Author Topic: @GANGSTA T  (Read 3988 times)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2003, 04:47:04 AM »
.. Belgium, France & Germany are the only countries with balls when it comes to talk to the US & UK..

dont forget our homies from russia.... haha

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
Re:@GANGSTA T
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2003, 05:17:13 AM »
WIPE OUT IRAQ!!!!
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

AlAndalus aka Hispanic

• 'G'
  • Back To Al Andalus
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2003, 06:07:00 AM »
Why are some Americans against peace in the world. Don't understand the anger of BUSH, still mad because Saddam tried to kill his daddy, LOL.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2003, 09:09:17 AM »
.. Belgium, France & Germany are the only countries with balls when it comes to talk to the US & UK..

dont forget our homies from russia.... haha

Check mine & Hispanic's signature  ;)
Everyone against the war should have the flags in their sig's
40oz Graphire

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
Re:
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2003, 09:09:25 AM »
who was it who supported the iraq by giving em weapons and accepted their killing of Kurdis PLUS their using of c-weapons? that was the USA wasn't it?
Shit you so ignorant talking about history! At that time, Iraq was fighting Iran. Iran was winning, and they wanted to invade Iraq. Obviosly, this wasnt a good thing not for America, but for the whole world! So nations supported Iraq (not only USA, lol!). But America didnt give c-weapons to Iraq. At that time, they had to help Iraq, for the stability in the Middle-East. It was been ONU to do that, not USA. Problem is when in 1991 Iraq invaded Kuwait. ONU (again, ONU) bombed him, but ONU (again, ONU) didnt make a democracy in Iraq. They just finished their work (free Kuwait) and they let Iraq do whatever they wanted (ONU, not USA!). So Saddam killed Kurdi's and shit, in 1992. And killed his own people! In 1998, Saddam kicked ONU inspectors outta Iraq, by saying he was ready to invade Kuwait again. So ONU menaced him, by sending inspectors again last year, but only after they really menaced him with navy's and shit. Saddam lied. He said he had no bombs when he had it (he's using them right now, against Kuwait), Bush asked ONU for another resolution to kill Saddam and instaure democracy.

BUT, this time, France & Russia said no. U kno why? Cause THEY controls oil in Iraq (from 1991), and a war was the last thing they wanted in Iraq! (because Saddam uses to destroy oil installations)(in fact he's doing it).

So it's Russia and France to be blamed! Cause they bitches!

I've made u a question, but nobody replied yet!
"If they have those "balls", why are they letting US planes flying over them?"

Isnt this one the biggest hypocracy of the world? U dont want a war (because of $$), but u still wanna be USA's doggs. And now France and Germany just approved and European act where they all condamn Saddam Hussein cause he didnt cooperate with ONU inspectors! Didnt u kno that? Isnt this one the biggest hypocracy? It is, IMO.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2003, 09:11:52 AM »
who was it who supported the iraq by giving em weapons and accepted their killing of Kurdis PLUS their using of c-weapons? that was the USA wasn't it?
Shit you so ignorant talking about history! At that time, Iraq was fighting Iran. Iran was winning, and they wanted to invade Iraq. Obviosly, this wasnt a good thing not for America, but for the whole world! So nations supported Iraq (not only USA, lol!). But America didnt give c-weapons to Iraq. At that time, they had to help Iraq, for the stability in the Middle-East. It was been ONU to do that, not USA. Problem is when in 1991 Iraq invaded Kuwait. ONU (again, ONU) bombed him, but ONU (again, ONU) didnt make a democracy in Iraq. They just finished their work (free Kuwait) and they let Iraq do whatever they wanted (ONU, not USA!). So Saddam killed Kurdi's and shit, in 1992. And killed his own people! In 1998, Saddam kicked ONU inspectors outta Iraq, by saying he was ready to invade Kuwait again. So ONU menaced him, by sending inspectors again last year, but only after they really menaced him with navy's and shit. Saddam lied. He said he had no bombs when he had it (he's using them right now, against Kuwait), Bush asked ONU for another resolution to kill Saddam and instaure democracy.

BUT, this time, France & Russia said no. U kno why? Cause THEY controls oil in Iraq (from 1991), and a war was the last thing they wanted in Iraq! (because Saddam uses to destroy oil installations)(in fact he's doing it).

