Author Topic: Fucc The Holidayz!  (Read 1147 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Fucc The Holidayz!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 03:25:29 AM »
Wow brian, i was being real with you cus i was feeling your pain about having a bad thanksgiving and you turn it around and make it about YOU just like you always do... i wasnt even trying to diss because we both had a bad experience for the holiday and you came at me all wrong, your the type of cat that runs from your problems makes it all about you and then tries to attack anyone who's trying to be cool with you,
I called you Brian because im trying to talk to you like a fuckin man, not your "infinite" online character or your Mekkan Refugee, that your bitch ass is trying to be like Slim Shady wanna be ass... you never have thought for yourself, you got this 2pac mentality me against the world your always trying to be like someone else and thats why your life is fuckin shit and your a pathetic fuck who doesnt even have love for his homies... ive said this before and ill say it again, no wonder your not in your son's life and your girl left you, you want everyone to see the world like you and think like you but hey everyone is different just because your family handles things different then you and you cant accept that, makes you a closed minded ignorant fuck

fuck you and the bitch that birthed you, nicca

Im Out!!!

No... shit is official cuzz that goes for u, and anybody at any time, in good times or bad.  I was feelin u too and then u had to go on "Brian" ish... did I ever introduce myself to you as "Brian".  In fact did I ever identify myself to anyone at this forum as Brian at any time?   No.. so u hav e no right to call me that name. 

If you were a Muslim cat or into Islam or feeling me on that level like u once were then u could call me "Ibrahim" cause that's what I changed my name to back in 2002 after being Muslim for a couple years I chose that name.  So calling me Brian is like callin Ali Casssius

And Infinite goes back further than that, that's my rap name and I made that shit official ever since I started learnin to freestyle at my nicca Jaysawns crib after school my senoir year, at the time I was bumpin Em's song "Infinite" so that's the style I chose

Next, the Mekkan Refugee was birthed from freestyle busking on street corners that name just came to me when I realized my past history that's actually deeper than Brian in the midwest, that shit goes back centuries to days of the Ottoman back in my youth along the Mediterranium before I went insanium and was posessed by a jin and sent to the midwest where I've never had a peaceful nights rest..... but fucc it I guess... its me against the world!
You are not Muhammad Ali, its so funny how you even compare yourself to him, Muhammad Ali stood for something, he stood for the oppression of black people during the civil rights movement, and didn't want to be called Cassius Clay because Muhammad Ali stood for something, you are not a black Muslim you don't stand for shit, you don't stand for anything but your selfish ways, oh and by the way Muhammad Ali as Cassius Clay was a better boxer then when he was Muhammad Ali and that's what made him into that man and molded him into that man and icon, you shouldn't be ashamed to be called Brian because Muhammad Ali was never ashamed to be called Cassius Clay all he wanted was to represent what Ali stood for..

you can change your name all you want and try to change who you are but deep down your still weak ass selfish delusional Lyin Brian, you can change your name, change your beliefs, change your religion change whatever you want, but your still the selfish delusional fucked up idiot born with the name Brian, no matter how hard  you try to change your identity, and be someone your not, your still the person that God made you, im sorry that your ashamed of who you are...

by the way you never learned how to freestyle, you suck at it, you cant freestyle and your shit sounds like spoken word and even your keystyles suck, ive heard m-dogg, nik, blade and many others keystyle, hell i even use to when i was younger, and they all are good and come together well, yours never has, not matter how hard you try to be accepted your shit is weak, and hats why Roccy probably outted you from LAMB because you are the weak link and your horrible on the mic and have no skill and the day you finally come up with some good shit ill be the first to give you props, just like when i propped NIK and others on this forum for coming up with a good cut every now and then

and in your fucked up delusional head you can make up all the fuckin stories and fantasies you want for yourself and your history and why you have "alter egos" (even though your straight copying eminems style because you never had one of your own) but at the end of the day when you snap back into reality, your just some fucked up white boy from Kansas City who wipes ass's for a living and freestyles with bums on the streets... no matter how hard you try to be like Ali, Eminem, or Pac and compare yourself to them, you will never be them or stand for what they stood for ever in your life bro, you will always be Brian and thats something nobody can take away from you...

but with that being said, hey as long as it makes you happy keep doing what your doing, even if it is YOU against the world
The West is Back

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2013, 04:12:05 AM »
Dude I'm sorry you had a fucked up thanksgiving, the holidays can be rough sometimes. I've had those myself.

Real talk, I took AG's story as legit trying to relate to you, don't know how you got that twisted.

Also, NIK has really really supported you and always gave you the benefit of the doubt despite all the things you have said on here. Maybe you're smokin trees and becoming hella paranoid, I don't know.

You have to understand that just because peeps don't give you the exact reaction you want, that doesn't make them wrong, nor does it mean they're hating on you. I hope things go better for you, and that starts with the man in the mirror. You gotta understand that we are all a product of what we put out in the universe, so if something ain't right, you gotta look at yourself first. Lashing out at peeps trying to help you isn't gonna make things better. Keep right with God and everything will fall into place.

