Author Topic: If you invited your friend from out of town would you...  (Read 804 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
If you invited your friend from out of town would you...
« on: November 30, 2013, 05:56:10 AM »
Your city.Just a question for everyone who calls me a "coward" for leaving L.A.... and for everyone who had jokes and shit about me leaving L.A. early....

If you invited your friend to your city.  Would you treat him like this....

-his first full day there you tell him your busy that day but maybe can chill that night and then don't bother to contact him that night and never mention it the next day either.

-Tell him the next day you have all day and all night to chill but you don't contact him all day and after he contacts you you tell him your cars impounded but that your finishin the paperwork and on the way back home.  You don't contact him when you get home he has to contact you so you tell him to come thru.

-When he comes thru he tells you he's been bored and you reply "there's lots to do in LA why don't u go freestyle at venice beach by yourself"

-then he's gettin bad vibes from your homie and u got a headache so you ain't really feelin it.  Your homie from out of town can sense he shud probably go so he offers to leave and u tell him he can stay another 45 minutes and then he leaves at 10pm after bein there just a couple hours

-next day u don't contact him all day or all evening.  By the time you contact your homie from out of town he's decided its better he just go back home cause he's got mad shit to do and it seems everyone is to busy so now u get mad at him and call him a "coward" for leaving.    

Is that how you would treat your homie from out of town?

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:58:46 AM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Haterade

• 'G'
Re: If you invited your friend from out of town would you...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 06:32:31 AM »
I feel ure pain big Crip ... The gang iz behind u 100
But CAN u keep it G for one minute and stop Cryin like a Hoe ?
Just retaliate on that foo Come baCc to LA and do him simple as that

Asani Waye

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 08:17:21 AM »
Lol at this thread.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 09:16:41 AM »
What everyone was laughing about was how you immediately took to the internet to vent your vulnerable feelings rather than trying to talk to them about it. Do you not understand this?

bouli77

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 09:29:20 AM »
you shouldn't wash your dirty linen in public.

first dissing roccy and venting your frustration, then making threads about how lamb is your fam and how roccy your homie and finally making a thread some ten days afterward openly dissing nikcc, the one poster who's had your back on the forum seem childish and not a good look at once and make you look emotional and unstable.

to answer your question though, based on your account, i wouldn't treat a guest like that. i remember once visiting friends but it was my choice to do so and when i arrived i pretty much understood that everybody was busy with their own lives and didn't have much time for me to chill with them. i felt pretty shitty lol but I couldn't be mad at them, it was my bad, not theirs. they made their possible to hang out with me too as much as possible (some of them) so in the end it was still cool.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 10:36:04 AM »
so basically you planned to be with NIK your entire trip?

creepy

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 12:51:34 PM »
LOL I DONT GET THIS THREAD, INFINITE IS WAY OUT OF POCKET, IT AINT EVEN FUNNY...THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WENT DOWN:

