Author Topic: Yo Gotti keeps it real, speaks on Juicy J, Gucci Mane, denies T.I. signing him  (Read 269 times)

Blood$

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhB2FiDtxinI5FL0Gu

Gotti always comes off as a humble/real dude... and for the record when he came to my city last year he was the only rapper I've ever seen with no security, facts

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
he kept it 100 about Gucci.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
LOL @ Gucci talkin' about fuckin' niggas chicks while gotti was fuckin' his boo.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

LOL @ Gucci talkin' about fuckin' niggas chicks while gotti was fuckin' his boo.

yeah Gotti straight stuntin' on him with that lol he was quiet about it at first but now that his album dropped he needs that extra buzz  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

yeah Gotti straight stuntin' on him with that lol he was quiet about it at first but now that his album dropped he needs that extra buzz  8)
LOL he pretty much disassembled Gucci in that interview. LOL @ 12:30.

Blood$

I wouldn't go that far bro… wait til Gucci comes home, unless he has a true rebirth behind the walls he's gonna let TIP, Gotti, and everybody else that decided to diss him while locked up have it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
I wouldn't go that far bro… wait til Gucci comes home, unless he has a true rebirth behind the walls he's gonna let TIP, Gotti, and everybody else that decided to diss him while locked up have it
Gucci ain't no killa. LOL

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i think gucci would push yo gottis hairline back further

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
i think gucci would push yo gottis hairline back further
ROFL. I don't think Gucci could fuck wit gotti or anybody he went at.

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
would you feel like that if he didnt bully your favorite rappers around?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
would you feel like that if he didnt bully your favorite rappers around?

I never could get into his music that shit is trash. as far as the bullyin' go neither t.i. or yo gotti are punks and can destroy him any way you look at it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  8)

Blood$

I can agree that Gucci can't see Gotti in the streets but let's be reasonable here TIP would get mashed on, he's food

please explain why NONE of these rappers had the balls to diss Gucci before he got locked up? bitchmade shit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
I can agree that Gucci can't see Gotti in the streets but let's be reasonable here TIP would get mashed on, he's food

please explain why NONE of these rappers had the balls to diss Gucci before he got locked up? bitchmade shit
those songs came out when Gucci was free and he don't want no problem wit yo gotti,  t.i., or grand hustle trust me. look at anybody who went at t.i. where are they now ? ya boy will become a ghost fuckin' wit the king.

Blood$

homie you need to look at the dates when things come out…

TIP waited until after Gucci got locked up and he had to line up with LEP Bogus Boys to diss him, Gotti didn't release that mixtape where he was taking shots on the intro until after Gucci got locked up, Waka didn't start dropping diss records and music videos until after Gucci got locked up… cowardly rappers but not so much Gotti as he has his his history of shootouts with other Memphis rappers, ask OG Boo Dirty

when Gucci comes home I bet you hear not a peep from any of these dudes, I wouldn't be surprised if him and Gotti squash it though
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:36:21 AM by BloodMoneyMane »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
homie you need to look at the dates when things come out…

TIP waited until after Gucci got locked up and he had to line up with LEP Bogus Boys to diss him, Gotti didn't release that mixtape where he was taking shots on the intro until after Gucci got locked up, Waka didn't start dropping diss records and music videos until after Gucci got locked up… cowardly rappers but not so much Gotti as he has his his history of shootouts with other Memphis rappers, ask OG Boo Dirty
he was free when t.i. did that before he went on his little twitter bullshit and see that's the thing about shit and what separates men from boys: if he had a issue wit either of them niggas he coulda got in contact wit them instead of doin' bitch twitter shit. i don't respect keyboard killers and mouse pad mobsters that nigga went on the twitter rant instead of catchin' some fades or resolvin' shit. that's hoe shit ! and to paraphrase gotti: muthafuckas act like Gucci's some big tough deebo ass nigga ain't nobody scared of that accidental killer.

Blood$

but can you respect people like TIP, Waka, etc. who drop diss records to a man who can't defend himself because he's incarcerated? that's kinda like when Shawty Lo was dissing TIP when he was still under surveillance from the feds but even more bitchmade than that

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
but can you respect people like TIP, Waka, etc. who drop diss records to a man who can't defend himself because he's incarcerated? that's kinda like when Shawty Lo was dissing TIP when he was still under surveillance from the feds but even more bitchmade than that

it's not their fault he's locked up it's his and they didn't diss him while he was locked up.

Blood$

it's not their fault he's locked up it's his and they didn't diss him while he was locked up.

nobody said it was their fault he's in jail, now you're making an attempt at flipping the question cuz you know you can't answer it  :laugh:

T.I. dropped this right after Gucci went in:

and then he dissed Gucci on stage in Atlanta after he went in:

Waka dropped both of these AFTER Gucci went to jail:

I was wrong about that "Commas" remix that did drop before all of this, but check the dates on all of those Gucci been on lockdown since September 15th homie… your favorite rapper is a hoecake, sorry  8)

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 01:38:16 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

nobody said it was their fault he's in jail, now you're making an attempt at flipping the question cuz you know you can't answer it  :laugh:

T.I. dropped this right after Gucci went in:

and then he dissed Gucci on stage in Atlanta after he went in:

Waka dropped both of these AFTER Gucci went to jail:

I was wrong about that "Commas" remix that did drop before all of this, but check the dates on all of those Gucci been on lockdown since September 15th homie… your favorite rapper is a hoecake, sorry  8)

fuck Gucci !!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  8)

Blood$

offtopic: CM did you hear Yo Gotti's new album?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
nah not yet i'mma check it out though.

Blood$

nah not yet i'mma check it out though.

it was straight… I gotta give it another spin but I feel like his past 2 mixtapes had more replay value