Author Topic: @GANGSTA T  (Read 3951 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:@GANGSTA T
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2003, 03:51:38 PM »
ull see who's important when it comes to gettin a nice car to get a bitch fool

tell me why are the 2 "important" contra war? because an so called unimportant country made em. interesting, isnt it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2003, 03:52:04 PM »
Some things:

1) About Germany, Germany just isnt important. Russia and France are importants, not Germany. If Germany is against, who cares? Italy, UK, Romania, Spain etc is pro. The only 2 who are importants are Russia and France, for the reasons i already told you (Consilium of Security of ONU). You are free to have your opinions, who cares? USA doesnt give a flying fuck about Germany, best believe it! Not like they care about France.

is this shit what i was asking for?
it's not about who is important, i asked why is Germany against war..? What's their interests exept for peace

no fuckin matter how important it is what they say

2) What a fucking excuse is the one about authorizations? LMAO! Some1 wrote "France and Germany are the only nations with the balls to..". Where are the balls? LMAO! You just showed us how dumb you are to destroy (YOU) Europe and ONU and then to sign an act with Europe to condamn Bush! Balls? No, dicks!

no u don't get it

USA would do it the same way GET IT KID it's not that easy in politics, u can't just forbid an ally to fly over ur fuckin country cuz u disagree with him

if France had to fly over USA I garuante they would get their permission, no matter if the USA agreed with em or not

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2003, 02:50:01 AM »
no u don't get it

USA would do it the same way GET IT KID it's not that easy in politics, u can't just forbid an ally to fly over ur fuckin country cuz u disagree with him

if France had to fly over USA I garuante they would get their permission, no matter if the USA agreed with em or not
Actually i got a degree in International Law, so i think i got it. If those Nations thinks this is an illegal war, they dont have to give authorizations. NATO works only for legal wars and for defence, not for offence. So nobody was forced to give authorizations to USA. Some Nations in the Middle-East and even Turkey didnt give authorization to USA to fly over them (Turkey is not clear yet, cause they are negotiating it again).

You kno what's the only difference? That France is ALLIED with USA! You cant be allied with USA only when Nazi are in Paris, and you need USA to save your ass and to die for you. It's like a team. You cant go against your team. You can dislike a tactic of your team, but when it's time to choose to play for your team or against your team, you have to choose your team, get it? It's ok to say "Dont bomb Iraq cause we controls oil there", but it's not right to stop ONU to make a resolution to force Saddam to disarme! Get it? And dont tell me Iraq was already disarming, lmao! They didnt even admitted they had illegal bombs till Bush started the countdown! And they used Scud's and illegal missles not 10 years ago, but YESTERDAY! And there are speculations that USA found places where Iraqi made or are making c-weapons! Get it?

France chosed to be in an Alliance with Europe and in an Alliance with NATO. Right now, soldiers of the Alliance are DYING, and, with their refuse to cooperate, France got his responsabilities, cause they made Saddam feel important, untouchable! They divided ONU and they divided Europe, and they almost divided NATO! They are going against Allies right now, not pro-peace! Get it? A lot of civils and Nazi died in the Second World War when USA bombed France to save French from Nazi. But nobody in France said a damn thing against it. They WANTED USA to save them. USA did it. Now it's happening the same in Iraq. Iraqi wants USA to save them from Saddam, and USA wants Saddam to disarme at any costs (cause it's possible he can use his c-weapons for terroristic acts). THEY GOT THE RIGHTS TO THINK SO, AFTER SEPT THE 11TH. So if that's a right war or not, that's an USA thing. Not that Saddam is a priest or a victim! He shitted on ONU, he lied, he got illegal arms, he sympatize for terrorists in Palestina, he's calling it a War of Religion against Christians, he wants Nations close to him to help him against USA & England......

You cant watch it only from YOUR prospective, man! You cant "use" Alliance only when you got economical interests to make a war (ex. Jugoslavia) and totally ignore it when you have interests not to make a war (es. Iraq and its oil controlled by France).

About Germany, again, i dont give a flying fuck why you chosed to condamn this war. Neither do USA. It's France who acted like a bitch. Germany can have his reasons, like Belgium. And Spain, Italy, Romania, England, Australia, etc.. can have their reasons to agree with USA.

That's not the point. Get it?

gFuNkA

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2003, 04:36:19 AM »
eitudasi...you better stop postin and do some research about the bush clan and his history, about the strategy and hidden facts. then you might see this war with other eyes and you´ll think in a different way.

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2003, 04:42:02 AM »
Do some researches about the Bush clan? And his history?
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT GEORGE W.BUSH?
He's probably a moron, but that's not the point!
Allies are fighting a war!
You cant be with em when they have to save you and against when you dont have interests to fight a war, screaming PEACE like a priest. Hypocracy, that's what i'm seeing!

