Author Topic: Why the fuck is Lou Holtz a TV personality  (Read 266 times)

Remedy360

Why the fuck is Lou Holtz a TV personality
« on: November 15, 2013, 08:00:41 PM »
Even if you get past the Syllvester the Cat dialogue dude is awful.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Why the fuck is Lou Holtz a TV personality
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 02:46:16 AM »
Cause ESPN's stupid that's why.  Some channels feel the need to have an idiot analyst cause there are some fans who wanna watch these sports shows that have fools that don't know what they're talking about. But that can backfire cause i don't watch certain shows because these sports channels have these idiots.  They're like heel announcers in wrestling who just love 2 play dumb.  
Can't stand Lou Holtz.  Although I never liked USC, Holtz still refers to them as southern cal & nobody in so cal calls the trojans that.  They're the real USC.  And when he gets his opinion on who will win when the Irish plays a team who will of course destroy them, Holtz will be a homer saying, NOTRAH DAME will win the game.  It could be the 2007 patriots vs. the 2007 Irish team[worst ND team in years], that old fogey will say NOTRAH DAME will win the game.  
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:07:55 PM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 10:50:46 AM »
I haven't really figured that one out.

What ever happened to Mangini? He used to BLESS us with knowledge. Probably too smart to be on TV informing the gamblers of life.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 04:52:45 PM »

What ever happened to Mangini? He used to BLESS us with knowledge. Probably too smart to be on TV informing the gamblers of life.

Eric Mangini? I feel like I saw him on not too recently..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 09:49:33 PM »

Really? Where? He used to be on First Take every week to make Skip & Stephen A. look like fucking morons when it came to football. I haven't seen him in mad long. Truly is ManGenius.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 11:15:08 PM »

Really? Where? He used to be on First Take every week to make Skip & Stephen A. look like fucking morons when it came to football. I haven't seen him in mad long. Truly is ManGenius.

I thought he was still on NFL Live. Could be wrong though.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 02:21:31 PM »
bspn in general is a joke...duno why u expect anything more