Isnt this one the biggest hypocracy of the world? U dont want a war (because of $$), but u still wanna be USA's doggs. And now France and Germany just approved and European act where they all condamn Saddam Hussein cause he didnt cooperate with ONU inspectors! Didnt u kno that? Isnt this one the biggest hypocracy? It is, IMO.

Explain me why Belgium & Russia is against this war then?
40oz Graphire

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
Re:
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2003, 09:38:09 AM »
I've already explained you about Russia (lmao @ them screaming peace on the left, and using gas in a theather full of Russian civils just to not say 'peace' with Cecenia on the right!). About Belgium, not that Belgium is so important, man! Russia and France are the only 2 important ones, because they are in the Consilium of Security (is it called like that in english?) of ONU, with USA, England and China (the 5 ones who never changes). And they are the only ones who can stop ONU resolutions. Not the other 10 nations in the ONU Consilium of Security (they changes every 2 years). Russia is simply against all wars but the one in Cecenia (in fact they were against war in Jugoslavia too, and NATO had to bomb Jugoslavia without ONU, cause Russia stopped the resolution of ONU).

But u still have to answer me:
"If they have those "balls", why are they letting US planes flying over them?". It looks more like they "wack" and cowards to me. And i mean Belgium, France and Germany.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2003, 09:47:20 AM by eitudasi »

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
Re:
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2003, 09:56:54 AM »
Anyway this post was about Gangsta-T. If you want to talk about the war, make a topic in the right section of the forum and i'll reply. Or contact me via email or AIM.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2003, 10:03:18 AM »
"If they have those "balls", why are they letting US planes flying over them?". It looks more like they "wack" and cowards to me. And i mean Belgium, France and Germany.

Lol, why? How is Belgium going to stop the US from flying over Belgium? They can't & wont because the only way is to use voilence & thats something we do not support & how Bush dares to say God is with the US, thats a big shame & if I was american, I would be ashamed to have such a president ruling over my country.
40oz Graphire

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2003, 12:31:16 PM »
Anyway this post was about Gangsta-T. If you want to talk about the war, make a topic in the right section of the forum and i'll reply. Or contact me via email or AIM.

ya it was but now that u talked all this shit i can't let u have the last word lol

damn, no shit.. the iraq was fightin the iran?

as a matter of facct USA was the one who started this war.

seems like u don't even know the reasons for all this , the origin and trigger for all this shit was the oil and the cold war, Iran and Iraq were only 'deputys'.

When Iran tried to controll their oil reserves by their own the USA had Resa Palchelvi be the head of Iran who was the USA's puppet.
20 years later there was a revolution in Iran and they didn't accept Resa Palchelvi no longer as their leader plus they took several american hostages.

then the USA made Iraq start the war because of their own trouble with Iran.

and they didn't give c-weapons to iraq (at least not known) but they knew they used em and they didn't do shit against it, not even when Saddam Hussein used em against Kurdis

when Iraq and Iran stopped fightin cuz of economically reasons the Iraq was finacially at his end but they had easily the most military power so there was no longer a 'stability in the Middle-East'..

Knowing this Saddam Hussein started the invasion of Kuwait
THEN the UN condemned Iraq (which they had reasons for) and reacted...

the USA knew everything Saddam Hussein did to the iraqi people and Kurdis and shit but as long as they wanted em to fight Iran and have their oil they didn't do shit

now Bush acts like the USA would have to defeat em in Gods name and whoever doesn't agree with him will be considered an enemy and all this pathetic ass shiat

that's a fact and ur stupid Bush-supporting ass can't change it

and ass for ur silly question.. LoL what do u expect the governments to do..?
shoot'em when they try to fly over their county and start a 3rd world war?

to Bush this might seem like a reasonable solution but not to our governments (luckily)

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
Re:
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2003, 01:19:50 PM »
Lol, why? How is Belgium going to stop the US from flying over Belgium? They can't & wont because the only way is to use voilence & thats something we do not support & how Bush dares to say God is with the US, thats a big shame & if I was american, I would be ashamed to have such a president ruling over my country.
Man how old are you? 11? Belgium gave US authorization to fly over Belgium!!!! US airplanes CANT fly over Belgium without authorization! And Belgium gave them authorization! A lot of nations in the world didnt give USA authorization to fly, and USA aint bombing them, lmao! Just see Turkey! They gave it just some hours ago!

