Author Topic: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.  (Read 9908 times)

Sccit

Re: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2013, 01:08:25 PM »
somebody really does need to take the history of dubcc and turn it into a movie script

Heinz

« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2013, 01:11:27 PM »
somebody really does need to take the history of dubcc and turn it into a movie script

What would be the story line?

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2013, 01:12:09 PM »
it's a bunch of storylines put into one...something like "four rooms"

Heinz

« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2013, 01:21:07 PM »
My history here is so short that I am not familiar with all the madness that has occured that qualifies for a part in the film.
Not sure if my part is worthy but when The Dynamic Duo tried to play detectives and catch the evil villain Dr.Kesser has some potential for the silver screen.

Sikotic would make a great screenwriter.

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2013, 04:53:54 PM »
My history here is so short that I am not familiar with all the madness that has occured that qualifies for a part in the film.
Not sure if my part is worthy but when The Dynamic Duo tried to play detectives and catch the evil villain Dr.Kesser has some potential for the silver screen.

yea, ur character would definitely make the movie...

roccy can write it, he already has a resume in film

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2013, 05:07:24 PM »
Heinz is already a famous actor, he played the guy in the Alf costume during season 3.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2013, 05:08:36 PM »

including your infamous busted with druggies and a scale scene?  lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2013, 06:02:40 PM »
because it was all your fault. If Nik and Roccy came to KC and ran off because they werent coddled then Id say the same thing.

It aint all about you. You coming into peoples lives and gettin mad because they aint worshipping you like some poor ashy murhfucka from Ghana. Sometimes you gotta be patient with people on their turf and remind yourself that it aint all about you.

And if you take what i said as a diss then you provin my point.

Sikotic.. so which is it then?  In one post they didn't wanna fuck wit me and then in another post they did want to hang and i just needed to be more patient??  Sounds like your just a hater just searching for a reason to hate
Uhh, ok. I'ma just tell you what you wanna here since someone being frank and real with you isn't something you can appreciate.

"Damn, fuck Roccy and NIK for doing that shit to you. I mean, yeah they got their own things going on and shit, but YOU came to visit them and they need to give YOU quality time exactly when YOU want it because you're a real nicca. God damn you're such a real nicca. I mean, how dare they fuck up your plan A and plan B. I don't blame you for initially jumping the gun and driving off then stopping somewhere to make sure you voiced your disgust at Roccy and NIK for doin you dirty. It's perfectly logical to think that if they don't wanna kick it with YOU exactly when YOU want them to that they must've kicked you to the curb. Real niccas don't do that according to KRS-One. Fake niccas avoid real niccas. Assalamualaikum"

Is that what you want me to say?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2013, 07:46:41 PM »

yea, ur character would definitely make the movie...

roccy can write it, he already has a resume in film

make it like creep show and have some skinny looking wigger telling stories inplace of the crypt keeper

i dont care if my character dies in the story just make him do some funny shit or fuck some shit up and im good.

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2013, 08:06:54 PM »

You are a far better writer than I am.

I'm cool with being a consultant.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Heinz

« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2013, 08:33:17 PM »
We should do a separate thread for this future blockbuster.

The wigger idea is good but I think it could also work with Petey as a narrating pimp recurring throughout the movie.

Sccit

« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2013, 09:50:34 PM »

including your infamous busted with druggies and a scale scene?  lol

a dubcc movie witout busted wit baggies* and a scale would be like matrix witout the dodgin bullets scene

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2013, 09:53:06 PM »
We should do a separate thread for this future blockbuster.

The wigger idea is good but I think it could also work with Petey as a narrating pimp recurring throughout the movie.

i also want a prank call from mesa somewhere in there

Sikotic™

« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2013, 10:27:46 PM »
fo real though, I like how yall are thinkin.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #119 on: November 22, 2013, 01:43:06 AM »
Air out your shit and get mad when people respond brehs.