Author Topic: The Real Issue, Volume 3: The Holocaust  (Read 380 times)

TheSheriff

The Real Issue, Volume 3: The Holocaust
« on: March 18, 2003, 08:59:15 PM »
Now, much has been said about this sad occurence. However, most of it has been made of semi-truths, or has been uninformed. I'm going to give you the three main theories as to why Hitler did what he did.

THEORY 1: The Oedipus Complex
One of the first theories mooted Rumour has it Hitler's father was half-Jewish, and Hitler resented his father for their bad financial state, etc.

THEORY 2: Whoever Heard Of A Jewish Whore?
Another theory is that Hitler contracted syphillis from a Jewish whore, and thus hated them.

THEORY 3: Politics...It's All About Politics
My personal favourite. Before Hitler invaded Austria, he warned his Jewish doctor in Vienna. If he hated Jews, why would he do this? Because it was all for political gain. Give the people a bogeyman, and they will follow you into Hell to defeat it. Also, Himmler, Rohm and Goebbels all despised Jews, so it was convenient to make them think Hitler was of their mind. This also makes a lot of sense as, if Hitler hated his father due to Jewishness, he'd hate himself. And he didn't hate himself.

THEORY 4: David Icke's Right
The most hilarious man ever, David Icke, had a theory about this too. http://www.davidicke.com He reckons Hitler was a Rothschild, a Jewish family, and this was all part of the plot to allow Jews to take over the world by creating sympathy, etc. David Icke also believes our leaders are part-reptilian, and that George Bush sacrifices babies to get their blood so he can retain his human form.

Very good link Blade gave me on the first theory: http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_325b.html

Trauma-san

Re:The Real Issue, Volume 3: The Holocaust
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 09:19:11 PM »
I think he at least THOUGHT he had Jewish Blood in him.  Even if he didn't, surely the reports from his dude he had investigate would make him think he did.  I think that's where a lot of it lies, but I'm sure there were many political motives, also.  What it ALL comes down to is, he was a sick man with tons of problems, and was very power hungry.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2003, 10:20:04 PM »
Great post.  I think its all those theorys combined, except David Icke's, who I think is a nutcase.  Some people think its just rumers that hitler was jewish, or half jewish.  In 1876, the 69 year old uncle convinced the local authorities that his brother, Johann Georg Hiedler, who had died nineteen years before and whose family ancestors also used the name Hitler, was the true father. As though to clear up all unfinished business at his age, the uncle made his declaration to a notary in the nearby town of Weitra that his brother was Alois' father, and had three witnesses he had brought along swear that they knew it to be a fact.  Well he didnt practise judasim unlike the jews he persicuted anyway.
Hitler was confused majorly, on second thought, I dont think there really was a motive.  Suprisingly, he beleived in evolution, and special creation, and Jesus.  Only, he believed the Aryans were decenands of Adam and Eve, and the other races just evolved naturaly.  He also thought Jesus faught the Jews, who eventually killed him.  And Owen told me he thought God is dead or something, confusing.  Also, he wanted to eliminate others to make the perfect Aryan race, blue eyes, blond hair etc, BUT, he himself was an Austrian who had black hair, and I aint sure bout his eyes.  He also had an upper lip deformaty, which he hid wid his moustach.  I mean, this guy was brainwashing people to kill people somewhat LIKE himself, the power of his influence was crazy.

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: March 18, 2003, 10:23:26 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2003, 11:12:09 PM »
Hitler wasn't Jewish AT ALL...That's just a stupid old rumor...There are many Theories, but the bottom line is, he did it out of evilness...The best explanation would be (like Blade said) that he wanted to eliminate others to make the perfect Aryan race; blue eyes, blond hair, etc...No one will ever know for sure though...But look what the Holocaust gave the Jews...It gave us our very own homeland, Israel...If it wasn't for the Holocaust, Israel would not exist...There would be no land for the Jews... so believe it or not, more good came out of the Holocaust than bad...PeACe

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2003, 11:30:01 PM »
Hitler wasn't Jewish AT ALL...That's just a stupid old rumor...There are many Theories, but the bottom line is, he did it out of evilness...The best explanation would be (like Blade said) that he wanted to eliminate others to make the perfect Aryan race; blue eyes, blond hair, etc...No one will ever know for sure though...But look what the Holocaust gave the Jews...It gave us our very own homeland, Israel...If it wasn't for the Holocaust, Israel would not exist...There would be no land for the Jews... so believe it or not, more good came out of the Holocaust than bad...PeACe