Please.. if that's your level of the discussion....... ;D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2003, 03:06:26 PM by eitudasi »

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
Re:
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2003, 01:35:06 PM »
damn, no shit.. the iraq was fightin the iran?
as a matter of facct USA was the one who started this war.
seems like u don't even know the reasons for all this , the origin and trigger for all this shit was the oil and the cold war, Iran and Iraq were only 'deputys'. When Iran tried to controll their oil reserves by their own the USA had Resa Palchelvi be the head of Iran who was the USA's puppet. 20 years later there was a revolution in Iran and they didn't accept Resa Palchelvi no longer as their leader plus they took several american hostages.
then the USA made Iraq start the war because of their own trouble with Iran.
Damn that's the biggest piece of communist shit i've ever heard about Iran vs Iraq! Who made it? Fidel Castro? (Saddam's homie?). Congratulations!

and they didn't give c-weapons to iraq (at least not known) but they knew they used em and they didn't do shit against it, not even when Saddam Hussein used em against Kurdis
They didnt give c-weapons to Iraq (ask Russia wassup, lmao!), so dont talk shit. And USA didnt let Saddam Hussein use c-weapons against Kurdis! It happens AFTER ONU bombed Iraq in 1991. Cause Russia and nations close to Iraq (geographically) didnt allowed ONU to kill Saddam and to instaure democracy! So they left Iraq, and Saddam used c-weapons against Kurdis. In 1991-92. 600,000 deaths. So it's not USA to blame, but it's ONU. Cause ONU did everything back in 1991, not USA.

the USA knew everything Saddam Hussein did to the iraqi people and Kurdis and shit but as long as they wanted em to fight Iran and have their oil they didn't do shit
Once again you are wrong! Saddam used c-weapons AFTER THE 1991 WAR!!!!!!! Not before! So blame ONU, not USA! That's where you are wrong!

now Bush acts like the USA would have to defeat em in Gods name and whoever doesn't agree with him will be considered an enemy and all this pathetic ass shiat
that's a fact and ur stupid Bush-supporting ass can't change it
My stupid Bush-supporting ass is enought intelligent to kno that in Gods name Russia is bombing Cecenia against ALL the resolutions of ONU! Acting like nobody can touch them, worse than Bush! And it's intelligent enought to understand that the only reason France is against the war is not cause they are against all wars (wassup with Mururoa tests of Nuclear bombs?), but cause they sell oil for Iraq, 90% of it. And i've already explained it.

Now Bush chosed to bomb Iraq, after sept, the 11th. I dont give a fuck if it's right or not. There are no reasons to say "NO WAR" like France and Russia did. Cause if a cop knows u a drug dealer, and doesnt arrest you... and all of a sudden, after your best friend kills a cop, they arrests you.. you cant say "but there are 300 other drug dealers....". No. He's wrong. He'll go to jail. Then all the others.

shoot'em when they try to fly over their county and start a 3rd world war? to Bush this might seem like a reasonable solution but not to our governments (luckily)
Another stupid immature 11 years old comment. Se my previous reply to 40 graphic.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2003, 02:33:06 PM »
wtf? lol....I think we need 2 move this thread 2 tha Train Of Thought section.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2003, 03:20:30 PM »
Damn that's the biggest piece of communist shit i've ever heard about Iran vs Iraq! Who made it? Fidel Castro? (Saddam's homie?). Congratulations!

well if that's all u can say bout this shit u might as well shut up

u obviesly don't know how it went down so let it go man..

it's the fuckin truth, but how would someone dumb enough to believe the american's explanations for their fuck ups know or believe it..?

They didnt give c-weapons to Iraq (ask Russia wassup, lmao!), so dont talk shit. And USA didnt let Saddam Hussein use c-weapons against Kurdis! It happens AFTER ONU bombed Iraq in 1991. Cause Russia and nations close to Iraq (geographically) didnt allowed ONU to kill Saddam and to instaure democracy! So they left Iraq, and Saddam used c-weapons against Kurdis. In 1991-92. 600,000 deaths. So it's not USA to blame, but it's ONU. Cause ONU did everything back in 1991, not USA.
is u fuckin stupid?I said they did not give c-weapons to them so what u talking about?

and they already used c-weapons in the war from 1980 -1988 WHILE USA was supporting them befor anyone exept Iran bombed them.

