Author Topic: @GANGSTA T  (Read 3952 times)

Mista Cane

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
@GANGSTA T
« on: March 18, 2003, 10:26:59 PM »
Check it out, I seen you hatin big time on the mixtapes we been droppin... i respect opinions but if you disliked volume1 so much why would you make it a point to go get 2 spend 74 minutes listening to it and 20 more minutes to type up a negative ass review of a FREE cd by some artists who you think are nobody's? Think about who's toes your stepping on before you take actions next time, perhaps this is all you have in your life? All I know is I got plenty skill on the mic and i'll battle any one of your homeboy's or whoever you bring to the table, i'm a man and a man don't take kindly to cats disrespecting his work for the sake of it feel me? From me to you...

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
Re:@GANGSTA T
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 12:32:57 AM »
lmfao

the whole crew comin in here now???
thought yall are ghetto and are on these streetz?

you bette keep reppin in da streets instead of  reppin in here or in any german forums or other countries
haha

now...
i just made a lil review of the mixtape!
whus wrong wit dat???
now you comin in here sayn im hatin???
lmao !

all i wanted to know is why ya puttin out every 3months another one...
thats all

but seems like yall too ghetto or too dump to understand this question...

jump back into school and finish yo shit there
come back in here
and talk to me again

peace

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2003, 09:32:51 AM »
Tha whole crew huh? Just me and CaNE cuzzin.....U aint even knowin.....And what? U think ghetto niggaz aint got computers? It's 2003 muthafuca.....Go post this shit in siccness.....lmao.....ur a fool 4 that one.....U dunno nuttin about CaNE, me, tha music or streets crews except our names from a message board, so dun even try it, GANGSTA.....puh

AND  I ANSWERED ALL YUR PITTY QUESTIONS.....GO READ THA THREAD AGAIN U non-comprehending ass fool.....
>>> http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=30402 <<<

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2003, 09:43:23 AM »
Sheeeit i live in a trailor and i have no phone just a internet access...

Anybody these days have a computer....Gangsta T why are u hatin on underground acts doin what they love and tryin to get somewhere with it..Whatta bitch move that is.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2003, 09:56:30 AM »

Damn.....

Why yall actin like that.......shit

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2003, 09:58:45 AM »

all i wanted to know is why ya puttin out every 3months another one...thats all

Thats the life of a mixtape.... it doesnt stop droppin
the more mixtapes you drop the more chances you get....

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2003, 10:19:56 AM »
all i wanted to know is why ya puttin out every 3months another one...thats all
One of the very best things of internet is that, if you dont want something, there's a button in the top right of the window like that x that u can press and u'll close the window. Nobody is forcing you to download shit. They didnt. So what's the problem? If a record label wanna make free mixtapes, it's all good IMO. And who the fuck cares if they street or not! I've downloaded their 2 mixtapes. The first one was better, but i've liked some cuts on the second too. There's nothing wrong with it, IMO.

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2003, 11:10:43 AM »
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2003, 11:19:17 AM »

FUCK U!

Word.. Bush can sucky my Belgian Iraqi supporting nuttz!! Hell Yeah!!  ;D
40oz Graphire

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
Re:
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2003, 06:24:42 PM »
Everybody is allowed to express his own opinions in a forum, right? Well.. this black soldier just said his one. And i'm supporting it. Iraqi soldiers and civils are now parading with US flags and they are pissing on Saddam's pic. Some ppl in the world is burning US flags and is parading with Saddam's pics. Something is wrong, isnt it? You can be against wars (for economical reasons, cause dont tell me France and Germany are now all about peace, lmao!), but once it stars, you have to say who's your enemy: Saddam or Bush. Mine is Saddam.

Bush can sucky my Belgian Iraqi supporting[/u] nuttz!!
Oh yeah, that's where that black marine was wrong! FUCK (some people from) BELGIUM too, for this shit you just wrote.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2003, 02:41:31 AM »
Everybody is allowed to express his own opinions in a forum, right? Well.. this black soldier just said his one. And i'm supporting it. Iraqi soldiers and civils are now parading with US flags and they are pissing on Saddam's pic. Some ppl in the world is burning US flags and is parading with Saddam's pics. Something is wrong, isnt it? You can be against wars (for economical reasons, cause dont tell me France and Germany are now all about peace, lmao!), but once it stars, you have to say who's your enemy: Saddam or Bush. Mine is Saddam.

Bush can sucky my Belgian Iraqi supporting[/u] nuttz!!
Oh yeah, that's where that black marine was wrong! FUCK (some people from) BELGIUM too, for this shit you just wrote.

