Author Topic: Video Infinite on pilgrimage to Vegas to Eulogize Pac  (Read 784 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Video Infinite on pilgrimage to Vegas to Eulogize Pac
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 04:30:32 PM »
i dont believe that shit but breaking a mirror is supposedly 7 YEARS bad luck

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2013, 05:45:34 PM »

lol @ "such a tribute" like you had a fucking parade marching down the strip.

You took a video where Pac got shot because you ran away from LA because your online acquaintances don't really like you.

I still think that it is funny the irony of the stuff I get made fun of for.   I mean, I'm on a forum called Dubcnn which is devoted to West Coast hip-hop and 2pac is the biggest legend in West Coast and rap history in general.  I love Pac enough to go to the spot that he was murdered and pay tribute and of course I catch shit for it from pretty much everyone at the forum other than Sccit.

It's very funny to me.  But certainly nothing new.  It's been this way since the Slim Shady LP days when I used to catch shit daily on Eminem Bodyrott's Forum for actually being an Eminem fan.  LOL.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2013, 07:13:23 PM »
He actually died 2-3 days later after he was shot.

You think I don't know?  And it was actually 7 days not 2-3 days...

He was shot on the 7th, lived 7 days, died on the 13th.. album was called 7 day theory.. last video "Toss It Up" he broke a mirror, 7 days bad luck... there used to be all these theories surrounding the number 7 that were floating around.  People thought he was to return on Sept. 13th, 2003
Ok, so wouldnt the day hip hop died be in front of the hospital where Pac wasted away with one lung and a diaper on?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2013, 08:37:07 PM »
lmao god damn, leave it to Infinite to keep the G-spot alive
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2013, 10:28:18 PM »

Ok, so wouldnt the day hip hop died be in front of the hospital where Pac wasted away with one lung and a diaper on?

damn your really splitting hairs with this one... I visit the murder scene and according to you I should of gone and taken pics at the hospital...  lol
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 05:41:05 AM »

damn your really splitting hairs with this one... I visit the murder scene and according to you I should of gone and taken pics at the hospital...  lol
i mean I get what you were goin for. The image of  Vegas in the background is mire dramatic then some hospital off the strip.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE