Author Topic: Yo Gotti keeps it real, speaks on Juicy J, Gucci Mane, denies T.I. signing him  (Read 492 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
the fact u would get an ass rash over such a small topic getting all emo and stomping your feet around and shit shows me what kind of a person you are. youve been getting your opinions manhandled since you got here. i keep saying this your all cool and shit but you my friend are on the wrong forum. all day on this wc forum talking about TI and jambla i have to think at some point your the guy in the room htat challenges everyones opinion for the sake of arguing/attention...dont be like that.

your so upset about how much more acclaim that eminem got compared to trouble man that your unraveling (again) and it makes ppl wanna press the issue inturn making you look more pathetic and mlike more of a goupie. u feed into it. you get more upset about niggas talking about TI then you did times when cats dissed your moms and shit b. let that sink in...i dont know about you but i conduct myself online much in the same manner i do offline...im funny, aloof at times passionate about some shit and other shit im passive about but i think cats know when they interact with me they are getting the real me.

if you are being the real you when your showing all that groupie hype i gotta question the kind of leadership you had in your upbringing man.

lets talk about it.
dude you are way the fuck off for you to think you know me and for you to implicate that it's anger and emotions when I address you fools is absurd. I laugh at you kids you all are kids to me i'm a young nigga but i'm still more grown and advanced than y'all children. you don't know or got what it takes to be a nigga like me homie. i'm a hustler for real and more mentally mature than most of you. so likewise i'm the same nigga online or offline and I don't take no shit from no one. i'm startin' to think y'all are the ones wit the t.i. crush and groupie fantasies I ain't posted about that nigga in weeks until recently and y'all brought him up more than I have on some high school girl shit. lastly, you can't ever question my leadership no where wigger i'm a provider for my household and I pay my bills I don't live wit mommy and daddy i'm a grown ass man ! i don't care to know y'all personally don't care about none of that shit i'm even considerin' not postin' shit here no more y'all don't deserve the dope shit i post.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
so lets say hypothetically we was friends and i came over to your crib to watch the game and you was dancing around your apartment to blurred lines and jumping on the couch when TI part come on  and start dancing and shit (thats how we picture you) and i comment "son TI fell off this nigga aint even that nice" would you kick me out?

youse a funny cat CM i hope you know its no ill will i just aint got shit going on tonight and the pistons lost so im taking out my aggression by picking you apart for the last cpl hours.

u can love TI as much as u want sweetie its not that serious...ill leave u be for a while. i know this is a big night for u with him signing his new deal and all i dont wanna ruin this moment for yall lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so lets say hypothetically we was friends and i came over to your crib to watch the game and you was dancing around your apartment to blurred lines and jumping on the couch when TI part come on  and start dancing and shit (thats how we picture you) and i comment "son TI fell off this nigga aint even that nice" would you kick me out?

youse a funny cat CM i hope you know its no ill will i just aint got shit going on tonight and the pistons lost so im taking out my aggression by picking you apart for the last cpl hours.

u can love TI as much as u want sweetie its not that serious...ill leave u be for a while. i know this is a big night for u with him signing his new deal and all i dont wanna ruin this moment for yall lmao
hell no i wouldn't kick you out that's your opinion and it can always be debated and there is absolutely no ill will here the smoke is in the air bestowing it's blessings LOL. as far as that little slick shit at the end i'll charge it to your ignorance like cube said today was a good day. tip dropped some good news and i received some good news today all thanks to god so it was indeed a sad day for the haters. keep it up it's motivation and we love y'all !!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
hey cousin you wasnt even on my troll radar till you came out your neck about me when i made a comment on somene elses TI comment. your highly sensitive and easily aggravated and your sense of humor is absolutely non existant at times. you will ruin your own threads making TI fan base look like a bunch of homo thugs doing a major disservice to your favorite artist.

just a second ago you was all "thats your opinion blah blah" but thats not how u handle yourself on the forum at all.

lmao @ "we" you liked that huh  ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hey cousin you wasnt even on my troll radar till you came out your neck about me when i made a comment on somene elses TI comment. your highly sensitive and easily aggravated and your sense of humor is absolutely non existant at times. you will ruin your own threads making TI fan base look like a bunch of homo thugs doing a major disservice to your favorite artist.

just a second ago you was all "thats your opinion blah blah" but thats not how u handle yourself on the forum at all.

lmao @ "we" you liked that huh  ;)
fuck anybody and their opinions nobody thinkin' about y'all bruh.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!