Author Topic: this that real!true story music  (Read 774 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: this that real!true story music
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2013, 07:27:32 AM »

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

polepositon

« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2013, 08:27:13 AM »
I might have to keep the posts coming in a little sooner then lol. im glad youre liking the music and hopefully everyone else does as well. im just going through my oldschool playlist picking tracks out one by one. Since a i was younger I always heard my older brother playing old records and that fool had crates upon crates of them so ive just always been musically inclined all my life. trust me i have a lot more goodies coming too so I hope you enjoy the ride

Creative Source - I'd Find You Anywhere

D Train - Keep Giving Me Love

The Emotions - I Can Do Anything

Evelyn Champagne King - Show Is Over

Fatback - Is This the Future?

Fonda Rae - Over Like A Fat Rat

Freda Payne - I Get High (On Your Memory)

Gil Scott-Heron - The Bottle

yea buddy! youre def musically inclined. i was going to ask you if you dj or something. you have great taste in music. im going to fire up these track now and take a listen. I can't ston playing them all. i especially been on that  booby nunn songs...love them. love them all. hey, and take your time. post as you can. no rush.  ;D my nigga diggin the crates!!

polepositon

« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2013, 08:28:23 AM »
OGCM-ima listen in a little bit to what you posted. just need a sec.

tha kid2012

« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2013, 11:52:40 AM »
Yeah those Bobby Nunn tracks are sleepers, luv those cuts. I'm still trying to build my collection of music so everypne's post means something since I might come across a track I never heard.

Howard Hewett - I Commit To Love

Howard Hewett - Stay

Imagination - Changes

Jackie Moore - This Time Baby