Author Topic: i thought i was...  (Read 548 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i thought i was...
« on: November 21, 2013, 08:55:04 AM »
I thought I was lambfam but apparently they don't fux wit a nicca anymo...wtf sccit and rocc?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: i thought i was...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 09:23:04 AM »
I thought I was lambfam but apparently they don't fux wit a nicca anymo...wtf sccit and rocc?

I see you.... so you can come around the dubcc just to make a couple jokes about me?   Is that how you keep it real?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 09:28:58 AM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 10:13:07 AM »
lol..whatup, cuzz. i tried hittin u up the day infinite made it out here 2 come chill, i assumed u were overseas on the turf?

fuck ur fantasy team

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 10:50:33 AM »

I see you.... so you can come around the dubcc just to make a couple jokes about me?   Is that how you keep it real?

He's busting your balls, don't get so emo. Laugh it off and clown back.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 10:53:29 AM »

That's not my style.  I'm not a Richie Incognito type who says "Fuck you, you stupid fuckin nigger, I will fuckin kill you" to my "friends" as some sort of joke and sign of friendship.  I don't believe in that.

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 11:01:52 AM »

That's not my style.  I'm not a Richie Incognito type who says "Fuck you, you stupid fuckin nigger, I will fuckin kill you" to my "friends" as some sort of joke and sign of friendship.  I don't believe in that.

That would indeed be THE OPPOSITE of laughing it off.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 11:22:02 AM »

What the fuck? I didn't say to physically attack him, I said clown him back. You need to lighten up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 11:54:04 AM »

What the fuck? I didn't say to physically attack him, I said clown him back. You need to lighten up.

Not my style... But thanks for the suggestion anyway  ;)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 12:00:30 PM by Infinite »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 12:04:15 PM »
infant has the emotions of a woman going through menopause

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 01:00:59 PM »
lol smh

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 01:09:57 PM »
infinite is a troubled dude.

i can tell even if he cant theres some form of bi polar or some other chemical imbalance going on.

im not dissing im not talking shit i promise, ive just had alot of experience with ppl like this...while he has a deep appreciation for culture and life in general he has a lot of issues with himself that will always make the glass seem half empty to him and thats sad.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 05:53:55 PM »

Not my style... But thanks for the suggestion anyway  ;)
And this is why homies and girls go out of their way to avoid you.

Busting balls and goin back and forth with homies is part of the fun of a friendship and how you tighten that bond you got with your homies. The minute someone like you takes it all personal, it ain't no fun to be around you no more.

You need to relax, man. In 50 years, we're all gonna be dead so why take everything so damn serious?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Heinz

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 08:46:24 PM »
YOLO!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 09:10:50 AM »
infinite is a troubled dude.

i can tell even if he cant theres some form of bi polar or some other chemical imbalance going on.

im not dissing im not talking shit i promise, ive just had alot of experience with ppl like this...while he has a deep appreciation for culture and life in general he has a lot of issues with himself that will always make the glass seem half empty to him and thats sad.

Driving long hours can naturally set your senses off balance, but I had no more of that going on then anybody else would... But that's really a separate subject from your general hating and pretending to know me from a message forum. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2013, 09:16:43 AM »
And this is why homies and girls go out of their way to avoid you.

Busting balls and goin back and forth with homies is part of the fun of a friendship and how you tighten that bond you got with your homies. The minute someone like you takes it all personal, it ain't no fun to be around you no more.

You need to relax, man. In 50 years, we're all gonna be dead so why take everything so damn serious?

You act like I haven't been around... I've been around more than you and I've been in far more intense social environments than you have ever been in.  The style I take on is what works for me.  You speak a good and positive word to people when you can is the style that works for me. 

You can do that Richie Incognito style if you want, but there's a lot of reality in the words even when people try to play it off as jokes.