Author Topic: The Underachievers - Indigoism (Discussion Thread)  (Read 123 times)

MistaNova

The Underachievers - Indigoism (Discussion Thread)
« on: November 19, 2013, 06:54:16 PM »

http://www.datpiff.com/The-Underachievers-Indigoism-mixtape.449545.html

For those of you who like Flatbush Zombies, here's another dope duo from New York that's also under the Beast Coast banner. Personally I consider this mixtape one of the, if not the best of 2013.

8).

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Underachievers - Indigoism (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:03:42 AM »
the underachievers are dope, but Flatbush Zombiers are MUCH better!

MistaNova

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 12:27:23 PM »

A lot of my friends (some of which were the people who introduced me to both Flatbush Zombies and Underachievers) had the same opinion.

Still, with The Flatbush Zombies, The Underachievers, Pro Era and Action Bronson (and A$ap Rocky to an extent), New York's hip hop scene has finally managed to get younger and the outlook for the future has been brighter than it's been in years. Have high hopes for all of them.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 12:38:20 PM »

A lot of my friends (some of which were the people who introduced me to both Flatbush Zombies and Underachievers) had the same opinion.

Still, with The Flatbush Zombies, The Underachievers, Pro Era and Action Bronson (and A$ap Rocky to an extent), New York's hip hop scene has finally managed to get younger and the outlook for the future has been brighter than it's been in years. Have high hopes for all of them.

True  8)