Can i do some researches about the bastards Nazi too? Bastards muthafuckaz? And about Holocaust? Do you think that's the point? Who gives a flying fuck about history! I'm talking about NOW! 2003. Saddam Hussein violating ONU resolutions, Bush & Blair fighting against him and France fighting against Bush & Blair! Almost breaking ONU, NATO and Europe!

Who cares about Bush's clan or Nazi's! Your anti-americanism is pathetic! Expecially if you are a German. Stop postin YOU. Not me.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2003, 04:45:54 AM by eitudasi »

gFuNkA

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2003, 05:23:14 AM »
Do some researches about the Bush clan? And his history?
Can i do some researches about the bastards Nazi too? And about Holocaust?

yeah...you should really do this research before postin all the bullshit above.

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2003, 06:29:25 AM »
Ok, i've read about Nazi and about Bush.
Now what?
Saddam is a priest?
He disarmed?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2003, 07:03:47 AM »
ALLIES HAVE TO FIGHT A WAR ONLY when other allies are under ATTACK and NEED their FUCKIN help!!! but the US is NOT attacked by iraq, they want attack WITOUT permission because they ASSUME that iraq is evil!!! thats a BIG BIG FUCKIN difference, get it biaaatch!

apart from that this war is hardly a war, cause the US inspected and sieged iraq for month and also made em destroy bombs. its no war, its a GENOCIDEly ILLEGAL  military ASSAULT on iraq !!!

DAMN IT!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2003, 07:05:57 AM »
no u don't get it

Actually i got a degree in International Law, so i think i got it. If those Nations thinks this is an illegal war, they dont have to give authorizations. NATO works only for legal wars and for defence, not for offence. So nobody was forced to give authorizations to USA. Some Nations in the Middle-East and even Turkey didnt give authorization to USA to fly over them (Turkey is not clear yet, cause they are negotiating it again).

You kno what's the only difference? That France is ALLIED with USA! You cant be allied with USA only when Nazi are in Paris, and you need USA to save your ass and to die for you. It's like a team. You cant go against your team. You can dislike a tactic of your team, but when it's time to choose to play for your team or against your team, you have to choose your team, get it? It's ok to say "Dont bomb Iraq cause we controls oil there", but it's not right to stop ONU to make a resolution to force Saddam to disarme! Get it? And dont tell me Iraq was already disarming, lmao! They didnt even admitted they had illegal bombs till Bush started the countdown! And they used Scud's and illegal missles not 10 years ago, but YESTERDAY! And there are speculations that USA found places where Iraqi made or are making c-weapons! Get it?

France chosed to be in an Alliance with Europe and in an Alliance with NATO. Right now, soldiers of the Alliance are DYING, and, with their refuse to cooperate, France got his responsabilities, cause they made Saddam feel important, untouchable! They divided ONU and they divided Europe, and they almost divided NATO! They are going against Allies right now, not pro-peace! Get it? A lot of civils and Nazi died in the Second World War when USA bombed France to save French from Nazi. But nobody in France said a damn thing against it. They WANTED USA to save them. USA did it. Now it's happening the same in Iraq. Iraqi wants USA to save them from Saddam, and USA wants Saddam to disarme at any costs (cause it's possible he can use his c-weapons for terroristic acts). THEY GOT THE RIGHTS TO THINK SO, AFTER SEPT THE 11TH. So if that's a right war or not, that's an USA thing. Not that Saddam is a priest or a victim! He shitted on ONU, he lied, he got illegal arms, he sympatize for terrorists in Palestina, he's calling it a War of Religion against Christians, he wants Nations close to him to help him against USA & England......

You cant watch it only from YOUR prospective, man! You cant "use" Alliance only when you got economical interests to make a war (ex. Jugoslavia) and totally ignore it when you have interests not to make a war (es. Iraq and its oil controlled by France).

About Germany, again, i dont give a flying fuck why you chosed to condamn this war. Neither do USA. It's France who acted like a bitch. Germany can have his reasons, like Belgium. And Spain, Italy, Romania, England, Australia, etc.. can have their reasons to agree with USA.