Peace.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2013, 05:24:54 AM »
Dude I'm sorry you had a fucked up thanksgiving, the holidays can be rough sometimes. I've had those myself.

Real talk, I took AG's story as legit trying to relate to you, don't know how you got that twisted.

Also, NIK has really really supported you and always gave you the benefit of the doubt despite all the things you have said on here. Maybe you're smokin trees and becoming hella paranoid, I don't know.

You have to understand that just because peeps don't give you the exact reaction you want, that doesn't make them wrong, nor does it mean they're hating on you. I hope things go better for you, and that starts with the man in the mirror. You gotta understand that we are all a product of what we put out in the universe, so if something ain't right, you gotta look at yourself first. Lashing out at peeps trying to help you isn't gonna make things better. Keep right with God and everything will fall into place.

Peace.

Fucc that nicca I was cool wit everything Young Jizz said my beef was all related to him calling me "Brian" and the fact that you failed to recognize that makes your whole post trash
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Heinz

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2013, 05:33:42 AM »

T(h)ug life baby!

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2013, 05:44:33 AM »
Fucc that nicca I was cool wit everything Young Jizz said my beef was all related to him calling me "Brian" and the fact that you failed to recognize that makes your whole post trash

I really don't know much about the group or your relations to them.

But from what I have read, Nikcc was the one who stood up for you while most attacked you.
If  he calls you by a name you don't like. First you tell him that in person and in private.
I want to speak to you. Listen .. this is my problem... if you want us to stay cool then this this.

That way he gets message and you both can still respect each other.

But this way, you burn all the bridges behind you.

If that is your intention then so be it.

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2013, 06:07:27 AM »
Yea niCca fuCc that real Crips Will handle that Crap fuCCc

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2013, 07:58:35 AM »

Peace.

Why do you type like a crip Brian?

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2013, 11:21:23 AM »
the post by 'nite that led to me lashin out was deleted

now it looks like i was upset for no reason, which aint the case at all

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2013, 11:50:57 AM »

of course because hes a fuckin coward who cant face his problems, just runs away and tries to act like nothing happened
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2013, 11:58:52 AM »

of course because hes a fuckin coward who cant face his problems, just runs away and tries to act like nothing happened

i dont think thats why...i think he regrets what he said to me and was tryna take it back.. but u cant erase the past, u can only learn from it and move on.

and u need to let it go foreal wit all the brian talk, cuz obviously he dont like that.. certain things that he pulled, i dont agree with. but come on, brobro, it's pretty obvious how u were comin at him once u flipped it into "how about u brian?"....u aint exactly been showin respect to 'nite in the way i been, so dont be so shocked when he aint feelin u comin at him like that.....me, on the other hand, that shit came outa nowhere, sayin im not broadly intelligent enough to hear his story because i had strikes against me....wasnt feelin that and still am not.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2013, 12:49:09 PM »

i dont think thats why...i think he regrets what he said to me and was tryna take it back.. but u cant erase the past, u can only learn from it and move on.

and u need to let it go foreal wit all the brian talk, cuz obviously he dont like that.. certain things that he pulled, i dont agree with. but come on, brobro, it's pretty obvious how u were comin at him once u flipped it into "how about u brian?"....u aint exactly been showin respect to 'nite in the way i been, so dont be so shocked when he aint feelin u comin at him like that.....me, on the other hand, that shit came outa nowhere, sayin im not broadly intelligent enough to hear his story because i had strikes against me....wasnt feelin that and still am not.
i really didnt know calling him Brian was make him go 2pac on me, if i knew i wouldnt have called him that
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2013, 01:13:18 PM »

i really didnt know calling him Brian was make him go 2pac on me, if i knew i wouldnt have called him that

LOL CMON BRODIE, U KNOW WHAT U WERE DOIN N SO DID I....

POINT IS, IT'S NOT REALLY SHOCKIN THAT HE'D TRIP ON U....BUT HOW HE REACTED TO ME WAS OUTA POCKET TO THE FULLEST N THATS REAL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »
roccy = dom

infinite= sub

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2013, 07:13:17 PM »

and in your fucked up delusional head you can make up all the fuckin stories and fantasies you want for yourself and your history and why you have "alter egos" (even though your straight copying eminems style because you never had one of your own) but at the end of the day when you snap back into reality, your just some fucked up white boy from Kansas City who wipes ass's for a living and freestyles with bums on the streets... no matter how hard you try to be like Ali, Eminem, or Pac and compare yourself to them, you will never be them or stand for what they stood for ever in your life bro, you will always be Brian and thats something nobody can take away from you...

damn!!

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2013, 11:54:50 AM »
did they turn you away from the homeless shelter?

LOL damn thats fucked up
that was cold lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE