Author Topic: It's The King Bitch !!!!  (Read 1221 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: It's The King Bitch !!!!
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2013, 12:42:55 AM »
to be fair i bet a lot of rappers have herpes but that doesnt excuse his snitching

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2013, 11:49:38 AM »
This is like the 2718th time you've referenced Budden. I don't wish I was Budden's baby moms like you do for Cliff. Gotta stick to the topic at hand.
and this is the 3,333,333th time you've referenced t.i. what's your point. my thing is if we gonna call someone a snitch we got call some one a snitch. you have no prove t.i. snitched on anyone yet you call him a rat. joe budden called the police on ranson and got him locked up for 5 years and you rock wit that. I swear you 90's kids mentality is fucked up I feel bad for the pyt's that gotta be subjected to y'all lame faggots behavior.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2013, 11:55:47 AM »

herpes sore...no hustlegang blunts session for cliff. only smoking dolo during an outbreak.
LOL ask yourself: what kinda male is worried about another man's sexual business ? the only idiot I ever heard this from is you maybe you got herpes and you wish he had it. I don't know I just couldn't see myself worryin' about what kinda diseases another nigga got that's some fag shit to me. you notice when I reference to t.i. it's about artistry y'all be all in the nigga' personal business and shit. go watch family hustle my wigger maybe you'll pick up a few daddy tips.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2013, 12:05:56 PM »

Multi- GRAMMY(R) Award Winner T.I. And Grand Hustle Enter Into Partnership With Columbia Records. (PRNewsFoto/Columbia Records)

NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Records is proud to announce that it has entered into a partnership with Multi-Platinum GRAMMY® Award winning recording artist T.I. and his label Grand Hustle to release his highly anticipated new studio album.

(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131122/NY22664)

The signing adds to an already incredible year for T.I. This past summer, T.I. was featured on Robin Thicke's #1 record breaking global smash "Blurred Lines" with Pharell Williams, who was also instrumental in bringing T.I. to Columbia and will executive produce his upcoming LP. T.I. is currently in the studio recording his 9th album with mega producer Timbaland and longtime collaborator DJ Toomp. The album will be released early 2014 via GrandHustle/Columbia Records, ensuring that 2014 will be another phenomenal year for T.I.

"We're very excited to welcome T.I. to the Columbia family. With his massive US success and career history, we are going to make him an even bigger superstar on a global level." – Rob Stringer, Chairman/CEO Columbia Records

"I'm honored to be partners with such a successful, passionate and creative conglomerate like Columbia Records, who respects and supports the vision of their artist and partners. Nothing but love, respect & appreciation for Doug Morris, Rob Stringer and the entire staff. Also, a special thank you to my big bruh, Sk8board P, for always believing in me and also executive producing my upcoming project."- T.I.

"We're excited to be in business with Columbia Records and its team of leadership. I'm now looking forward to spreading our brand on a global level."- Jason Geter, Grand Hustle

In his career, the multi-platinum Atlanta-native has achieved four Billboard Hot 100 #1's and has sold over 14 million albums and 30 million singles to date. T.I. is also the recipient of 11 Billboard Awards, 9 BET Hip Hop Awards, 3 GRAMMY® Awards, 3 BET Awards, 2 American Music Awards and an MTV Video Music Award. His standout collaborations with some of music's biggest artists include Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Destiny's Child, Britney Spears, B.O.B., Drake, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West and Swizz Beats.

T.I. has also experienced remarkable success this year as an actor, appearing in the hit film Identity Thief and playing a guest starring role in the SHOWTIME series HOUSE OF LIES.   His VH1 unscripted series, T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle recently entered into its third season, capturing T.I. as he balances a thriving career, wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle and their loving, blended family of six children.  The series continues to be one of the highest rated shows on VH1.

About COLUMBIA RECORDS
One of the most respected and successful record labels in the world, Columbia Records is home to established superstars and exciting new talent. Columbia Records is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment. Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars. The company boasts a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.

Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a current roster that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars. The company boasts a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. It is home to premier record labels representing music from every genre, including Arista Nashville, Beach Street Records, Bystorm Entertainment, Columbia Nashville, Columbia Records, Day 1, Epic Records, Essential Records, Flicker Records, Kemosabe Records, Legacy Recordings, MASTERWORKS, Polo Grounds, RCA Inspiration, RCA Nashville, RCA Records, Reunion Records, Roc Nation, Sony Classical, Sony Music Latin, Star Time International, Syco Music and Volcano. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.

SOURCE Columbia Records

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2013, 02:23:22 PM »

herpes sore...no hustlegang blunts session for cliff. only smoking dolo during an outbreak.
LOL ask yourself: what kinda male is worried about another man's sexual business ? the only idiot I ever heard this from is you maybe you got herpes and you wish he had it. I don't know I just couldn't see myself worryin' about what kinda diseases another nigga got that's some fag shit to me. you notice when I reference to t.i. it's about artistry y'all be all in the nigga' personal business and shit. go watch family hustle my wigger maybe you'll pick up a few daddy tips.

would u hit his blunt?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2013, 02:43:55 PM »

would u hit his blunt?
yup.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2013, 10:33:50 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2013, 11:16:25 AM »
LMAO

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!