Author Topic: i thought i was...  (Read 533 times)

Sccit

Re: i thought i was...
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2013, 11:42:14 AM »
ali wasnt tryna hurt u, dawgy...u do take things a lil too serious

he even told me last night that he regretted makin the thread based off ur reaction.. just chill

eminem is one of ur biggest idols...u think eminem is not a clown? cats may be wrong on here most the time when they're judging u on some bullshit...but they makin a good point on this one. it's okay to laugh at urself sometimes... to joke around, to pull pranks, clown around etc. the way u take it is actually part of keepin it real, homie

richie incognito is a punk...he took it too far.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2013, 12:12:22 PM »
I thought I was lambfam but apparently they don't fux wit a nicca anymo...wtf sccit and rocc?

lol

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2013, 12:51:29 PM »
I thought I was lambfam but apparently they don't fux wit a nicca anymo...wtf sccit and rocc?

I see you.... so you can come around the dubcc just to make a couple jokes about me?   Is that how you keep it real?

He's busting your balls, don't get so emo. Laugh it off and clown back.

That's not my style.  I'm not a Richie Incognito type who says "Fuck you, you stupid fuckin nigger, I will fuckin kill you" to my "friends" as some sort of joke and sign of friendship.  I don't believe in that.

WTF? What does Richie Incognito have to do with any of this? You get offended way too easily man. Not even trying to diss you but it's pretty sad.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 07:46:31 PM »
one of my ex gf is bi polar and she is like infinite in the way that shes scatterbrianed and wants to do everything at once. she has real high hopes and loves culture and learning new shit but her heart is filled with self doubt and she spends so much time in her own head worrying about being judged etc that its all but sucked the joy out of her life. it hurt too bad to be with her we had to part because she wouldnt stay on her meds and when she was on her meds they killed her libido.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2013, 05:25:10 AM »

You act like I haven't been around... I've been around more than you and I've been in far more intense social environments than you have ever been in.  The style I take on is what works for me.  You speak a good and positive word to people when you can is the style that works for me. 

You can do that Richie Incognito style if you want, but there's a lot of reality in the words even when people try to play it off as jokes.
Clearly it aint workin for you. You wouldnt of come to LA and been all awkward with ya homies and that girl you wanted to dig out before you conveniently bailed. Its never too late to flip the script and not take yourself so seriously.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2013, 12:50:27 PM »
"i have been in far more intense social situations than you have" haha what a joke

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2013, 03:12:44 PM »
this nigga was buying blood silver in botswana mate.

how much more intense can a social situation get?

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2013, 11:32:29 PM »
If using the labor of 12 year old children to add to your jewlery collection is a social situation, then Infinite takes the cake.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 12:37:38 AM »
i mean i guess an arrianged marriage with some a-rab bitch youve never met is pretty intense but he bitched outta that too

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2013, 01:36:25 AM »

That's not my style.  I'm not a Richie Incognito type who says "Fuck you, you stupid fuckin nigger, I will fuckin kill you" to my "friends" as some sort of joke and sign of friendship.  I don't believe in that.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2013, 03:15:27 PM »
IF U DONT REP FOR L.A.M.B, FUCK U