Author Topic: Dr. Dre --Take Back Your Dirty Lies ... I Don’t Have a Mistress  (Read 531 times)

aerroc

Dr. Dre is a loving, monogamous husband who NEVER cheated on his wife with a big booty video vixen … this according to Dre’s VERY threatening lawyers.

The Doc’s legal team fired off a cease and desist letter -- obtained by TMZ -- to TheDirty.com ... demanding it remove blog posts claiming Dre is plotting to leave his wife for model Kili Anderson.

The website even posted pics of a house they supposedly screwed in together, and a huge ring Dre allegedly gave her.

The Good Doctor says the stories are B.S. and he's demanding The Dirty immediately 86 the posts and apologize ... or else.

We hear The Dirty is refusing to back down.

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, this is Kili Anderson.  She was a booty model/gold digger until she started sleeping with the good doctor.  Now she has her own business and drives a Bentley.  The perks of being a side piece are really nice sometimes. She has a big ole fake butt and lipos the f*ck out of her stomach. She thinks shes bigtime now because shes with Dr Dre. According to her he totally sprung and is going to leave his wife for her.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Dr. Dre --Take Back Your Dirty Lies ... I Don’t Have a Mistress
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 07:05:28 AM »
dre know he fuckin' wit her and i'm not mad at him. she bad !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 08:45:31 AM »
dre could fuck 10's without payin a cent but apparently he's fuckin generous 7's and buying them gifts and shit. it's still trickin if you got it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 10:33:17 AM »
I thought these were the titles of 2 WCWC songs
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 07:28:26 PM »
I believe what Dr. Dre is saying.

As everybody knows, this nigga is gay. He ain't cheating on his wife, except with random dudes probably. Like when he's in a room with a stripper and his homie Lamar....
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.