That's not the point. Get it?

didn't I just say they allys?

that's why USA is allowed to fly there and anyway how would it help not to give em authorization..? they would have to fly around them and it wouldn't have any fuckin effect except for the end of any co-operation and negotiation and influence on this whole war

it's a fuckin silly ass idea so if u wanna say they ain't really got the balls come up with sumthing more serious than this..

and concerning the 2nd world war..

are u fuckin trippin? u better be LMAO

USA didn't do SHIT as long as possible, they stepped into this shit when they HAD TO cuz Germany was too sucessfull and gettin too powerfull

and even than they were just bombing the shit outta everything cuz they never wanted to risk anything.. i ain't saying bombing was even wrong, the most important fact is they fucked the Nazis with this shit but don't tell me they that much of an loyal ally who would do anything to save their allys...

and yes soldiers are dying.. would they if USA didn't start this war..? how the fuck u gonna use dying soldiers as an argument FOR war..? get ur mind right

just like gFuNkA said.. the whole strategy of the USA has always consisted of hiding so many facts, it's not even funny.. just to make people like U believe their justifications for acting like they was the fuckin world police but then again do the opposite when the interests change.. just like they did with Iraq several times..

u know when they added Iraq to the list of terrorist-supporting countries..?

not when they found out they actually be supporting terrorists (which I know they are, that's not the point) BUT when Iraq started taking controls of their oil recourses in 1972.. LMAO what tha fuck is this shit?

plus they gave weapons to the iraqi Kurdis so they would attack em.. cuz Iraq took control of their own oil recourses.. that's how usa acts, get ur facts straight and u'll see

now guess when they took em off this list..?

just after they made em attack Iran who had american hostages and didn't let the USA get any of their oil

when they need ur ass they'll be ur allys..

no 'anti-americanism ' get ur facts straight.. the way u believin whatever they want u to think..that's pathetic, open ur eyes and check the facts

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2003, 08:51:41 AM »
"If they have those "balls", why are they letting US planes flying over them?". It looks more like they "wack" and cowards to me. And i mean Belgium, France and Germany.
Lol, why? How is Belgium going to stop the US from flying over Belgium? They can't & wont because the only way is to use voilence & thats something we do not support & how Bush dares to say God is with the US, thats a big shame & if I was american, I would be ashamed to have such a president ruling over my country.
Man how old are you? 11? Belgium gave US authorization to fly over Belgium!!!! US airplanes CANT fly over Belgium without authorization! And Belgium gave them authorization! A lot of nations in the world didnt give USA authorization to fly, and USA aint bombing them, lmao! Just see Turkey! They gave it just some hours ago!

Please.. if that's your level of the discussion....... ;D

Im 18 for your information & it seems like you don't know what you are talking about if you say Belgium authorized the US to fly over Belgium. The US has an agreement which was made right after world war 2 which allows the US to have full access to fly over Belgium when ever and where ever in Belgium, but the UN agreement says all UN country's may not allow transporting with plane or boat from US & UK militairy forces since the US went to war without UN approval, so now Belgium is in discusion what to do with France & Germany on this issue.
40oz Graphire

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2003, 09:19:23 AM »
Ok, let's do it. Let's hope for this war to finish as soon as possible and let's hope for peace AFTER the war. I dont wanna "beef" no more, that's not respectful for the people who is dying right now.

Just 2 things i wanna say:
"and concerning the 2nd world war.. USA didn't do SHIT as long as possible, they stepped into this shit when they HAD TO cuz Germany was too sucessfull and gettin too powerfull. And even than they were just bombing the shit outta everything cuz they never wanted to risk anything.. i ain't saying bombing was even wrong, the most important fact is they fucked the Nazis with this shit but don't tell me they that much of an loyal ally who would do anything to save their allys..."
Man i'm Italian. All i can say about it is that i dont speak German thanx to USA. The rest is just speculations. Doubting it, i think you are going too far with your anti-Americanism. Facts are facts.

And another one:
"just like gFuNkA said.. the whole strategy of the USA has always consisted of hiding so many facts, it's not even funny.. just to make people like U believe their justifications for acting like they was the fuckin world police but then again do the opposite when the interests change.. just like they did with Iraq several times.."

Man that's the strategy not only of USA, but of all the powers who got a good army! Look at Russia. You kno what Russia is doing in Cecenia? From years? You kno what China is doing right now? (they still kill members of the opposition). Dont look only at USA. That's the history of the world! Cecenia got more oil than Iraq! And Russia is doing a genocyde there! Half the population of Cecenia is right now dead or in jail. Did you kno that? Just look at it from the right prospective, man! It's not that USA is devil and the rest of the world is all made by Priests!

And about France, did u kno people in Cote D'Avorie burned French flags not long ago? Did you kno they have colonies who HATES France? Did you kno they got a nuclear bomb and they did tests in Mururoa some years ago?

Everybody got his history of sins and blood! Not only USA. And everybody does his own interests! Cause nobody gives a fuck about wars in Africa, in South America, etc..

P.S.
The very last thing!
"The US has an agreement which was made right after world war 2 which allows the US to have full access to fly over Belgium when ever and where ever in Belgium, but the UN agreement says all UN country's may not allow transporting with plane or boat from US & UK militairy forces since the US went to war without UN approval, so now Belgium is in discusion what to do with France & Germany on this issue."

