Author Topic: Off Duty Cop Gets The Paws Put On Him !!!  (Read 583 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Off Duty Cop Gets The Paws Put On Him !!!
« on: November 19, 2013, 01:56:57 PM »
- ROFL @ the commentary.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

Re: Off Duty Cop Gets The Paws Put On Him !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 11:36:10 PM »
just had a run-in wit a pig who i'd love to see off-duty

and the pig had a pussy

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 02:36:58 PM »
Hitting a guy after he's laid out is some bullshit. No honor.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 02:42:30 PM »

very true, and after watchin the video, i think dude took it way 2 far. the cop is in a coma, and dude is bein charged for attempted murder....cant say i havent felt like doin that to my share of officers, tho.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 05:59:22 AM »
the same can be said for a cop shootin' someone 40+ times when they're already been shot.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 06:10:04 AM »
the same can be said for a cop shootin' someone 40+ times when they're already been shot.

Did someone say different? Is this not a point a kindergartener would make?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 08:16:24 AM »

just lookin' at it from another angle. you pig lovers upset cause a pig got his ass whooped but when the pigs is doin' the beatings he's a hero ? eat a dick fool !

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 02:36:14 PM »

just lookin' at it from another angle. you pig lovers upset cause a pig got his ass whooped but when the pigs is doin' the beatings he's a hero ? eat a dick fool !

No, you're looking at a different situation. You bigots kill me.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 02:39:58 PM »

i'mma keep it g I was ROFL especially when I listen to the dude recordin' it but, who knows how many ass whippings that cop has handed out so....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 06:00:48 PM »
without that badge you just a bitch and a half. LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 08:10:43 PM »
He took it too far.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2013, 01:34:30 AM »

i'mma keep it g I was ROFL especially when I listen to the dude recordin' it but, who knows how many ass whippings that cop has handed out so....

stompin some1's head when they're already knocked out aint G, unless that some1 was on some unforgivable shit like doin somethin to ur family

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2013, 08:30:55 AM »

stompin some1's head when they're already knocked out aint G, unless that some1 was on some unforgivable shit like doin somethin to ur family
there are no rules when it's time for action i'm just glad that neither were black. I'm not gonna go further wit sayin' what I would do but I feel the dude handled it the way he felt it should be handled especially if he knew dude was a cop. this type of shit happens everyday and I don't feel no compassion for those victims so i'm not gonna because this one is recorded and son is a cop.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 08:33:59 AM »
  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2013, 08:34:46 AM »

there are no rules when it's time for action i'm just glad that neither were black. I'm not gonna go further wit sayin' what I would do but I feel the dude handled it the way he felt it should be handled especially if he knew dude was a cop. this type of shit happens everyday and I don't feel no compassion for those victims so i'm not gonna because this one is recorded and son is a cop.

sorry, brodie...cant co-sign u on this one, and i'd be surprised if u find any1 who does