Sorry but I don't think you realise what a war means, people die and Bush is so stupid to not know that a war wont solve it, it will only increase the problems with terrorists.. Never did a war solve anything & I doub this one will.. Belgium, France & Germany are the only countries with balls when it comes to talk to the US & UK..
40oz Graphire

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
Re:
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2003, 03:26:44 AM »
Sorry but i dont think you realized that if Iraq people is waiting for Americans to free them and to kill Saddam, they aint parading against US! Shit they aint even fighting!! How can you free them? By negotiating with Saddam? That's impossible! Cause he lied, lied, lied! If you say me that it's better to be "rich and beautiful" than to be "poor and ugly".. of course it is! That's retoric! Of course a war will have DEATHS as the immediate consequence. But remember 600.000 Kurdi died because of Saddam from 1991 to yesterday. Remember Saddam lied to ONU cause he said he didnt have bomb, while he had it (he's shooting Kuwait with them RIGHT NOW!). Remember almost a million of Iraqi was been killed by Saddam in 20 years and remember people AINT FREE, in Iraq. Remember that if they'll kill Saddam and make Iraq a democratic Nation, they'll SAVE Iraq. Never forget that.

P.S. The only Nations with the balls? France and Russia controls 90% of the Iraqi oil installation! That's the only reason why they dont want this war! And everybody knows that! Dont say me they all about peace, cause France did nuclear tests some years ago, and still got colonies, etc.. and Russia.. Russia i dont even need to comment on it! It's all about $$$! About Germany, they are not important (like Russia and France, for ONU), but they are against war cause their Prime Minister won the elections by saying "no war". And he CANT say "go war"! Belgium.. well.. nobody really cares! Anyway, if they have those "balls", why are they letting US planes flying over them?

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2003, 04:13:59 AM »
Sorry but i dont think you realized that if Iraq people is waiting for Americans to free them and to kill Saddam, they aint parading against US! Shit they aint even fighting!! How can you free them? By negotiating with Saddam? That's impossible! Cause he lied, lied, lied! If you say me that it's better to be "rich and beautiful" than to be "poor and ugly".. of course it is! That's retoric! Of course a war will have DEATHS as the immediate consequence. But remember 600.000 Kurdi died because of Saddam from 1991 to yesterday. Remember Saddam lied to ONU cause he said he didnt have bomb, while he had it (he's shooting Kuwait with them RIGHT NOW!). Remember almost a million of Iraqi was been killed by Saddam in 20 years and remember people AINT FREE, in Iraq. Remember that if they'll kill Saddam and make Iraq a democratic Nation, they'll SAVE Iraq. Never forget that.

P.S. The only Nations with the balls? France and Russia controls 90% of the Iraqi oil installation! That's the only reason why they dont want this war! And everybody knows that! Dont say me they all about peace, cause France did nuclear tests some years ago, and still got colonies, etc.. and Russia.. Russia i dont even need to comment on it! It's all about $$$! About Germany, they are not important (like Russia and France, for ONU), but they are against war cause their Prime Minister won the elections by saying "no war". And he CANT say "go war"! Belgium.. well.. nobody really cares! Anyway, if they have those "balls", why are they letting US planes flying over them?

why do people talk bout shit they don't know shit about?

i live in Germany and BOTH candidates said "no war" so how did one of em win by this shit?

and since u all about the past and the Kurdi.. damn tell me

who was it who supported the iraq by giving em weapons and accepted their killing of Kurdis PLUS their using of c-weapons?
that was the USA wasn't it?

if it wasn't for this shit Saddam Husein couldnt have ever get in the position he is in..

THEY be the ones starting a war cuz of oil and money
plus back then they were the ones who started the war between iraq and iran just cuz of their own interests.. when this bitch Bush speaks on the iraq now days he completely ignores the past, it's fuckin hilarious

bitch can't even speak his own language in a pretty decent way

natural born solider

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2003, 04:29:30 AM »
WHo's the rapper in RODZILLA's  avatar???????????that cd cover?
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2003, 04:43:28 AM »
Sheeeit i live in a trailor and i have no phone just a internet access...

Anybody these days have a computer....Gangsta T why are u hatin on underground acts doin what they love and tryin to get somewhere with it..Whatta bitch move that is.
haha
im comin in this forum to post my opinion on shit...
not to start dyck ridin..
if i aint feeln somethin im sayn that shit
nothin wrong wit dat, huh ???

if the other side starts dissin by then
they must be ignorant hataz

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"