That's exactly what i said (problem is my english aint so good). It's not AUTOMATIC! If you disagree, you can delete the authorization. It's possible and all legal.

NOW RESPECT TO THE DEADS. PZ.

AlAndalus aka Hispanic

• 'G'
  • Back To Al Andalus
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2003, 10:35:22 AM »
40Oz is right.

eitudasi: Don't understand why u are complaining about the countries that want peace. It's the USA and his alies England that are making this agressive and terrible war against Iraq.

Hope the IRAQI people are fine, fighting against those USA & BRITISH soldiers.

AlAndalus aka Hispanic

• 'G'
  • Back To Al Andalus
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2003, 10:39:48 AM »
Last Thing:

It's true that other countries are doing terrible things, like Russia with Tchechenia, China with there opposites, Uzbekistan, India with the muslims of Kashmir, and don't forget the jews with the people of Palestine.

But the thing is, USA always want's to rule the world, and that's my biggest complain.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2003, 01:13:59 PM »
Ok, let's do it. Let's hope for this war to finish as soon as possible and let's hope for peace AFTER the war. I dont wanna "beef" no more, that's not respectful for the people who is dying right now.

Just 2 things i wanna say:
"and concerning the 2nd world war.. USA didn't do SHIT as long as possible, they stepped into this shit when they HAD TO cuz Germany was too sucessfull and gettin too powerfull. And even than they were just bombing the shit outta everything cuz they never wanted to risk anything.. i ain't saying bombing was even wrong, the most important fact is they fucked the Nazis with this shit but don't tell me they that much of an loyal ally who would do anything to save their allys..."
Man i'm Italian. All i can say about it is that i dont speak German thanx to USA. The rest is just speculations. Doubting it, i think you are going too far with your anti-Americanism. Facts are facts.

And another one:
"just like gFuNkA said.. the whole strategy of the USA has always consisted of hiding so many facts, it's not even funny.. just to make people like U believe their justifications for acting like they was the fuckin world police but then again do the opposite when the interests change.. just like they did with Iraq several times.."

Man that's the strategy not only of USA, but of all the powers who got a good army! Look at Russia. You kno what Russia is doing in Cecenia? From years? You kno what China is doing right now? (they still kill members of the opposition). Dont look only at USA. That's the history of the world! Cecenia got more oil than Iraq! And Russia is doing a genocyde there! Half the population of Cecenia is right now dead or in jail. Did you kno that? Just look at it from the right prospective, man! It's not that USA is devil and the rest of the world is all made by Priests!

And about France, did u kno people in Cote D'Avorie burned French flags not long ago? Did you kno they have colonies who HATES France? Did you kno they got a nuclear bomb and they did tests in Mururoa some years ago?

Everybody got his history of sins and blood! Not only USA. And everybody does his own interests! Cause nobody gives a fuck about wars in Africa, in South America, etc..

P.S.
The very last thing!
"The US has an agreement which was made right after world war 2 which allows the US to have full access to fly over Belgium when ever and where ever in Belgium, but the UN agreement says all UN country's may not allow transporting with plane or boat from US & UK militairy forces since the US went to war without UN approval, so now Belgium is in discusion what to do with France & Germany on this issue."

That's exactly what i said (problem is my english aint so good). It's not AUTOMATIC! If you disagree, you can delete the authorization. It's possible and all legal.

NOW RESPECT TO THE DEADS. PZ.

I'm Tibetan and I know about China's fuck ups and u can believe me I hate the chinese gouvernment way more than the american but that's not what we was talking about

fact is still USA fucked up big time concerning Iraq and now they try to make it look like they the ones to save the world form them and they condemn countrys just for the fact they want peace

and don't tell me about disrespectful behaviour and beef when u have a sig sayin 'Fuck Germany Fuck France'...

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2003, 01:24:32 PM »
The sig is not a comment i made, but i pic i've seen on the CNN site. That's something to show you the "other side" of the fuck you. Internet is FULL of pics AGAINST USA or BUSH, that's just "the other side". It has NOTHING to do with the war. That fuck you is about politic, cause the war itself is a tragedy. It's not something against common people in Germany and France. Shit in Italy 70% of common people is AGAINST this war. But the problem is POLITIC, not ethic.

Anyway it's true that it's pathetic when Bush says "We're doing it for the world". They are doing it for themselves. But the killer and the illegal one is still SADDAM, not BUSH. Bush is making AUTO-JUSTICE. But it's still JUSTICE, and the killer is still SADDAM.

Too often i read that Bush is the killer and Saddam is the victim. HELL NAW!