Author Topic: Fucc The Holidayz!  (Read 1168 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Fucc The Holidayz!
« on: November 28, 2013, 05:53:03 PM »
Another fucced up Thanksgiving... nothin new 2 me... chasin away the holiday blues with Death Row Xmas, "I Wish I Had Love" and "Be Thankful".. Nate Dogg RIP 8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Fucc The Holidayz!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 06:21:19 PM »
i aint even gonna lie i had a fucked up thanksgiving too, i almost squabbed my cousins they were poppin off and then they kicked me out my aunts house right before we were about to eat and she cooks the best ever so i didnt even get to eat, i knew i should of just took the 2 hour trip back to Corpus or go to the ranch or spend it with my friends instead

fuck it atleast my Cowboys won though  8)
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 06:43:18 PM »
Mie
i aint even gonna lie i had a fucked up thanksgiving too, i almost squabbed my cousins they were poppin off and then they kicked me out my aunts house right before we were about to eat and she cooks the best ever so i didnt even get to eat, i knew i should of just took the 2 hour trip back to Corpus or go to the ranch or spend it with my friends instead

fuck it atleast my Cowboys won though  8)

I feel u homie...  8)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 06:52:22 PM »
this was the first fucked up thanksgiving for me though but fuck it, now that im older thanksgiving really aint shit anyways im just pissed i missed out on the food, i really dont care about being with my family anyways.. they are all fuckin hateful fucks anyways
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 07:11:46 PM »
did they turn you away from the homeless shelter?

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 07:56:26 PM »
this was the first fucked up thanksgiving for me though but fuck it, now that im older thanksgiving really aint shit anyways im just pissed i missed out on the food, i really dont care about being with my family anyways.. they are all fuckin hateful fucks anyways

what happened with your cousins, why they kick u out?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JdJgVf4l1A0&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JdJgVf4l1A0&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 10:50:52 PM »

LOL damn thats fucked up

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 11:52:09 PM »

During halftime of the Dallas game me and my cousin got on the sticks on some video games and he said that i threw his controller so then i got a text from my other cousin (his brother) saying not to throw there property like that because i didnt pay for it, then i text back like dude i didnt even throw it i berly tossed it on the couch stop trippin and he text me back saying i was looking for an apology not an excuse and then i said mother fucker please fuck your apology its not even a big deal, then his brother comes in the room and i tell him im sorry for throwing it and he said i apologized with attitude, and started getting loud and told me to go so i got up and squared up but he wasnt trying to have it so then i said fuck it and left

afterwards i told both of them to come over to my place so i could squab both of them i told them id knock them both out and they pussied out as usual, there all bark but no bite and my cousin knew i woulda knocked his ass out if he would of tried anything but fuck it, thats family for you, im never the one to hold grudges or hate my family members, ive always been real close to my family but after this bullshit if i see them on campus cus they go to the same college as me, imma punk them out and if they try to get tough ill start swingin like they were enemies, fuck em
they are younger then me too, and i felt disrespected thats why im holding such a grudge, i really wish they would of atleast followed me outside so i could of thrown some hands but like i said they are pussies, all bark but no bite
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 12:06:24 AM »

During halftime of the Dallas game me and my cousin got on the sticks on some video games and he said that i threw his controller so then i got a text from my other cousin (his brother) saying not to throw there property like that because i didnt pay for it, then i text back like dude i didnt even throw it i berly tossed it on the couch stop trippin and he text me back saying i was looking for an apology not an excuse and then i said mother fucker please fuck your apology its not even a big deal, then his brother comes in the room and i tell him im sorry for throwing it and he said i apologized with attitude, and started getting loud and told me to go so i got up and squared up but he wasnt trying to have it so then i said fuck it and left

afterwards i told both of them to come over to my place so i could squab both of them i told them id knock them both out and they pussied out as usual, there all bark but no bite and my cousin knew i woulda knocked his ass out if he would of tried anything but fuck it, thats family for you, im never the one to hold grudges or hate my family members, ive always been real close to my family but after this bullshit if i see them on campus cus they go to the same college as me, imma punk them out and if they try to get tough ill start swingin like they were enemies, fuck em
they are younger then me too, and i felt disrespected thats why im holding such a grudge, i really wish they would of atleast followed me outside so i could of thrown some hands but like i said they are pussies, all bark but no bite

damn, sounds like a fucked up situation all around

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 12:33:30 AM »

damn, sounds like a fucked up situation all around

it is, honestly its fuckin dumb, over a controller that i tossed on the couch like seriously?? and thats because i was already gonna go to my ranch to be with my dads side and visit my grandparents only reason i stayed was because my momma asked me to... but fuck it atleast i know where im gonna go for christmas now lol i always hear about family being mad at eachother and them not talking or what not, and i never thought any of my family would be like that until now...

worst thing about it is that its over a fuckin video game controller, but honestly my moms side of the family has gone to shit since my grandma passed last year (god bless her soul) she was the only thing that kept us all together and so close knit, since shes been gone this family has been to shit
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 01:14:57 AM »
But enough about my bullshit, what happen with you Brian
The West is Back

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 05:03:40 AM »
Sucks that y'all have bad situations with your families, Thanksgiving's always been good to me.

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 07:26:00 AM »
Another fucced up Thanksgiving... nothin new 2 me... chasin away the holiday blues with Death Row Xmas, "I Wish I Had Love" and "Be Thankful".. Nate Dogg RIP 8)

Ok SupaCrip

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 10:06:15 AM »

LOL damn thats fucked up
8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 02:57:44 PM »

But enough about my bullshit, what happen with you Brian

Ya'll niccaz ain't gone understand, my shit ain't manifest like your shit was to understand what went down wit my fam it wud take a conscious, broadly intelligent cat wit insight... y'all niccaz is just clowz so y'all would just say.. "ohhh Infinite, u take everything so serious just kick back and have a cold one and tell jokes about your dead grandfather with the family, its not serious its just how we joke and relax, and blah blah blah"

Nah fucc dat nicca... families are supposed to show love and have nice words for each other and connect the heart and especially not disrespect the dead by bonding over a roasting session... that's all clownz do is roast and drink booz and neva serious I say fucc dat