HE SAYS HE'S COMIN THRU WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, BUT THAT HE WAS STOPPIN AT VEGAS FIRST, SO IT'D MOST LIKELY BE THURSDAY...KEEP IN MIND, I WORK ON THE WEEKDAYS, SO IT'S NOT LIKE IM JUST SITTIN ON MY ASS, DOIN NOTHIN, WAITIN FOR INFINITE ALL DAY LONG. I GOT A SCHEDULE I GOTA WORK AROUND, AND ANY REAL MAN WOULD GET THAT..... SO THURSDAY COMES ALONG, I'M WAITIN FOR INFINITE TO HIT ME UP N TELL ME HE'S IN TOWN... HE FINALLY COMES THRU IN THE AFTERNOON. WE DROP SOME FLOWS WIT ROCCY, DJ NEZ, AND KLIENTEL, PLAY SOME BALL, AND AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR, HE BOUNCES FROM BEIN TOO TIRED..WE TOLD HIM TO STAY AND EVEN OFFERED FOR HIM TO TAKE A NAP OUT HERE SO HE AINT GOTA DRIVE BACK ALL TIRED, BUT HE SAID HE HAD TO BOUNCE, CUZ HE GOT TOO HIGH AND WAS WAY TOO EXHAUSTED TO CHILL. HE COULDA KICKED IT LITERALLY ALL DAY+NIGHT THURSDAY. FRIDAY, I WORK ALL DAY, AND BY NIGHT TIME, WE GOT THE HOLY SHABBAT DINNER AT THE FAMS, SO I SCHEDULE TO KICK IT WIT 'NITE ALL OF SATURDAY AND LET HIM KNOW.....I WAKE UP N DRIVE TO STARBUCKS AND GET MY CAR IMPOUNDED EARLY SATURDAY MORNING SMFH, BECAUSE MY DL WAS EXPIRED N I HAD BAD TAGS...WHAT KIND OF A BITCHASS HOMIE WOULD EVEN THINK OF GIVIN U SHIT FOR THAT? ANYWAYS, SO I MAKE IT BACK HOME FROM TAKING CARE OF PAPERWORK, GOING TO POLICE STATION, DMV SERVICES ETC. AND STILL NEVER GOT MY CAR BACK THAT DAY... I GET BACK HOME SATURDAY EVENING AND TELL INFINITE TO COME THROUGH AS SOON AS I'M BACK...KEEP IN MIND, I HAD AN EXCRUCIATING HEADACHE BY THIS POINT FROM RUNNIN AROUND ALL DAY AND WOULDA RATHER JUST KNOCKED OUT, BUT STILL KEPT MYSELF UP AND KICKED IT OUT OF RESPECT + KEEPIN MY WORD TO INFINITE. SO HE COMES THRUGH AT ABOUT 7 SATURDAY, ROCCY IS HERE, BEIN A LIL OUT OF IT FROM THIZZIN THE NIGHT BEFORE AND NOT SHOWIN INFINITE ANY LOVE.. INFINITE IS GETTIN EMOTIONAL OVER IT WHEN I TELL HIM NOT TO TAKE IT SERIOUS AND TO SAY SOMETHIN TO ROCCY IF HE FEELS A WEIRD VIBE WIT HIM....ROCCY BOUNCED TO WORK AND THEN ME N INFINITE DROP FLOWS, SMOKE BLUNTS..HE COULDN'T RECORD HIS TRACK BECAUSE HE WAS "TOO HIGH", SO WE ESTABLISHED HE WAS GUNA COME BACK THE NEXT DAY WITH A FRESH MIND FOR US TO WORK ON IT. WE WENT TO PLAY A LIL 2K, HEAD BACK TO THE LAB 2 SMOKE AND SPIT SOME MORE...HE ASKS ME IF I NEED A BREAK, HE'LL BOUNCE N COME BACK TOMORROW, I SAID "NAAH, I'M DOWN TO CHILL FOR ANOTHER 45 MINUTES OR SO AND THEN KNOCK OUT"...EVEN THOUGH I REALLY WOULDA PREFERRED TO HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT, I SUCKED IT UP N KEPT MY ASS AWAKE JUST TO CHOP IT UP N KICK IT WIT THE HOMIE.....SO 45 MINUTES LATER, HE'S ABOUT TO LEAVE, I SAID "COME THROUGH TOMORROW, WE'LL TACKLE THAT TRACK", INFINITE LIKE "YEA, NO DOUBT", BUT I CAN TELL HE'S GOT SOME EXTRA EMOTIONAL SHIT GOIN ON IN HIS HEAD...THOUGHT HE'D SLEEP IT OFF AND COME THRU THE NEXT DAY TO HANDLE THE TRACK. BY THE TIME I HIT HIM UP, HE SAYS HE'S ON THE ROAD BACK TO KC, DIDNT EVEN SAY HE WAS LEAVIN, JUST UP AND BOUNCES WHEN I MADE ROOM THAT DAY 2 DO HIS TRACK.

ANYWAYS, THE WAY U GOIN ABOUT THIS IS STRAIGHT BITCH TO THE FULLEST AND I AINT DOWN WIT THAT...AND I AINT FUCKIN WIT U TILL U REALIZE WHAT A LIL BITCH U ACTIN LIKE.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 01:01:12 PM »
i dont get why he doesnt understand, you have your own life and problems too, that you cant just drop everything just to be with him and keep him happy, i mean its fuckin LA if i went to LA and you flaked on me i wouldnt give a shit because id still find some way to have some fun, go to a laker game, hit up a club, smoke shop, hit the strip, go to the beach, i mean fuck there is so much to do there, im being real here, when i first read Infinites post he made it seem like yall were fucked up, but now that i see your story, Infinite just keeps proving to be the little selfish bitch he is...
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 01:06:37 PM »
i dont get why he doesnt understand, you have your own life and problems too, that you cant just drop everything just to be with him and keep him happy, i mean its fuckin LA if i went to LA and you flaked on me i wouldnt give a shit because id still find some way to have some fun, go to a laker game, hit up a club, smoke shop, hit the strip, go to the beach, i mean fuck there is so much to do there, im being real here, when i first read Infinites post he made it seem like yall were fucked up, but now that i see your story, Infinite just keeps proving to be the little selfish bitch he is...

