Author Topic: Fucc The Holidayz!  (Read 1146 times)

Sccit

Re: Fucc The Holidayz!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 03:22:49 PM »
But enough about my bullshit, what happen with you Brian

Ya'll niccaz ain't gone understand, my shit ain't manifest like your shit was to understand what went down wit my fam it wud take a conscious, broadly intelligent cat wit insight... y'all niccaz is just clowz so y'all would just say.. "ohhh Infinite, u take everything so serious just kick back and have a cold one and tell jokes about your dead grandfather with the family, its not serious its just how we joke and relax, and blah blah blah"

Nah fucc dat nicca... families are supposed to show love and have nice words for each other and connect the heart and especially not disrespect the dead by bonding over a roasting session... that's all clownz do is roast and drink booz and neva serious I say fucc dat

i take this as a diss, because im one of the 4 peeps to post in this thread, so it seems to me that by "ya'll", you're also referring to me, as well.   ??

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2013, 03:53:38 PM »
But enough about my bullshit, what happen with you Brian

And in case your wonderin.. "Why u come at Yung Jizz like that he was feelin u on the fucc holidayz tip and askin u a sincere question". Nahhh fucc that, don't think I don't see you callin me "Brian", u know that isn't my name at the forum and anyone who calls me that on the forum gets no luv
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2013, 04:00:23 PM »
I ain't runnin wit no one but myself and God and you're a little fuckin bitch for passin such judgement on me .. I gave u a pass for running away like a coward when u gave me ur word about comin thru the next day to work on ur track. I kept it nothin but real with u and in return, u run around slandering LAMB on the dub. Shit, I even had your back 100 and was concerned for you over the entire thing... And now u giving me strikes? Fuck u, u ol bitchass mufucka

And yea I keep it real n speak my mind, so if u feel that I'm wrong, then address that shit to my face like a man, don't be holdin shit against me in ur heart like a lil girl...When Ali made that thread and u got butthurt over it, yea, I felt u took it too seriously, cuz Ali always been the type to fuck around, and u knew that from way back... Now u givin me strikes n shit?

U got me fucked up, cuzz

Heinz

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 04:29:42 PM »
G-Spot Soap Opera Bonanza!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2013, 04:56:45 PM »
There was only one negative response why you trippin nicca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2013, 06:51:39 PM »
.  I
I ain't runnin wit no one but myself and God and you're a little fuckin bitch for passin such judgement on me .. I gave u a pass for running away like a coward when u gave me ur word about comin thru the next day to work on ur track. I kept it nothin but real with u and in return, u run around slandering LAMB on the dub. Shit, I even had your back 100 and was concerned for you over the entire thing... And now u giving me strikes? Fuck u, u ol bitchass mufucka

And yea I keep it real n speak my mind, so if u feel that I'm wrong, then address that shit to my face like a man, don't be holdin shit against me in ur heart like a lil girl...When Ali made that thread and u got butthurt over it, yea, I felt u took it too seriously, cuz Ali always been the type to fuck around, and u knew that from way back... Now u givin me strikes n shit?

U got me fucked up, cuzz

LOL@being a coward and running away.  I wasn't aware that you are supposed to fight people to get them to hang out with you.   I told y'all that I was bored as fucc out there both in text and in person and you replied that I should go by myself to Venice beach.  I got a life and responsibilities back home I'm not gonna try to kick it with homies that are too busy... and I'm sure as hell not going to try to fight them because they don't want to hang with me.  What I will do in that situation is not bother them and go spend my time in another area of my life that could use attention.

So lol@being a coward for not trying to fight your friends for not making enough time for you.  That's groupie shit.

I never lost sight in all of this of our 12 years of history and inspite of your comments I will not lose sight of the last 12 years ever.....  So it will take 12 years of comments like this one for you to become my enemy
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 07:36:55 PM »
I'm not gonna try to kick it with homies that are too busy

and inspite of your comments I will not lose sight of the last 12 years ever

That's fucking generous, Brian. You're a real great guy... If you really can't see how stupid and self-rightous it is to turn a petty misunderstanding with SOMEONE ELSE in
"Nahhh fucc that, don't think I don't see you callin me "Brian", u kok with now that isn't my name at the forum and anyone who calls me that on the forum gets no luv" right after implying to be a "conscious, broadly intelligent cat wit insight" then you are so fucking self-absorbed that noone can help you.