Theory 1 hasn't been disproven. However, I did give reasons against. Also, David Icke has a LOT to say about Israel and the Holocaust.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2003, 06:17:26 PM »
Remember that Hitler's father Alois had not father on his birth certificate.  He was born in 1842, his mother married in 1850.  The man his mother married was, in the official Reich history, his grandfather, so it is assumed by them that Hitler's gran fucked this guy, had his baby, and 8 years later got married to him.  The most popular theory now, as Blade alluded to, is that it was actually the guy's BROTHER who got her pregnant, because after the death of his mother Alois went to live with this man (the brother), and the brother (Johann Georg Heidler) had Hitler's dad change his surname from Schickelgruber to Heidler.  Now in rural Austria at that time Hiedler and Hitler were the same name, Hitler was the spelling the local priest wrote down on the paternity form which also gave Alois the right to inherit Johann Georg's money when he died.  So Johann claimed paternity to give Alois his inheritance, it was assumed that he was still his uncle through blood, but as I've said that may not be the case.
The Jewish possibility came from one of the ministers for Propaganda's writings in his cell after the war awaiting execution.  He claimed that Hitler had come to him showing him a letter from Hitler's Irish nephew (half brother's son) attempting to bribe him about releasing the details of Hitler's grandfather's Jewishness.  This is now seen as a fabrication, as the story according to this minister was that Hitlers grandmother worked in a Jewish household in Graz.  Research has shown that there was no such Jewish household at the time.  

The key point is the Hitler was unsure about whether his grandad was the man his grandmother married or his brother.  It is CERTAIN that Hitler never considered that his grandad was Jewish.  The theory that his anti-semitism somehow came about through knowledge that his dad was half-Jewish is false.

There may be some truth in the idea that Hitler began the anti-semitism after his mother died, because she was treated by a Jewish doctor.  However I believe that this became presumed as a starting point for his anti-semitism after he became anti-semetic, there is no evidence that at the time Hitler linked the Jewishness of the doctor to his mum's death.

And NIK keep enetertaining us:
"more good came out of the Holocaust than bad"

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2003, 10:40:05 AM »
I wasn't quite as clear as I should have been:

I think Hitler was uncertain whether he was jewish, and probably suspected that his father may be jewish.  It doesn't matter whether he was or not, as you can see by the investigations into it, it's still uncertain, and at the time it was probably more uncertain to him.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2003, 05:02:36 PM »

Damn, you certainly are an idiot...
Maybe you didn't read what I said, but if there wasn't a Holocaust, there would be no Israel...There would be no Jewish homeland...and that's a FACT...Being Jewish, I think I know a little bit more about the Holocaust than you, so don't even try steppin to me, you damn close minded idiot...A Jewish homeland is a Jews destiny...For Jews, getting their own home-land was better than going to Heaven...You have no idea how good it felt for Jews all across the world to know that they had their own country...This was like beyond awesome to them...Some people couldn't even believe it...If you read the Old Testemint, you'd know what I was talking about...But you're an idiot, so you'll never get it...PeACe

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2003, 05:03:20 AM »
No.  What happened was Germany was strangled economically through sanctions as a result of World War 1.  Hitler felt that the very life of him and his people was being taken from him.  At first he did it as a means of self-preservation and later it grew and had a life of it's own.

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2003, 08:19:31 AM »
No.  What happened was Germany was strangled economically through sanctions as a result of World War 1.  Hitler felt that the very life of him and his people was being taken from him.  At first he did it as a means of self-preservation and later it grew and had a life of it's own.

Yeah, self-preservation meant eliminating a race of people who weren't damaging him. That's right. Are you on crack?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 09:21:23 AM by Owen »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2003, 08:28:48 AM »

Damn, you certainly are an idiot...
Maybe you didn't read what I said, but if there wasn't a Holocaust, there would be no Israel...There would be no Jewish homeland...and that's a FACT...Being Jewish, I think I know a little bit more about the Holocaust than you, so don't even try steppin to me, you damn close minded idiot...A Jewish homeland is a Jews destiny...For Jews, getting their own home-land was better than going to Heaven...You have no idea how good it felt for Jews all across the world to know that they had their own country...This was like beyond awesome to them...Some people couldn't even believe it...If you read the Old Testemint, you'd know what I was talking about...But you're an idiot, so you'll never get it...PeACe

LMAO

1) How am I close minded?
2) I have read the Old Testament
3) Well 6 million of us are going to be tortured, experimented on, wiped out, but don't worry, some ignorant 16 year old richboy rapper wannabe will be able to spout off about things he doesn't know about and say "that's like beyond awesome".  You could have said "One good thing came out of the holocaust", but no, you trivialise 6 million deaths.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2003, 06:06:33 PM »

LoL...You got it all wrong man...He hated Jews his whole life even before he became a leader...And he didn't only throw Jews in the camps, he threw anyone who disagreed with his beliefs...He also threw in many Gypsies...I guess Gypsies were taking away the life from him and his people too, right? LoL...Go read up more on this, and then reply...PeACe

PS... JAB, You're an idiot...You'll never get it cuz you aren't Jewish...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2003, 12:26:38 PM »

In the next life I may be Jewish.
You however, will always be ugly and stupid.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2003, 06:05:51 PM »

In the next life I may be Jewish.
You however, will always be ugly and stupid.

Great comeback...I almost laughed... ::)

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2003, 03:40:09 PM »
about hitler having jewish blood is a rumor. that's never been proven. it's an interesting rumor though.

hitler went after jews, gipsies, homosexuals, negros, etc. because they were easy targets. this is what hitler would help extending germany. that's what i believe hitler's reasons were.

nik> i hope you were sarcastic with that comment of you that the holocaust brought jews more good than bad. that they have an own country is not like a really good thing or something. it's actually sad the country israel exists if you realize what the cause is that the nation exists.