YEA, I FELT BAD THAT HE WAS BORED, I TOLD HIM THERE WAS SO MUCH TO DO OUT HERE WHILE THE HOMIES ARE AT WORK, AND HE TAKES IT AS A DISS....HE KEEPS THROWIN US UNDER THE BUS LIKE A STRAIGHT FEMALE...HE DOESNT REALIZE HOW WRONG THAT SHIT IS, LIKE WTF? I DONT KEEP COMPANY LIKE THAT, AND U WILL FIND THAT OUT THE HARD WAY

HE TYPED UP A STORY TO MAKE ME SEEM LIKE A COMPLETE JERKOFF, BUT MY STORY IS EXACTLY HOW IT WENT DOWN, TO THE VERY LAST T...I AINT FUCKIN WIT IT, I DID A LOT TO SUPPORT CAT, BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 01:16:16 PM »
I am sorry guys.

You seem both like some good people, who misread each other.

But there is one thing that keeps getting in my mind:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 01:30:26 PM »
LOL I DONT GET THIS THREAD, INFINITE IS WAY OUT OF POCKET, IT AINT EVEN FUNNY...THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WENT DOWN:

HE SAYS HE'S COMIN THRU WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, BUT THAT HE WAS STOPPIN AT VEGAS FIRST, SO IT'D MOST LIKELY BE THURSDAY...KEEP IN MIND, I WORK ON THE WEEKDAYS, SO IT'S NOT LIKE IM JUST SITTIN ON MY ASS, DOIN NOTHIN, WAITIN FOR INFINITE ALL DAY LONG. I GOT A SCHEDULE I GOTA WORK AROUND, AND ANY REAL MAN WOULD GET THAT..... SO THURSDAY COMES ALONG, I'M WAITIN FOR INFINITE TO HIT ME UP N TELL ME HE'S IN TOWN... HE FINALLY COMES THRU IN THE AFTERNOON. WE DROP SOME FLOWS WIT ROCCY, DJ NEZ, AND KLIENTEL, PLAY SOME BALL, AND AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR, HE BOUNCES FROM BEIN TOO TIRED..WE TOLD HIM TO STAY AND EVEN OFFERED FOR HIM TO TAKE A NAP OUT HERE SO HE AINT GOTA DRIVE BACK ALL TIRED, BUT HE SAID HE HAD TO BOUNCE, CUZ HE GOT TOO HIGH AND WAS WAY TOO EXHAUSTED TO CHILL. HE COULDA KICKED IT LITERALLY ALL DAY+NIGHT THURSDAY. FRIDAY, I WORK ALL DAY, AND BY NIGHT TIME, WE GOT THE HOLY SHABBAT DINNER AT THE FAMS, SO I SCHEDULE TO KICK IT WIT 'NITE ALL OF SATURDAY AND LET HIM KNOW.....I WAKE UP N DRIVE TO STARBUCKS AND GET MY CAR IMPOUNDED EARLY SATURDAY MORNING SMFH, BECAUSE MY DL WAS EXPIRED N I HAD BAD TAGS...WHAT KIND OF A BITCHASS HOMIE WOULD EVEN THINK OF GIVIN U SHIT FOR THAT? ANYWAYS, SO I MAKE IT BACK HOME FROM TAKING CARE OF PAPERWORK, GOING TO POLICE STATION, DMV SERVICES ETC. AND STILL NEVER GOT MY CAR BACK THAT DAY... I GET BACK HOME SATURDAY EVENING AND TELL INFINITE TO COME THROUGH AS SOON AS I'M BACK...KEEP IN MIND, I HAD AN EXCRUCIATING HEADACHE BY THIS POINT FROM RUNNIN AROUND ALL DAY AND WOULDA RATHER JUST KNOCKED OUT, BUT STILL KEPT MYSELF UP AND KICKED IT OUT OF RESPECT + KEEPIN MY WORD TO INFINITE. SO HE COMES THRUGH AT ABOUT 7 SATURDAY, ROCCY IS HERE, BEIN A LIL OUT OF IT FROM THIZZIN THE NIGHT BEFORE AND NOT SHOWIN INFINITE ANY LOVE.. INFINITE IS GETTIN EMOTIONAL OVER IT WHEN I TELL HIM NOT TO TAKE IT SERIOUS AND TO SAY SOMETHIN TO ROCCY IF HE FEELS A WEIRD VIBE WIT HIM....ROCCY BOUNCED TO WORK AND THEN ME N INFINITE DROP FLOWS, SMOKE BLUNTS..HE COULDN'T RECORD HIS TRACK BECAUSE HE WAS "TOO HIGH", SO WE ESTABLISHED HE WAS GUNA COME BACK THE NEXT DAY WITH A FRESH MIND FOR US TO WORK ON IT. WE WENT TO PLAY A LIL 2K, HEAD BACK TO THE LAB 2 SMOKE AND SPIT SOME MORE...HE ASKS ME IF I NEED A BREAK, HE'LL BOUNCE N COME BACK TOMORROW, I SAID "NAAH, I'M DOWN TO CHILL FOR ANOTHER 45 MINUTES OR SO AND THEN KNOCK OUT"...EVEN THOUGH I REALLY WOULDA PREFERRED TO HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT, I SUCKED IT UP N KEPT MY ASS AWAKE JUST TO CHOP IT UP N KICK IT WIT THE HOMIE.....SO 45 MINUTES LATER, HE'S ABOUT TO LEAVE, I SAID "COME THROUGH TOMORROW, WE'LL TACKLE THAT TRACK", INFINITE LIKE "YEA, NO DOUBT", BUT I CAN TELL HE'S GOT SOME EXTRA EMOTIONAL SHIT GOIN ON IN HIS HEAD...THOUGHT HE'D SLEEP IT OFF AND COME THRU THE NEXT DAY TO HANDLE THE TRACK. BY THE TIME I HIT HIM UP, HE SAYS HE'S ON THE ROAD BACK TO KC, DIDNT EVEN SAY HE WAS LEAVIN, JUST UP AND BOUNCES WHEN I MADE ROOM THAT DAY 2 DO HIS TRACK.