You better try hard to see that it's really you're fault that the whole thing went downhill so ridiculously fast and apologize. And maybe not as part of this pathetic soap-opera you jedi-mind-tricked yourself into, just to save you're big ego from the pure torture, that admitting that you been in the wrong would be. Godspeed!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 07:39:25 PM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Remedy360

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2013, 07:53:36 PM »
lmao

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2013, 07:59:52 PM »
.  I

U got me fucked up, cuzz

LOL@being a coward and running away.  I wasn't aware that you are supposed to fight people to get them to hang out with you.   I told y'all that I was bored as fucc out there both in text and in person and you replied that I should go by myself to Venice beach.  I got a life and responsibilities back home I'm not gonna try to kick it with homies that are too busy... and I'm sure as hell not going to try to fight them because they don't want to hang with me.  What I will do in that situation is not bother them and go spend my time in another area of my life that could use attention.

So lol@being a coward for not trying to fight your friends for not making enough time for you.  That's groupie shit.

I never lost sight in all of this of our 12 years of history and inspite of your comments I will not lose sight of the last 12 years ever.....  So it will take 12 years of comments like this one for you to become my enemy

when did i even say shit about fighting? ur lost, my bro....go re-read what the fuck u just said to me outa left field and then think about why it would piss me off

"Ya'll niccaz ain't gone understand, my shit ain't manifest like your shit was to understand what went down wit my fam it wud take a conscious, broadly intelligent cat wit insight... y'all niccaz is just clowz so y'all would just say........."

you implied that what u said there was aimed at me, that i aint a "conscious, broadly intelligent cat" and that i somehow have some strikes against me over some shit that u made up in ur head....how the fuck is that not some bitchass shit when i been havin ur back and then some? when u came on here talkin shit on lamb, instead of addressing it wit me or wit roccy, i STILL had ur back.. mufuckaz was talkin about "damn, u really got infinite's back, huh? ur a good friend for that one", and then u tellin me i got strikes n shit? the fuck is wrong wit u??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2013, 08:31:07 PM »
.  I

U got me fucked up, cuzz

You called me a coward... tho

when did i even say shit about fighting? ur lost, my bro....go re-read what the fuck u just said to me outa left field and then think about why it would piss me off

"Ya'll niccaz ain't gone understand, my shit ain't manifest like your shit was to understand what went down wit my fam it wud take a conscious, broadly intelligent cat wit insight... y'all niccaz is just clowz so y'all would just say........."

you implied that what u said there was aimed at me, that i aint a "conscious, broadly intelligent cat" and that i somehow have some strikes against me over some shit that u made up in ur head....how the fuck is that not some bitchass shit when i been havin ur back and then some? when u came on here talkin shit on lamb, instead of addressing it wit me or wit roccy, i STILL had ur back.. mufuckaz was talkin about "damn, u really got infinite's back, huh? ur a good friend for that one", and then u tellin me i got strikes n shit? the fuck is wrong wit u??

You called me a coward... those are fighting words, my bro....  And I challenge u to find one post where I ever talked shit on LAMB.   I said I was disspointed cause I rode hard for y'all and Roccy was treatin me like an outsider.  That ain't dissin, if anything Ali was dissin for makin a joke about the shit.  Like Ali doesn't take the LaMB shit serious but ofcourse you had Alis back on that... but go ahead and take his back u know ain't nothin loyal about that dude but go ahead and take his back while he's your homie for this week, and let's wait and see how loyal that nicca is... Id say he's about as loyal as Pitbull is so good luck with that one.  At least he lives in LA so maybe u should take his side, cause he's around the way homie for you...

So u didn't feel me when I was goin thru the shit with LAMB and u thought Alis joke was funny, so why would I expect u to feel me on this shit with my own family?? Remember u told me I was too serious, did you not??

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2013, 08:39:00 PM »
LAMB is much better without infinite holding them back anyway

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2013, 09:19:09 PM »
.  I

U got me fucked up, cuzz

You called me a coward... tho

You called me a coward... those are fighting words, my bro....  And I challenge u to find one post where I ever talked shit on LAMB.   I said I was disspointed cause I rode hard for y'all and Roccy was treatin me like an outsider.  That ain't dissin, if anything Ali was dissin for makin a joke about the shit.  Like Ali doesn't take the LaMB shit serious but ofcourse you had Alis back on that... but go ahead and take his back u know ain't nothin loyal about that dude but go ahead and take his back while he's your homie for this week, and let's wait and see how loyal that nicca is... Id say he's about as loyal as Pitbull is so good luck with that one.  At least he lives in LA so maybe u should take his side, cause he's around the way homie for you...

