Author Topic: Yo Gotti keeps it real, speaks on Juicy J, Gucci Mane, denies T.I. signing him  (Read 497 times)

Blood$

homie you need to look at the dates when things come out…

TIP waited until after Gucci got locked up and he had to line up with LEP Bogus Boys to diss him, Gotti didn't release that mixtape where he was taking shots on the intro until after Gucci got locked up, Waka didn't start dropping diss records and music videos until after Gucci got locked up… cowardly rappers but not so much Gotti as he has his his history of shootouts with other Memphis rappers, ask OG Boo Dirty

when Gucci comes home I bet you hear not a peep from any of these dudes, I wouldn't be surprised if him and Gotti squash it though
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 10:36:21 AM by BloodMoneyMane »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
homie you need to look at the dates when things come out…

TIP waited until after Gucci got locked up and he had to line up with LEP Bogus Boys to diss him, Gotti didn't release that mixtape where he was taking shots on the intro until after Gucci got locked up, Waka didn't start dropping diss records and music videos until after Gucci got locked up… cowardly rappers but not so much Gotti as he has his his history of shootouts with other Memphis rappers, ask OG Boo Dirty
he was free when t.i. did that before he went on his little twitter bullshit and see that's the thing about shit and what separates men from boys: if he had a issue wit either of them niggas he coulda got in contact wit them instead of doin' bitch twitter shit. i don't respect keyboard killers and mouse pad mobsters that nigga went on the twitter rant instead of catchin' some fades or resolvin' shit. that's hoe shit ! and to paraphrase gotti: muthafuckas act like Gucci's some big tough deebo ass nigga ain't nobody scared of that accidental killer.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

but can you respect people like TIP, Waka, etc. who drop diss records to a man who can't defend himself because he's incarcerated? that's kinda like when Shawty Lo was dissing TIP when he was still under surveillance from the feds but even more bitchmade than that

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but can you respect people like TIP, Waka, etc. who drop diss records to a man who can't defend himself because he's incarcerated? that's kinda like when Shawty Lo was dissing TIP when he was still under surveillance from the feds but even more bitchmade than that

it's not their fault he's locked up it's his and they didn't diss him while he was locked up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

it's not their fault he's locked up it's his and they didn't diss him while he was locked up.

nobody said it was their fault he's in jail, now you're making an attempt at flipping the question cuz you know you can't answer it  :laugh:

T.I. dropped this right after Gucci went in:

and then he dissed Gucci on stage in Atlanta after he went in:

Waka dropped both of these AFTER Gucci went to jail:

I was wrong about that "Commas" remix that did drop before all of this, but check the dates on all of those Gucci been on lockdown since September 15th homie… your favorite rapper is a hoecake, sorry  8)

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 12:38:16 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

nobody said it was their fault he's in jail, now you're making an attempt at flipping the question cuz you know you can't answer it  :laugh:

T.I. dropped this right after Gucci went in:

and then he dissed Gucci on stage in Atlanta after he went in:

Waka dropped both of these AFTER Gucci went to jail:

I was wrong about that "Commas" remix that did drop before all of this, but check the dates on all of those Gucci been on lockdown since September 15th homie… your favorite rapper is a hoecake, sorry  8)

fuck Gucci !!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  8)

Blood$

offtopic: CM did you hear Yo Gotti's new album?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah not yet i'mma check it out though.

Blood$

nah not yet i'mma check it out though.

it was straight… I gotta give it another spin but I feel like his past 2 mixtapes had more replay value

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
blood money just ether-ed CM on southern hip hop.

haha

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
blood money just ether-ed CM on southern hip hop.

haha
there are boys and there are men which one are you ?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
men dont look up to guys younger then them.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the fact that you would even consider Gucci a threat to anyone but himself tell me what kinda cats u wannabe's is. you salute a nigga actin' like a scorned chick like that shit is gangsta and commendable you're sad petey. i'm too solid and won't fall for your lame antics cause the fact of the matter is none of y'all can fuck wit me on this hip hop shit. i'm profound wit this shit !

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the fact u would get an ass rash over such a small topic getting all emo and stomping your feet around and shit shows me what kind of a person you are. youve been getting your opinions manhandled since you got here. i keep saying this your all cool and shit but you my friend are on the wrong forum. all day on this wc forum talking about TI and jambla i have to think at some point your the guy in the room that challenges everyones opinion for the sake of arguing/attention...dont be like that.

your so upset about how much more acclaim that eminem got compared to trouble man that your unraveling (again) and it makes ppl wanna press the issue inturn making you look more pathetic and like more of a groupie. u feed into it. are you aware that TI confides and in and looks to eminem for advice on alot on his business moves behind the scenes?  you get more upset about niggas talking about TI then you did times when cats dissed your moms and shit b. let that sink in...i dont know about you but i conduct myself online much in the same manner i do offline...im funny, aloof at times passionate about some shit and other shit im passive about but i think cats know when they interact with me they are getting the real me.

if you are being the real you when your showing all that groupie hype i gotta question the kind of leadership you had in your upbringing man.

lets talk about it