ANYWAYS, THE WAY U GOIN ABOUT THIS IS STRAIGHT BITCH TO THE FULLEST AND I AINT DOWN WIT THAT...AND I AINT FUCKIN WIT U TILL U REALIZE WHAT A LIL BITCH U ACTIN LIKE.

infinite is one of those friends who expects you to drop your whole schedule when they pop up

Asani Waye

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 01:51:49 PM »
so basically you planned to be with NIK your entire trip?

creepy

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 02:08:38 PM »
It's obvious that he has legit emotional problems.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 07:09:56 PM »
i like how infant is always saying that la is the greatest city on the planet but all he wants to do is smoke weed and bullshit with nik when he gets off work. what a fuckin loser

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 07:20:09 PM »
you shouldn't wash your dirty linen in public.

first dissing roccy and venting your frustration, then making threads about how lamb is your fam and how roccy your homie and finally making a thread some ten days afterward openly dissing nikcc, the one poster who's had your back on the forum seem childish and not a good look at once and make you look emotional and unstable.

to answer your question though, based on your account, i wouldn't treat a guest like that. i remember once visiting friends but it was my choice to do so and when i arrived i pretty much understood that everybody was busy with their own lives and didn't have much time for me to chill with them. i felt pretty shitty lol but I couldn't be mad at them, it was my bad, not theirs. they made their possible to hang out with me too as much as possible (some of them) so in the end it was still cool.

this is nothing for infant. hes pussed out of so much shit and then come on here and bitched about it. he was in an arrianged marriage with some bitch he never met and pussed out, he went to some shithole in the middle east to become basically a muslim monk, he tried to become a semi truck driver but crashed into an overpass like a retard and pussed out, he had a kid and ran away on gay little african wigger vacations instead of raising him, shit he was dead set on coming out and fighting sikotic but clearly he never even hit sikotic up when he had the chance. and this is all shit he said himself on here

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.