Once again you are wrong! Saddam used c-weapons AFTER THE 1991 WAR!!!!!!! Not before! So blame ONU, not USA! That's where you are wrong!]

no U are wrong he used em way befor that's why USA is to blame, they didn't do shit cuz they were on the same side with Iraq against Iran..

My stupid Bush-supporting ass is enought intelligent to kno that in Gods name Russia is bombing Cecenia against ALL the resolutions of ONU! Acting like nobody can touch them, worse than Bush! And it's intelligent enought to understand that the only reason France is against the war is not cause they are against all wars (wassup with Mururoa tests of Nuclear bombs?), but cause they sell oil for Iraq, 90% of it. And i've already explained it.

Now Bush chosed to bomb Iraq, after sept, the 11th. I dont give a fuck if it's right or not. There are no reasons to say "NO WAR" like France and Russia did. Cause if a cop knows u a drug dealer, and doesnt arrest you... and all of a sudden, after your best friend kills a cop, they arrests you.. you cant say "but there are 300 other drug dealers....". No. He's wrong. He'll go to jail. Then all the others.

ur stupid bush-supporting ass is still not intelligent enough to get the fact that of course any country has also other interests exept for peace, but the difference is that Fance, Germany,.. want PEACE (maybe not ONLY for having peace but also for other reasons) BUT.. the USA (who have enough of those reasons too) want to start WAR cuz of those reasons...

I know about russias shit and they the last ones I'd use to convince people of the war being wrong but this doesn't even matter

like I said u gotta understand one thing son:

the most important thing to know is not why people want the peace cuz peace is nuthin bad at all we don't need no justification for being the ones who want peace..

but u actually DO need a decent justification if u wanna start a war cuz war is sumthing nobody wants in general

and the USA do NOT have this justification since they accepted Saddam's using of those c-weapons, which they consider so dangerous now all of the sudden for a long time when they had the same interests

^^but since that's waht u don't wanna believe u won't get it anyway

and why doesn't the american gouvernment agree in not using uranium weapons if they wanna help the iraqis like u said..?

they've already done the contracs for the sources of oil which they'll prolly have after this war.. it's all about money they don't give a fuck about the iraqi population , pleezbalievit

adn u still didn't say why Germany is against war.. what u said about the prime minister ist as wrong as what u 'know' about when iraq used c-weapons so where's ya new explanation at..?

shoot'em when they try to fly over their county and start a 3rd world war? to Bush this might seem like a reasonable solution but not to our governments (luckily)
Another stupid immature 11 years old comment. Se my previous reply to 40 graphic.

sorry for expecting u to get what exactly I meant without telling it the way I would tell it a 11 year old...

of fuckin course I know there's shit like authorizations but it's not as easy as ur stupid bush-supporting ass thinks it is..

u can't just say 'no we won't let u fly over our countries', shit u see what kinda shit Bush talks about those countries even now although they let em do it just cause they don't support it.. there're contracts n shit and USA and UN actually are supposed to do shit like war TOGETHER and u can't even think of not giving the USA permission to fly over ur country.. u might ass well tell Bush to suck a dick and burn a american flag then LoL, there would NEVER be no forgiving and forgetting...

« Last Edit: March 23, 2003, 03:24:32 PM by The Hoe Hopper »

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2003, 03:44:03 PM »
Some things:

1) About Germany, Germany just isnt important. Russia and France are importants, not Germany. If Germany is against, who cares? Italy, UK, Romania, Spain etc is pro. The only 2 who are importants are Russia and France, for the reasons i already told you (Consilium of Security of ONU). You are free to have your opinions, who cares? USA doesnt give a flying fuck about Germany, best believe it! Not like they care about France.

2) What a fucking excuse is the one about authorizations? LMAO! Some1 wrote "France and Germany are the only nations with the balls to..". Where are the balls? LMAO! You just showed us how dumb you are to destroy (YOU) Europe and ONU and then to sign an act with Europe to condamn Bush! Balls? No, dicks!