fucking 30 hour drive, you do whatever the fuck you can to distract you from the stress of the drive.   People smoke, drink coffee, listen to music, make phone calls... your options are kind of limited.

I'm not talking about what you were doing on the road back to KC. I'm talking about how you're saying "you're behind a screen", when you just proved to us all that instead of laying Roccy out flat cold in person, you decided to RUN all the way back home to talk shit to him/LAMB "behind a screen".

Don't act like just because you were dumb enough to drive across the country to see people who clearly didn't really want you there that you aren't living proof of an e-lifer who had to go all the way to open up about how he felt.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2013, 12:52:11 PM »
I feel like I am reading the youtube comment section of some bizarre soap opera episode...

i come to this forum just to get that feeling. its like an opiate.

be careful.

Heinz

« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2013, 01:06:43 PM »

i come to this forum just to get that feeling. its like an opiate.

be careful.

I am pretty sure we could create a black humor soap opera inspired by some of the (bull) shit that takes place on here.
Hollywood next?