Author Topic: Yo Gotti keeps it real, speaks on Juicy J, Gucci Mane, denies T.I. signing him  (Read 494 times)

Blood$

Gotti always comes off as a humble/real dude... and for the record when he came to my city last year he was the only rapper I've ever seen with no security, facts

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
he kept it 100 about Gucci.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ Gucci talkin' about fuckin' niggas chicks while gotti was fuckin' his boo.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

LOL @ Gucci talkin' about fuckin' niggas chicks while gotti was fuckin' his boo.

yeah Gotti straight stuntin' on him with that lol he was quiet about it at first but now that his album dropped he needs that extra buzz  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah Gotti straight stuntin' on him with that lol he was quiet about it at first but now that his album dropped he needs that extra buzz  8)
LOL he pretty much disassembled Gucci in that interview. LOL @ 12:30.

Blood$

I wouldn't go that far bro… wait til Gucci comes home, unless he has a true rebirth behind the walls he's gonna let TIP, Gotti, and everybody else that decided to diss him while locked up have it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I wouldn't go that far bro… wait til Gucci comes home, unless he has a true rebirth behind the walls he's gonna let TIP, Gotti, and everybody else that decided to diss him while locked up have it
Gucci ain't no killa. LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i think gucci would push yo gottis hairline back further

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i think gucci would push yo gottis hairline back further
ROFL. I don't think Gucci could fuck wit gotti or anybody he went at.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
would you feel like that if he didnt bully your favorite rappers around?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
would you feel like that if he didnt bully your favorite rappers around?

I never could get into his music that shit is trash. as far as the bullyin' go neither t.i. or yo gotti are punks and can destroy him any way you look at it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  8)

Blood$

I can agree that Gucci can't see Gotti in the streets but let's be reasonable here TIP would get mashed on, he's food

please explain why NONE of these rappers had the balls to diss Gucci before he got locked up? bitchmade shit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can agree that Gucci can't see Gotti in the streets but let's be reasonable here TIP would get mashed on, he's food

please explain why NONE of these rappers had the balls to diss Gucci before he got locked up? bitchmade shit
those songs came out when Gucci was free and he don't want no problem wit yo gotti,  t.i., or grand hustle trust me. look at anybody who went at t.i. where are they now ? ya boy will become a ghost fuckin' wit the king.