So u didn't feel me when I was goin thru the shit with LAMB and u thought Alis joke was funny, so why would I expect u to feel me on this shit with my own family?? Remember u told me I was too serious, did you not??

Young folks. It seems like you've got some heavy shit going on in your life right now but going after the homie NIK is a bad look. He always rides for you and has been pretty much the only heavy that's had your back on here for years. Don't let the feeling you had with Kanye roccy haze over how you feel about NIK. Anyhow I hope things clear up for you. The Holidays are a difficult time of the year and it's a time to reach out, not cut off. One love

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 10:09:36 PM »
[quote author=Ghost Drebin link=topic=306023.msg2971120#e he's your homie for this week

Young folks. It seems like you've got some heavy shit going on in your life right now but going after the homie NIK is a bad look. He always rides for you and has been pretty much the only heavy that's had your back on here for years. Don't let the feeling you had with Kanye roccy haze over how you feel about NIK. Anyhow I hope things clear up for you. The Holidays are a difficult time of the year and it's a time to reach out, not cut off. One love
[/quote]

Naw... fucc it....  Sccit been the only nicca that's had my back at the forum for years now... and now me and Scitt ain't even hittin on da same level of synergy.....

So if Sccit don't have my back then I guess its me against the world... *Bumpin Fucc Ya'll". RIP pAac RIP Nate

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2013, 10:17:56 PM »
Wow brian, i was being real with you cus i was feeling your pain about having a bad thanksgiving and you turn it around and make it about YOU just like you always do... i wasnt even trying to diss because we both had a bad experience for the holiday and you came at me all wrong, your the type of cat that runs from your problems makes it all about you and then tries to attack anyone who's trying to be cool with you,
I called you Brian because im trying to talk to you like a fuckin man, not your "infinite" online character or your Mekkan Refugee, that your bitch ass is trying to be like Slim Shady wanna be ass... you never have thought for yourself, you got this 2pac mentality me against the world your always trying to be like someone else and thats why your life is fuckin shit and your a pathetic fuck who doesnt even have love for his homies... ive said this before and ill say it again, no wonder your not in your son's life and your girl left you, you want everyone to see the world like you and think like you but hey everyone is different just because your family handles things different then you and you cant accept that, makes you a closed minded ignorant fuck

fuck you and the bitch that birthed you, nicca

Im Out!!!
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2013, 10:28:12 PM »
Wow brian, i was being real with you cus i was feeling your pain about having a bad thanksgiving and you turn it around and make it about YOU just like you always do... i wasnt even trying to diss because we both had a bad experience for the holiday and you came at me all wrong, your the type of cat that runs from your problems makes it all about you and then tries to attack anyone who's trying to be cool with you,
I called you Brian because im trying to talk to you like a fuckin man, not your "infinite" online character or your Mekkan Refugee, that your bitch ass is trying to be like Slim Shady wanna be ass... you never have thought for yourself, you got this 2pac mentality me against the world your always trying to be like someone else and thats why your life is fuckin shit and your a pathetic fuck who doesnt even have love for his homies... ive said this before and ill say it again, no wonder your not in your son's life and your girl left you, you want everyone to see the world like you and think like you but hey everyone is different just because your family handles things different then you and you cant accept that, makes you a closed minded ignorant fuck

fuck you and the bitch that birthed you, nicca

Im Out!!!

No... shit is official cuzz that goes for u, and anybody at any time, in good times or bad.  I was feelin u too and then u had to go on "Brian" ish... did I ever introduce myself to you as "Brian".  In fact did I ever identify myself to anyone at this forum as Brian at any time?   No.. so u hav e no right to call me that name. 

If you were a Muslim cat or into Islam or feeling me on that level like u once were then u could call me "Ibrahim" cause that's what I changed my name to back in 2002 after being Muslim for a couple years I chose that name.  So calling me Brian is like callin Ali Casssius

And Infinite goes back further than that, that's my rap name and I made that shit official ever since I started learnin to freestyle at my nicca Jaysawns crib after school my senoir year, at the time I was bumpin Em's song "Infinite" so that's the style I chose

Next, the Mekkan Refugee was birthed from freestyle busking on street corners that name just came to me when I realized my past history that's actually deeper than Brian in the midwest, that shit goes back centuries to days of the Ottoman back in my youth along the Mediterranium before I went insanium and was posessed by a jin and sent to the midwest where I've never had a peaceful nights rest..... but fucc it I guess... its me against the world!