Author Topic: 50 Cent / Ja Rule beef no more?  (Read 816 times)

Jimmy H.

Remedy360

Re: 50 Cent / Ja Rule beef no more?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 10:10:39 PM »
Can't live in 2002 forever.

Okka

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 10:45:23 PM »

Their beef started before 2002. They fought a few times and 50 even got stabbed by Black Child etc. It's good to see them squash it though.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 10:54:58 PM »
they didn't squash it though they just didn't wanna get into it on a flight lol they're both too old for that shit now anyways

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 12:23:17 AM »
If they both got together and harmonized on a hook the rap world wouldn't stand a chance. A new supergroup made of Fiddy + Rule (= Fool, if you can do the maths) would have the rap game on lock.

Ja Rule Duets 5 - Coming Sooooooooooooooooooooon </cookie monster off>

Okka

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 12:25:39 AM »
they didn't squash it though they just didn't wanna get into it on a flight lol they're both too old for that shit now anyways

I don't know. 50 is the type of dude who don't forgive people easily.

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 12:31:08 AM »

Their beef started before 2002. They fought a few times and 50 even got stabbed by Black Child etc. It's good to see them squash it though.

Right, that's just when it was most publicized with all the back and forths between both camps. Both are pretty irrelevant these days either way.

Okka

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 12:38:19 AM »

Right, that's just when it was most publicized with all the back and forths between both camps. Both are pretty irrelevant these days either way.

Yeah. I doubt that neither one of them will be the superstars again they once were.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 04:59:24 AM »
glad they put down the bullshit for these media pigs instead of givin' these bloodsuckers shit to feed off of.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lucifuge

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 12:24:11 PM »
Fuck that beef shit, that shit is played out  8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 05:37:01 PM »
Both of their rap careers are over now anyway. Too late for a duet

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 05:40:08 PM »

Yeah. I doubt that neither one of them will be the superstars again they once were.

No way. 50 hadn't had a hit in years and Ja is several notches below that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 05:45:07 PM »

lol

basically their beef was pretty serious way back (stabbings, robbings, even a one on one fist fight at a party) but that shit was like 9 or 10 years ago.  no need to hold a grudge that long when you're both just humbled to be remembered in rap even though neither has made a hit in years.  50 at least does well with his money, Ja was in jail so long who knows if he was smart enough to save some of his dough.

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 05:51:00 PM »

lol

basically their beef was pretty serious way back (stabbings, robbings, even a one on one fist fight at a party) but that shit was like 9 or 10 years ago.  no need to hold a grudge that long when you're both just humbled to be remembered in rap even though neither has made a hit in years.  50 at least does well with his money, Ja was in jail so long who knows if he was smart enough to save some of his dough.

True dat on 50 still makin money. Last news I heard of Ja Rule was that hes gonna hook up wit Ashanti to do more songs together. I mean that shit is way 10 years ago. Time to move on.

Remedy360

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2013, 12:30:01 AM »

lol

Last news I heard of Ja Rule was that hes gonna hook up wit Ashanti to do more songs together. I mean that shit is way 10 years ago. Time to move on.

Lol. Can't really blame him, that was the most successful time of his career and he's never come close since.